• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
loooooooooooooooool, Kevin has made the Sabouri family chair famous just by sitting in it.

That chair is so damn comfy, it's all over Facebook and now the Electric Scribble too.

Get on its level.

archer.

Smash Lord
Dude that's like the first week of classes probably. Chances are you'll go over 5 syllabuses and then get told to prepare your anus because college isn't like high school. For now I'll say maybe, I'll think more about it after the Long Island tournament. Someone else would have to drive from Charlotte though (unless I get a new car soon, which there is a possibility of).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
you've already experienced it, but obv i can still help you out. i've pretty much mastered it at this point.

i'll swing by hickory sometime in july and give u a present ;DD

collegeeeeee

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o if Ive already experienced it, then we got that **** on lock already camron 8] our setup might even trump urs at this point :chuckle:

*CT*

Smash Lord
Same place Foxy use to?
All the NCSU tournaments that Foxy held were at Bragaw but Charlie/ Ledger got the permission to use the Lounge area by putting in applications in advance, you have to live in that dorm to reserve the area I believe. (There are others that reserve the Lounge for events/group activities through out the year.)

Although I'm sure there are various other locations on campus that we can have them such as the Wolves Den; etc.

I mean there is so enough space in the Library to even have a tournament on the second floor just dont be obnoxious? Just bring two more wii/cubes, there are three TVs to use if no one else is using the 360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom