• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Dude, its not that Brawl is a ****ty game its because there are lazy people that play it and just press the small red easy button. I mean the good people that practice Brawl like everyday for no reason are better than the people that use the red buton.

Dude Fox vs MK is 50/50 and that is un-winnable; even Jason says so and he is the King ;o

*CT*

Smash Lord
But yeah if people had the audacity to play Brawl like some have the passion for Melee, then new things would be found, once every blue moon. I just feel like talking guys, I'm at home in a dark room right now and I can't wait to go play Melee tomorrow night with my room mates.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I didn't say brawl is a ****ty game. I should stay out of this thread...... and I was just talking w/ my bro about exactly what snap said. wasn't my point bros

my friend that plays a lot of brawl says everything is broken too, just seemed consistent to me.

*runs to melee sections of the boards*

*CT*

Smash Lord
I didn't say you said it was though either? lol

I be in both boards, I'm like transferring slowly to Melee everyday.

Its like when Sheik was top tier because she ***** low tiers in Melee phase for Metaknight, I bet in like 5 more years, MK will suck balls and lose to like Ganon.........or Zeik.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I didn't say brawl is a ****ty game. I should stay out of this thread...... and I was just talking w/ my bro about exactly what snap said. wasn't my point bros

my friend that plays a lot of brawl says everything is broken too, just seemed consistent to me.

*runs to melee sections of the boards*
Dude, Brawl is a ****ty game. Don't run away from us! D:

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Define a ****ty game.

Brawl is pretty unbalanced as a competitive game, yeah. But is it a bad game? No.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
A long time ago, I used to care about what people thought about Brawl............

then I stopped giving a ****, and my enjoyment increased tenfold ever since.

Why can't we all do that? Let's let go of our ****ing hatred and just enjoy our games of choice, whether it be Melee, Brawl, MvC2, MvC3, MK9, Starcraft, Magic, SF3: TS, or even Pokemon Puzzle League.

Super Too ****ing Serious Bros.: A game that needs to be destroyed.......

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Brawl is not a bad game

but it is unbalanced and horrible from a competitive standpoint

I love brawl players (except you, almost legendary)

You guys are fun.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
brawl is prettttty balanced with mk :/

and if mk was not in the game, there would be no clear first, second or third....

edit: and horrible at a competitive stand point?

list me the things that make a game competitive

and I will be able to put brawl in each category lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
New competitive games have patches now ;o

Since people complain sooooo much about how gay things are and can't suck it up and deal with it.

V1CE

Smash Champion
New competitive games have patches now ;o

Since people complain sooooo much about how gay things are and can't suck it up and deal with it.
most of other fighters has less options in general when fighting... then when they find something that breaks the game or makes it unplayable from a competitive standpoint then they patch it... brawl never had that issue yet... even with our infinites... most are situational and easier to avoid than an infinite in a game with less options

Marly

Smash Journeyman
most of other fighters has less options in general when fighting... then when they find something that breaks the game or makes it unplayable from a competitive standpoint then they patch it... brawl never had that issue yet... even with our infinites... most are situational and easier to avoid than an infinite in a game with less options
That's why we have camping.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Hate to change the subject but I won't be able to make animazement.

Financial woes >___>

:phone:
You won't be missing much except a badly organized tournament and bunch of weeaboo ******s dressed up as some gay Kingdom Hearts character.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
That's why we have camping.
Pre-patch MvC3 Sentinel.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
played more brawl with rag and seth today

i have fun with brawl for like 30min-1hr

then im like welllllllll, this game is kind of boring

melee?

then rag and seth are like **** melee

and we play more brawl

Marly

Smash Journeyman
played more brawl with rag and seth today

i have fun with brawl for like 30min-1hr

then im like welllllllll, this game is kind of boring

melee?

then rag and seth are like **** melee

and we play more brawl
You have good taste in video games.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Because it's 4:20 a.m. and I can't sleep...

I am in NC, Greenville to be precise, and I would love to get stomped by yall in Smash in a similar fashion to what happend with the MD/VA, got crapped by their :wolf: and beat everyone else minus their #1, who I went even with.

btw Joe Raucher says Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom