• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Foxy should have let me win too :(or maybe I should have been on catfish status before I played him:high:) Seriously, DK is dumb.

GG's everyone in NC, glad I came to visit, I came back wanting to play more melee tbh, but that's because playing brawl in Nebraska is a chore.

If you want my small recap, you'll have to check Nebraska boards, too much to type here.
ahaha he doesn't even know DK, though he let me teach him a lot about him. I suppose he plays DK more than MK now though.
My new mission is to learn the pit matchup or pick up a character who can do better than DK in it now (damn it fyre).

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Stingers got me, Yoshi is my real strength, no doubt. also Stock, my wario may have a chance, but my snake really only excels against complete noobs. I just try to copy you and/or combo videos, it works out against many people though. doublt it would work on a good pit though.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Wario's been my serious 2nd for like a year now. it's just that he's not very good :| and I don't know strategies very well. I just always end up cracking and picking DK :[

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no i mean like, u should actually try and learn things with him, idk like how often do u actually just go and play people 1v1?

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
on wifi my character usage is 90% wario, 10% other characters, except with you in dubz. so I play him technically more than any other character. But in tournament or offline play I generally want to give the opponent a challenge, the best of what I have, and end up playing DK. it's somewhat of an inferiority complex I'd say.
I learned almost everything I can about wario, it's just that I'm not very patient, and I tend to get a bit unrestricted with his air control. I forget to DI back out of stuff and constantly get grabbed by players who shield my aerials.
Also I ****ing love the bike, and I end up losing it, getting knocked off, and edgehogged. :|

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
speaking up dubz, wifi?

And one other thing: YOU ****ING STOLE MY ROYAL BLUE. I had that shiz from day 1 of colors, I know you were that slick green. but you decided to come into my territory.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i changed my avatar, my font color had to match
and yea we can do wifi. i mean I technically have a project due tomorrow I was gonna start on, but...nah

stingers

Smash Obsessed
3 days left then 2 exams and im done foreverrrrrrrrrrr
and lol u have a job rofl
im living my summer worry-free =] i'll let reality hit me in the face next fall...

Marly

Smash Journeyman
on wifi my character usage is 90% wario, 10% other characters, except with you in dubz. so I play him technically more than any other character. But in tournament or offline play I generally want to give the opponent a challenge, the best of what I have, and end up playing DK. it's somewhat of an inferiority complex I'd say.
I learned almost everything I can about wario, it's just that I'm not very patient, and I tend to get a bit unrestricted with his air control. I forget to DI back out of stuff and constantly get grabbed by players who shield my aerials.
Also I ****ing love the bike, and I end up losing it, getting knocked off, and edgehogged. :|
That's the same problem I have. The campiness of Brawl in general doesn't suit me very well. And yeah, I don't like using Wario too much (although he's a very fun character) since I'm bad at not getting grabbed and he falls in victim to that grab release CG crap by too many characters.

*CT*

Smash Lord
We both live in the same area (Charlotte), so theoretically it shouldn't lag too much.
Not true at all, my friend lived like 2 miles from me and we played wifi and it sucked so much (So much that I walked to his house and played him instead) . It's all about the internet providers and if they cared enough to buy an adapter for their wii.

Because I've had many of matches with random Euro players and had a better connection than some people on EC.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Not true at all, my friend lived like 2 miles from me and we played wifi and it sucked so much (So much that I walked to his house and played him instead) . It's all about the internet providers and if they cared enough to buy an adapter for their wii.

Because I've had many of matches with random Euro players and had a better connection than some people on EC.
Hence theoretically.

And yeah, I had better connection with people from WC than with people from EC on many, many occasions. I'm really hoping that Nintendo's amazing and brilliant new console gets a better wifi support and is compatible with the Wii games.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom