• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Look at CT being all racist.

I am interested in buying one Decker.

Dublio I really think that hurt us by lowering the attendance since there were so many. Once a month is good and then just host smashfest other weekends.

Dublio

Smash Ace
How about smashfests at Duke instead of Tournaments? Would that still be feasible? Since we don't have many places for everyone to get together, and Duke seems to be a nice central place to travel to? What do you think?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i mean there was just an issue at the last one that really pissed me off. i don't much care to host any more since that one

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
before this spring is over, uncc is hosting a melee/ brawl tournament

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you guys could have just supported G6 more on the brawl side and you would have had a solid monthly to follow.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Well I doubt Snap would have kept Brawl regardless. He was talking about dropping it even before the tournament happened so it didn't matter.

V1CE

Smash Champion
dammit reading the last couple pages really makes me wanna still play this game but i must resist the urge...

smash a consuming drug for me and it consumes me... **** maybe i wont quit but just ill prob be less active now that i cant get off work and such... hopefully i can come to a tourney in the future...

I guess... i wanna chill with all of u also >.> i guess

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
vice, ima be 22 in may. but i will still prob play this game.

you need a break,

but not quit.

try a break at first

and do the things you need to do.

then come back.

23 is waaaaaaaaaaay to early to give up on the fun things in life my d00d

capcom players are in they 30's and still play mvc/ sf etc

daigo umehara has two kids a house and a wife.... and he still plays sf....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Or you can just quit because the game is getting stale...

the more tourneyless weekends I have the easier it is for me to just say **** it all

I have had much more fun these pass few weekends than any tourney I have went to in the last few years except pound 5 because I was slizzard the whole time.

that and I'm tired of getting overlooked on this dubz swag and then having a bunch of scrubs ask me to team as if I haven't placed top 10 at pound and top 5 just about everywhere else

its whateves though....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
^ doesnt sound like the game is getting to you. it sounds like the people in the community are getting to you.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm bored of both. I play kirby

I've switched main 7 times to try to find excitement

the metagame for everone is stagnant as **** unless you play MK and I actually don't find MK all that fun.

I only am so good in dubz because I find dubz Fun therefore keeps my interest longer therefore makes me try harder.

I love the community outside of the game but I can't keep traveling to tourneys just to hang out with nigahz...waste of money

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well I doubt Snap would have kept Brawl regardless. He was talking about dropping it even before the tournament happened so it didn't matter.
if brawl would have ever shown promise then yes I would have kept it, I plan on hosting some bi weeklies for brawl and melee but G6 is just a melee thing right now.

I even got you guys M2K and you still didnt break 30 entrants.

:'(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
^ you made G6 on the same date as whobo.... a huge brawl tourney.... thats where most of oos was at the time..

g6 for brawl was basically just a local, cause only like 5 from oos came.... because the rest was at whobo.

so yea, 21 of just nc is not enough i guess.

if only it was on a date where oos could have came.

if only.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Snap maybe you should run 1 more brawl melee G6 and if you don't break 30 drop brawl...because what keith said is pretty true.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it's whatever lol

if snap can't do it

if melee is to big

then oh well i guess.

brawl will always have stuff, especially when sting goes to state.

snap should run brawl cause he WANTS to run brawl, not cause he has to.

i just wanted to give a reason as to why brawl was low last time.

edit: a warning though.

if you do let brawl on a day that is available for most oos.

and m2k does come

you may need a bigger venue to hold brawl and melee. cause **** will travel from other countries just to say they fought m2k.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
TK if you want people to get at you in teams more not only do you have to do well there (obv) but you have to show you're interested in the game and things of that nature.

Like look at it this way, would you want to team with Junebug (random name) who is not only good but actually "cares" about the game and puts his time in when it comes to improving and being on his game all the time.

Or would you want to team with someone who is good at dubs but doesn't really care for the game and MAYBE touches the game 2-3 times out of an entire month.

Gotta look at it from both sides homie

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Craig don't be ********...everyone in f**king america knows the only time I try is during teams

so to say im not interested in the game because I don't find singles fun is ****ing ********

I used to sit and figure out combos with other characters in my free time when I was really tryna get good in teams

I FIGURED OUT 2 KIRBIES CAN CG WITH ALL 4 OF HIS THROWS......don't give me that "well I won't team because you don't care" when its common knowledge all I do is play dubz

and even if i didnt touch the game 2-3 times out of the month brawl is not that hard to get back into after like 4 or 5 games seeing as I'VE BEEN PLAYING SMASH SINCE I WAS 9

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I'm not saying anything about singles lol

I'm just saying people would rather want to team with someone who is always striving to improve and taking steps to do so rather than someone who "just needs a few games to get his stuff back." People want to team the NEW and IMPROVED TK not that TK that is just going back to what he previously knew.

You have to look at it from both sides man lol and this isn't about me/you teaming I'm just speaking in general

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Unlike 99% of the melee players, Peepee would be good at Brawl.

REALLY Good*-Ally
did you know that pp credited brawl as one of his rise to **** in melee?

true story

he said cause the game was slow

it helped him analyze smash better.

thats why it's good ti play both games, even if u only do one for competitiveness.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
tis true, but Melee in turn helped me really see where openings were and how to exploit them and I know I wouldn't have found that with just Brawl.

smash is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom