• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Since you're in this topic, is there anything going on in Georgia this weekend? I'm going to be down there visiting some friends.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
mekos what events are you running at your tourney?

quote me when you reply plz so I can find it days later lmao

I ask because I'm thinkin of running melee events in gboro and it'd be tight to have a melee and brawl bi-weekly setup goin on in the same area haha

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Having tournaments going on in Greensboro would be awesome.

Since Stingers' tournaments seem to be monthly, I could try to run events at State whenever he isn't running them. I'd need to be able to reserve a room, though, and my understanding is that that isn't the easiest thing to do. I'd host one during the summer, but there really isn't an available weekend for me until I start university (I move in on August 9th).

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Weekly tournaments would be an awesome thing. I mean, if we had me, Kevbo, and Stingers, then that would give us one week off every month. The problem is, I'd like to have Melee, Brawl, and PM, and I don't know if there's enough time for all of that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I forgot about that because it's not near Raleigh. That gives us weekly tournaments, assuming we're all able to host something.

As I said, I'll be moving into campus on August 9, so I'll be going to try to reserve a room in my first few days at State. If I'm successful, I'll host a tournament on the earliest possible Saturday that doesn't conflict with anything else.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear the Incredible people of North Carolina,

I am returning to the land of catfish in August for a week+ (the like 11th~22nd).

I want to see Steve and Roger and the rest of your smiling faces.

I don't need housing (Aunt/Uncle, Cousin and Brother all live in NC) but I'd take it if it's a good idea.

Also Esam you are on a list of like 5 people I actually want to MM for the fun of the game, especially after I gave Seagull crap for how ****ty he plays the pika matchup during CG%.

Maybe a small RR tournament, as I bet a lot of you are going to FC which is around this time.

archer.

Smash Lord
Hardly anyone (Brawl-wise, at least) is going to FC. And I don't know if Esam will be back in school by then, but even if he is, that's in Clemson, SC, which is a solid 2 hour drive from the nearest place in NC worth mentioning (Charlotte).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Weekly tournaments would be an awesome thing. I mean, if we had me, Kevbo, and Stingers, then that would give us one week off every month. The problem is, I'd like to have Melee, Brawl, and PM, and I don't know if there's enough time for all of that.
we'd need to alternate/space stuff out

friggin raleigh

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Do I detect hate for the awesome Chrono Trigger in this topic? IT'S INFRACTION TIME! The only people who can actually show hatred to a game like that are the people who haven't played it. If that is your issue, then resolve it, because you'll be pleased once you do so. ;)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
mekos what events are you running at your tourney?

quote me when you reply plz so I can find it days later lmao

I ask because I'm thinkin of running melee events in gboro and it'd be tight to have a melee and brawl bi-weekly setup goin on in the same area haha
Yo man I would love to collab with you! You be in charge of Melee, while I'm in charge of brawl.

I honestly only want to be in charge of brawl starting out. So working together would be great!

I plan on doing...
Brawl 3v3
Brawl doubles
Brawl singles

If u don't wanna collab then I will run melee if there is enuff hype for it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mhhmmm we could work to pick up the slack if the other person can't host sometimes if need be and alternate schedules so people who play both games could attend both tourneys =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome!

Mekos and Dr. Peepee Presents: "Insert Name"

Sounds good to me!
haha we can work out logistics like names and such when it's august and we have more concerns with that. I don't even have a venue yet so you may just wanna start on your own and I'll get on my own hosting wagon later.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What do you mean you can work out names later?

Mekos just gave you the best possible name, and it was a complete accident. The best names always are.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ellipses are supposed to be used to portray "deeper meaning" or that there is something else meant with that

you ellipses behind everything. N***a you ain't that deep.

"I had pizza today....."

^WHY?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I had pizz today.....at the expense of 17 children's hard work in China's Apple Factory who's parents don't love them because they aren't productive enough like Lee Wong or Chai Foon.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND TKBRO?!? NOW DO YOU?!? IT WAS IMPLIED!!

On the real, don't use ellipses that much. They are pretty stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom