• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
I will time you out 97 matches in a row with Toon Link and you will hate me for it.

archer.

Smash Lord
You say that now...

YOU SAY THAT NOW...!

And then when I win game 1 with 3 stocks, 17% vs your 3 stocks, 46%, what will you say then?

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL, I've been watching this **** for a while, I think I'll jump on the bandwagon and make a tier list myself. :estatic:

EDIT: I see that they changed the conversation while I was in the middle of making it, so I think I'll hold off on it for now.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah, nice tier list

i agree with [more than half] of it.

except i think [character 1, optional character 2, 3, etc.] is/are better than [main character].

[blank space, exclude any semblance of an explanation]

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
yeah, nice tier list

i agree with [more than half] of it.

except i think [character 1, optional character 2, 3, etc.] is/are better than [main character].

[blank space, exclude any semblance of an explanation]
lmao so hard at this

Dublio

Smash Ace
Lol I work hard for my money. Plus all I do is save.

So yeah I finally have enough for a good down payment on a car and still have enough just in case anything comes up.

:phone:
That would explain why you have barely played any game series. You've never even heard of sooooo many. Makes sense though, between smash and work, you don't have any time to do anything else. :o

Stockfield

Smash Champion
That would explain why you have barely played any game series. You've never even heard of sooooo many. Makes sense though, between smash and work, you don't have any time to do anything else. :o
This pretty much. I work 10-7 Monday-Friday. So the weekend is my only free time and I usually go to a tourney lol.

:phone:

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun whenever you get a girlfriend, trying to do all that time management and all. Tournaments and games will probably get shoved to the side then. :o

I'm guessing your only big block of free time would be on Sunday.

archer.

Smash Lord
lololol 13 hour drive. Gas alone would probably be like $30-$40 per person, or more.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, this is pretty far for you guys. D: Why can't we have teleporters yet? To be honest, it'd probably have to double in size for it to be worth you guys coming.

-Ran

Smash Master
Tbh, if it continues at the growth rate it is at, I might have to get the venue for two days. Just sucks that the South isn't too centralized for Smash. I hate asking people to drive more than five hours to a tournament. D:

archer.

Smash Lord
Well really it would be nice to go, but like I said earlier...

Eh, if someone from NC volunteers to drive I'll think about going. But just thinking about how much gas it takes is enough to make me reluctant.

-Ran

Smash Master
Lmao, owned.

Look, if this tournament continues to grow ie, some big names drop their names into the entry. It MIGHT become a two day event [just adds another $5 to the venue fee]. If that happens, I'll get MVC3 and other events happening on Sunday as well.

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, the second day would be for side events, if that happens. I'm confident that singles can be done in a day. I'm going to be discussing options with the Laser tag as the event gets more players. It's possible that I might just be able to pay for them to keep it open till we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom