• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon?

Smash Champion
im honestly not even good enough to consider myself a teacher of sorts. but there are still basics I know that if you ever want to know you can ask me :)
According to Jaurice...

Rule 1) When confronted at the edge of a stage, roll again into the edge of the stage. Once you get a bit more advanced, you can mind game your opponent by rolling behind him instead.

V1CE

Smash Champion
According to Jaurice...

Rule 1) When confronted at the edge of a stage, roll again into the edge of the stage. Once you get a bit more advanced, you can mind game your opponent by rolling behind him instead.
According to Jaurice...

Rule 2) When approached directly by the opponent, immediately spotdodge to avoid any attack. If they don't attack you or you want to mindgame them again then spotdodge once more... if all else fails immediately downsmash after 2nd spotdodge.

Rule 3) ALWAYS throwdash the gyro foward into immediate foward smash with ROB. With snake just airdodge repedetly over and over again till safely on the surface.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i played brawl yesterday.

once i realized you couldn't l cancel, i stopped trying to do anything remotely techical...like comboing.

instead, i chose metaknight, and just spaced aerials. instead of feeling like i couldn't l cancel like with every other character, i felt like everything auto canceled. it was nice.

i think i beat gaga in every match once i chose bairspam metaknight. even the ditto. but idk who he mains, or if he played that main.

and i hear fair is even better. and eventually, i'll learn how to use shuttle loop to kill. for now, it's just dsmash.

ftilt locks with sheik are gay. i don't understand brawl DI, so i couldn't get out of falco throw bs or sheik ftilt bs.

brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom