• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysteryTigerTeen

man am I the youngest? I am 18, turning 19 in May O.o'

Also, we need a tournament before May.... just saying ;)

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
You have to be smart to win in smash. Nobody regonizes how to beat Mk even after playing 1000 times. If you are against Mk, know what your options are. Stop joining because the Yoshi player poltergust ***** mk

*CT*

Smash Lord
Its more like people know how its just that they can't apply that knowledge, meaning, yeah they are dumb. So yeah being smart wins.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
^ other factors can lead players to not applying that knowledge.

nervousness

bad reactions timing

getting flustered to easily

etc.

of course, a good player should find ways around that

but i would not automatically condemn them to being dumb cause of not applying the knowledge.

but like

i was the mk

that set the tempo of gay mk playstyle in this state.

so really

it's all my fault

and i feel nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVb-BsnTzDc

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
If I owned a wii I would become a middle aged man that beats everyone while also dropping out of college and losing my girlfriend. I cant do it. The way I get better is by playing JD and Nima in between class everyday. Me and JD have progressed with our high tiers while Nima has continued his dedication towards bowser/dk. His game and watch is also getting good. Anyone in high school consider coming here because we are super active in smash and its a good school. I will be here atleast 4 more years. And playing in Connecticut in the summers.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Hmm? Where did this come from? :o
Dublio recently I have seen you complainig about Mk. I never thought Mk was cheap in the slightest bit. I played on aib for 2 years with spacies and that's how I got decent at this game. I was in the top 60 a couple times and I beat everyone who went Mk. I was more scared of a good Gannon then Mk. Since you main pikachu you should know you have an even matchup with Mk on neutrals.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh I see. I'll stop johning. Didn't mean to make it sound like that. :o

I don't recall saying Mk was cheap though, just that counterpicking non neutral stages was pointless.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if anyone is wondering why ally keeps backing up with nade

i think it's because it makes it harder for his opponent to space hits without getting hit by nade
if he walks forward
his hurt box is farther out from the nade
that mad smart.... why has no one else though that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom