• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
That'd be interesting Snap, but it'll never happen.

If it did happen I'd main Falco.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was thinking about maining falco in brawl (I think he could really take me places), but with smash 4 coming out so soon, I don't see a point.

archer.

Smash Lord
Bowser for sure will be back. Snake? There's a possibility, but if it's true Sakurai's not working on SSB4, then it's much less likely (since Sakurai and Kojima are BFFs). ROB I think has a good chance of being back in, but then I get the feeling he'll go the way of Mewtwo.

I hope TL comes back.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I dont think anyone who was in any of the past games wont be in smash four besides snake or sonic

Bowser is an Icon.

But there is hope for crazy new characters with nintendo having shares in kingdom hearts, sonic, capcom etc

But the most interesting thing is all the new wii games generation the conduit, travis touchdown from no more heroes etc

But the coolest thing would be banjo and kazooie :D

archer.

Smash Lord
It'd be cool if Travis Touchdown was in there, but I seriously doubt it given the ultra violent nature of NMH. But there is 0 chance of Banjo/Kazooie being in there, seeing as how they are owned by Rare, which is owned my Microsoft.

I really, really wish Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia would be in, but then again Namco sucks and hates everyone and would never do anything to appease Western Tales fans.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I demand Eggman as a playable character.

Also, after all this hype, it will be such a boner killer if they ended up not announcing Smash 4 at E3 and all these rumors turned out to be a massive prank on the Smash community.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
It'd be cool if Travis Touchdown was in there, but I seriously doubt it given the ultra violent nature of NMH. But there is 0 chance of Banjo/Kazooie being in there, seeing as how they are owned by Rare, which is owned my Microsoft.

I really, really wish Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia would be in, but then again Namco sucks and hates everyone and would never do anything to appease Western Tales fans.
Travis was confirmed by the makers of NMH and nintendo to be in the next smash game like 3 months ago actually

and Lloyd would be insta main status.

they need sora and riku as playable chars

YES, i want to main riku so bad, only if he has the heartless armor from KH1 as a selectable costume though. :'D

or any of his costumes from KH1, or his org. 13 jacket outfit from KH2, he just looked like such a ***** in KH2 after he took that **** off

archer.

Smash Lord
... I really hope you two are trolling. There are far better things to spend that amount of money on.

Like a fancy new haircut.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Off the top of my head, the things I want from the next Smash game are.....

-Some attempt at character balance (Try to keep them as close as possible, closely check the physics engine to eliminate/minimize chaingrabs/infinites)

-Less abusable edge mechanics

-Better online support

-Inclusion of super moves that DON'T require an item to activate.

-A story mode that doesn't degenerate into an inferior clone of Kirby Super Star and actually has a decent story, at the very least.

-Obviously, no tripping. I'd personally prefer it if all other random effects were removed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom