• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, question. Since ESAM will inevitably end up on these, should we just count him as part of NC or change the PR to NC/SC?
Until SC gets their own scene I think including Esam as part of NC is legit.

So quick to forget a time when Devin was winning almost every NC tournament.

SO QUCIK.
huh?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm aware of that but not him winning a lot of stuff here. Whenever I saw him competing he usually wasn't winning but I'm not interested in discussing it because that was quite a while ago now lol. If he did win a lot then my bad I suppose.

He had some cool Marth ideas though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
So quick to forget a time when Devin was winning almost every NC tournament.

SO QUCIK.
umm
the only time devin even took a game off me was once when he went ddd
and he never took a set...
and any tourney i wasnt at he never won either
so what?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I remember Devin. He was getting high placements at NC tourneys back when he played, but I definitely remember him never winning with NC's best in attendance, with one possible exception.

He won the 2nd NCSU biweekly (this was back in '09, 21 entrants), getting a bye, beating Flamingo, Foxy, Ilove, Mitsurugi, and DUB. The #1 player on the PR at the time (PP) wasn't there, but still, that's a good bunch of players from that time period.

He got 4th out of 17 at the 3rd biweekly, getting a bye, beating Paii, losing to Foxy, beating Flamingo, KillerSOS, and Karn, but losing to Duo

He got 5th out of 41 at the 4th biweekly, getting a bye, beating David (don't know if it's THO), Rohan, and Seth, but losing to Duo and Rag

He got 7th out of 21 at the 5th biweekly, getting a bye, beating Stock, losing to Rag, beating Rohan, and losing to Villain (lolKEEF)

He got 25th out of 37 at the first G6. No bracket

He got 9th out of 21 at V1CE Versacon. No bracket

He got 9th out of 49 at Bill Without a Cause. No bracket

He got 4th out of ???? (no full results or bracket) at A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet.

That's all I could find for Devin (or zCasanova) in NC. Why did I do all this? I felt like finding the truth, and it gave me an excuse to read through old NC threads. Ah, the memories. :)

Foxy

Smash Master
devin was destroying at the first ncsu's, but gradually people just started beating his marth

but even if he didnt technically win a lot of events, when he was first coming up to nc he was a big threat and every tournament afterward was sort of under-placing for him

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yeah, i used the term winning very losely.

I remembered him beating a lot of good people but it was 2 years ago

I remembered him placing top three at a few NCSUs and splitting the first or second one with Dub.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This little fact-finding trip of mine revealed something else too.

NC sucked at providing FULL results back then, for the most part. It made my search harder than it should have been. :p

Seriously, I actually had to piece most of Devin's exact placements together myself, since there was either no results thread, no bracket, or both for the tourneys I found.

Also, Snap is right about Devin splitting with DUB for 1st at the 2nd NCSU. I only had the bracket to look at when I made my previous post, and it showed Devin as the winner, lol. Either way, it's still 1st place, basically.

archer.

Smash Lord
I bought premium. As soon as it takes effect I'm changing my name to archibald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom