• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
That'd def. be interesting... plus there will be time to save up for the rather large amount of money everything will take.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah I saw that too, but for bursting our bubble you can't ride with me if I drive.....I liked that bubble.

I am still interested no matter when it is.

:phone:

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai will probably just announce his new Kirby game.

And while I didn't see that vid was from 08, that playstyle just baffles me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if we're traveling OoS, it needs to be at least 2 months away to allow time for money and plans and stuff, and it needs to have suitable attendance from other people to be worth it. that has none of those. remember those two things when looking at random tourneys to post in this topic in the future.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its people like you who are the reasons we can't have nice things

be the first one to try to plan something without any actual means of getting there

nigahz without cars are always so quick to sacrifice someone elses car.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it is pretty funny how you're always the first to suggest taking the longest trips though.

whoever drives 8 times out of 10 is paying the most. and driving for hours isn't nearly as fun as you seem to think it is, 313.

please tell me you're working though. cause unless you really do have gas money, 3.60 a gallon isn't gonna be friendly on your wallet at all.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
and regardless of the gas money thats Damage I'm doing to my car that noone else is going to pay for but me when that **** finally break

now my car won't break as easily as others but I mean when you see most smashers driving are liek 2001-2002 cars their parents bought them...those cars don't really need to be on the road all day erryday.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
it is pretty funny how you're always the first to suggest taking the longest trips though.

whoever drives 8 times out of 10 is paying the most. and driving for hours isn't nearly as fun as you seem to think it is, 313.

please tell me you're working though. cause unless you really do have gas money, 3.60 a gallon isn't gonna be friendly on your wallet at all.

Lol why wouldn't I pay you?

I got it.

Traveling is good because you become much better from doing so. This is one of the many reasons Kadaj is good. He travels alot and is able to gain different types of exp from it.

:phone:

Dublio

Smash Ace
Alas, if we ever discovered the means of teleportation, it would probably be extremely expensive and we would spend 14 hours in the security checkpoints, thus negating the point of teleportation i.e. fast travel.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
relative stuff? awww. i really wanted kevin to ride with us. illinois is thinking about challenging our car to a crew battle. talkin about it "might" be interesting if kevin was with us. we'd slaughter them with him.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
He is easy to pick up, but NOT easy to do well with. Still, he's fun as hell and can definitely hold his own. Snap, I'd love to see you join the DK Crew. ;)

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Hey DK experts

Tell me why I am so horrible at timing his Up B from edge to ground so that I would get no landing lag.

archer.

Smash Lord
Snake vs. DK is close to even, but I think Snake has the advantage still. While Snake doesn't have his usual advantage of being the heavier character, he still forces the approach from DK because of grenades and has a much easier time setting up kills. Still, DK has some good and hard hitting punishers, and can outright kill Snake relatively early. IMO that's the main reason why DK doesn't lose that badly. I do think he loses somewhat, though.

This is coming from someone who doesn't seriously play either character though, so... take it or leave it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom