• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I had a feeling Steve had a Melee switch on his mind when I saw him playing a lot of it at the XS bi-weekly almost a week ago.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. now all i do is switch over stock, get kadaj to start entering both, and get stingers to play peach in melee again, and things will be as they should.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well if you keep going things that aren't jiggs/peach, then you'll keep seeing my ganon on that win screen.

i mean, i'm pretty sure my ganon would beat your jiggs and peach too, but you'd at least have a fighting chance since you actually know how to play them.

edit: as for brawl, one day i'll play stock, and he'll teach me DDD/falco/marth or something else gay, and then i'll be amazing.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. since idk wtf happened to ilove, i figure nobody remembers the DDD matchup anymore. he seems big and slow, and probably has a good fair, so it seems like a good fit.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. first we'll both have to main random so i can learn the movesets/ a little about character spacing. but once we get past that, we'll be good to go stock.

lol.

or we could just both play metaknight for a half hour and just figure it out from there.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I would think you were inspired by my Falcon Steve :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Stock ****ing Field :laugh:

You're killing me if you seriously believe that LMFAO

gjash;klghbsalgkdjcbhglk;sadjbglksdbglksadjhgf;sakfjbga;ksjbgsa;kjbs;

Award of the day to that man right there :laugh:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Lol Kadaj don't get me wrong you are a good player but I think you feel like you are like leagues ahead of us, which I just don't think you really are :/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what excuses do i ever make lol...all u do is go random chars until u lose then switch to mk. then go marth 1 game so u can say u used him LOL. remember at duke it was like marth 1-4 then mk game 5 o.Ohmm

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you niggz are all free. when i come back im going to start winning again. **** yall panzy *** *****s.

my new character will **** all.

olimar

we in this

shady already got this business

next

is the entire world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom