• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Lol, I wouldn't say Craig is mad, but he's probably worried (and he has every right to be). Getting first in Brawl locals in NC have definitely helped out his wallet, and if Logic or ESAM start entering more of our tourneys, he'll have to actually *gasp* WORK to get first! *nowai*

Personally, I think NC can only benefit from more good players moving in. Our brawl scene is free as hell (Come on, guys, Craig sandbags against the majority of us and still wins.), and more strong competition will elevate our scene.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He can't sandbag vs my sick Falco though ;)

On the real, we're forced to have good competition around here so you guys might as well start asking people that are better than you at things for advice or at least MMs/friendlies. Don't waste opportunity now.

Also record videos so you can learn from stuff lol.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Hey guys coming back September 3rd :3, expect me to come back and kick some ***

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I wouldn't say Craig is mad, but he's probably worried (and he has every right to be). Getting first in Brawl locals in NC have definitely helped out his wallet, and if Logic or ESAM start entering more of our tourneys, he'll have to actually *gasp* WORK to get first! *nowai*

Personally, I think NC can only benefit from more good players moving in. Our brawl scene is free as hell (Come on, guys, Craig sandbags against the majority of us and still wins.), and more strong competition will elevate our scene.
Naw, NC da bess

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Hey, I thought MK was the cause of the hurricane!

It looks like you'll have to MK ditto it. It'll feel just like a typical national!

archer.

Smash Lord
If I recall, the spider got washed out by the rain. Like the ***** he was.

Not until the sun dried up the water for him did that spider even attempt to get back up the spout.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He won't go ROB on me =( even though it's his best shot imo(especially if I l2diddy)

He wants to get into Diddy more now so we'll see. I wish he kept doin his ROB thing though...he's a good player so as long he's motivated he'll do well.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Just a warning guys. I'm a senior in college and and now that summer break has ended I wont be able to go to tourneys every weekend. Having a whole day of not doing anything productive toward my education really hurts me. I'm AMA president, have a job on campus, and have a 20pg paper due in each of my 4 classes. Senior year is craaaazzzy!

My next tourney already in my schedule is the gold mine. If I'm ahead on my work i'll try to go to the one on da 3rd. too. Just a warning so I don't seem like I'm not supporting NC! :)

V1CE

Smash Champion
Just a warning guys. I'm a senior in college and and now that summer break has ended I wont be able to go to tourneys every weekend. Having a whole day of not doing anything productive toward my education really hurts me. I'm AMA president, have a job on campus, and have a 20pg paper due in each of my 4 classes. Senior year is craaaazzzy!

My next tourney already in my schedule is the gold mine. If I'm ahead on my work i'll try to go to the one on da 3rd. too. Just a warning so I don't seem like I'm not supporting NC! :)
good luck... hope you do well

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea no worries dude, all that stuff is way more important than smash lol. i just hope you'll be able to find some free time in ur busy schedule to see us every now and then =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom