• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea, im going mainly to look at cool anime ****, and hangout with bros. the tourney stopped being legit two years ago.

last year it was wack. half the smash community could not even enter lmao.

out of ten of us, only foxy, stingers and enrique got in.

V1CE

Smash Champion
ima be there thursday night i think so ill def be there in time to register. hopefully the rules arnt dumb... ima actually try to get there before they start the event and see if i can help organize it so that i can try to run it better

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya it is 55 to just enter for the whole weekend and gas to get there and hotel if ur staying overnight... im staying there from like thursday night till monday morning... its gonna cost me like 200 bucks in total if not more for the whole weekend probably but i been saving for this

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk, im up to 28 dollahz now. and jim owes me like 5. so 33 dollahz for the weekend? i think i could make it work

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Speaking of Raleigh, I think I'm gonna be there tomorrow if there are gonna be games

I'll be at Carolina beach thursday-friday, if that makes it any easier to game, lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
carolina beach? that's me. i live in wilmington. you play melee sheik, correct? i may be willing to swing down there for the thrill of playing someone new.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Damn, why don't you guys have where you are actually living at updated! I could have been in Wilmington instead of here easily since my cousin has like 9 friends who live there.

Anyway, yeah I play Sheik in melee, but I'm not technical in the least bit, I mean I am PRed #7 (somewhere...link missing) in Nebraska after being in the scene for less than a year, and NE's melee scene is really legit, but that's from me playing these guys forever so I know their bad habits and stuff. I'd love to play though, Ganondorf is a match-up I need work with. CG/jab/grab duh, but I'm bad at grabs in Melee.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol im sure the pic is fake, but I dont mind the name. SSBS is a nice acronym. better then super smash bros bash or super smash bros battle, cuz then **** will just get confusing.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh snap, my bad. wilmington isn't really my smash scene, but i guess i should've changed it while i'm here. typical college switch stuff, and i'll be back there in greensboro at some point next week.

my number is 336-686-7961. you'll be here this thursday/friday, or next week?

archer.

Smash Lord
I just don't think it works. Although I'm at a loss for what else it could be called.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so yeah...how's the smash scene in canada? I might be going to alberta for a month this summer and am just thinking of a few things to do there. Would like to maybe go to a tourney if anyone knows if there is any brawl going on there.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Conflict? Scuffle? War? Battle? Rumble? Bout? Confrontation? Altercation? Exchange? Collision? Clash? Skirmish? Riot? Struggle? Tussle? Duel? Joust? Scrap? Spar? Quarrel?

I personally think Rumble or Clash would work the best out of those. Conflict, Skirmish, or Riot might work too.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Super smash brothers Vendetta 4 street volume 3: Tussel IX: Arcade Edition.

Super smash brothers: Rumble was the original project name of Brawl btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom