• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so if I hosted april 23rd with $7 entry fee, how many people would like to attend.

also, side tourney ideas are still needed. Should I just continue low tiers? project M? and I read somewhere possibly hosting melee too. I have no probs with that either as long as the total attendance doesn't hit over 45.

So yeah.....ppl I need suggestions/votes. I'd like to have this figured out by wednesday.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'm still voting for thhe 23rd but that's just me, I'm out then and the 23rd is the end of my spring break AKA perfect. But if the majority want that then W/e. Just casting my vote.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nima is in charlotte for most of the year. summer and random breaks is all lol
like how ill be east nc when I leave hickory =]

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm still voting for thhe 23rd but that's just me, I'm out then and the 23rd is the end of my spring break AKA perfect. But if the majority want that then W/e. Just casting my vote.
Pretty much same for me. I'd probably go and bring Mizu with me. I can't do 16th because I'd be visiting my grandparents in New York. :urg:

nima is in charlotte for most of the year. summer and random breaks is all lol
like how ill be east nc when I leave hickory =]
Dat's right, my redskin.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
okay well lemme ask the melee ppl if they'd come. I'll let you all know by wednesday. but as of right now I'm leaning towards 23rd with melee added to the tourney

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol at da drama. Lol at shady quitting singles. That's my boy. Singles is less skill. just abusing yer opponents flaws, camping, and planking. Doubles there is less room for that if u use something called "teamwork".

yo whats good wit da MvC3? yall still play?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
lol at the florida tourney.....just read through the rules and it seems like the person running it just copy-pasted from 2 or 3 different rule sets. So many rules are given twice. There are conflicting rules. It just makes me wonder if the tourney host even knows how brawl tourneys are ran.

Additionally, they don't use stage striking.....they decide on the neutral by random.

I was gonna offer rides to this but after reading it nvm.....but over the summer I might be up for going to one out-of-state tourney if ppl are interested. I need to split the gas bill with ppl.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

As long there is no stupid rule such as no ledge limit except for mk, than i am fine lmao XD

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@Brian & Keith: Thanks for the support, but it looks like Stingers has made up his mind. It's cool, though, because I didn't want the position badly or anything like that. I just wanted to put my name out there, because I think I would do a great job.

@Decker: Yeah, the 23rd sounds good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
like I said uncle, it's nothing against you personally, I know you'd do a great job. I'm just looking for someone that is primarily east NC. no hard feelings <3

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
wow stingers is so heartless

what's new though, seriously

<3 u uncle, ur the man. i believe in ur ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom