• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
please dont get shot over this april fools joke. it would suck to lose good brawl players.

and i guess i value you guys as human beings also, maybe, kinda.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This settles it. We must make our PR Friday-themed.

Whoever is 1 gets a pic of Rebecca Black
2: The "random rapper"
3-10: Rebecca's friends (who are partyin' partyin' YEAH!)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Brian can you teach me how to BDacus with Flaco the next time I visit UNCC?

EDIT: I think playing Fox gave me a solid foundation for Flaco :x I think its better than my Fox already.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, Anime conventions...

Reminds me of a Brawl tournament at one and I got so caught up in taking pictures of people (lots of great cosplay) that I lost track of time and ended up getting DQ'd.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm bored of both. I play kirby

I've switched main 7 times to try to find excitement

the metagame for everone is stagnant as **** unless you play MK and I actually don't find MK all that fun.

I only am so good in dubz because I find dubz Fun therefore keeps my interest longer therefore makes me try harder.

I love the community outside of the game but I can't keep traveling to tourneys just to hang out with nigahz...waste of money
I'll team with you when I get back TKbro. I agree that dubs is where its at. Singles is so boring. There our endless possibilities in dubs. So many things left to be discovered. Trust me. Me and fow have found some crazy stuff that we are saving for genesis 2. Yall just wait!

archer.

Smash Lord
There's one near Atlanta on the 9th, and even though me, Craig, H1N1 and Uncle are interested, I'm still not 100% sure I can afford to go. It doesn't help that I'm the only one among the four of us that has a car either.

archer.

Smash Lord
That's actually at the same venue as the one I mentioned (Salt 2). And I'd like to, but time will tell whether money will still be an issue or not.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This thread got mad sidetracked. Stingers, you have all the tourney data you need, right (I posted the latest Duke singles results earlier in the thread)? Crank those new PRs out, bro.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
ideas for the last duke of the (school) year????

i need a date
possible side tournies (low tiers, project m, brawl minus, "fun rulesets")
entry fee (wonder if you guys want this to be a "big" one; so should it be $5, $7, $10 singles and $15 or $20 doubles)
note: "big" does not mean regional or large monthly; just assuming we get between 25-30 entrants and if people want this to have a higher payout being that it will be the last duke of the (school) year

pitch me some ideas. I need to run this some time in the month of April. I'm thinking this upcoming weekend. Or the following one. Maybe the one after. Just don't want to host on the 30th.

*CT*

Smash Lord
$10 tops, I already know a lot of people have trouble paying that as is, anything higher would probably discourage people.

I just read the end of the post, I know Kadaj, H1N1, Uncle and Arch are going to Salt2 April 9th, BBC1 is April 30th anyways. That leaves you the 16th or the 23rd if done in April.

I couldn't get anything off before BBC and I don't even want to go OoS to begin with atm cause of money.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
played brawl with people for the first time since my last tourney. felt good. i forgot how fun snake and mk were lmao. diddy is still my prime choice that i want to get good with at the moment.

played mvc3 as well. mad happy at my improvement, even though i could not test myself fully without 360 controller :/

last time i got ***** by shady

this time i at least took some games off both him and kadaj.

bout to train skrull to his fullest. that char is tooooo fun lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom