• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
The story in Abyss is my favorite, but Vesperia plays better IMO. Symphonia was also really good (and it was my first Tales game).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
symphonia was my first as well
vesperia's battle system is definitely better yeah but abyss's story more then makes up for it

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
OBJECTIONNN!!!

**** here's when i say let's do phoenix wright, but that **** is cashed

oh oh!

televised court trials theme (judy/mathis/people's court/etc.)!!!

ight, tales works. just as long as i'm not kratos aurian
god that guy's a ***

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I thought Tales looked bad at first too, but then I tried Symphonia out and loved it. I went on to love Abyss and Vesperia too. The only real "disappointment" in the series was Dawn of the New World, which was a decent game in its own right, but not a game that lives up to the high standards set by the other Tales games.

archer.

Smash Lord
C'mon Stock. Give one of them a shot sometime. For me?

EDIT: 2slow

What systems do you have?

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played it either, I should probably give one of these games a try myself. I can definitely see it as the theme for the PR, especially since it's not like I can think of one to use. I can't even think of team names!!

archer.

Smash Lord
... Stock... that is not cool. You better be joking, because if you aren't then
I'll probably just pick someone else.

Is your PS3 backwards compatible? If it is then find a copy of Tales of the Abyss. And unless you wanna import a Japanese copy of Vesperia for PS3 and learn Japanese, your other option is Symphonia for GC (just remember to pick up a memory card if you don't have one)

Bleh. Really though if you want Guy you can have him. I guess I can still be Raven. He's a pretty cool guy.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Stock, hating on a game without even playing it first? I'm disappointed in you.

What other games besides Brawl have you played anyway? Seems like you don't really have much time for other games really. Work all week, then brawl tournaments on Saturdays, relaxing on Sundays right?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Stock, hating on a game without even playing it first? I'm disappointed in you.

What other games besides Brawl have you played anyway? Seems like you don't really have much time for other games really. Work all week, then brawl tournaments on Saturdays, relaxing on Sundays right?
The game just doesn't look fun lol.

Yep pretty much.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Doctor Keven Nanney (PPHD, Shelby U), do you break into houses just to use people's microphones and relax in their comfy chairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom