• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so the smash community i have a huge favor to ask you

anyone on my fb friends list go comment on my status. I'm trying to complete the pokemon song by midnight (it's kind of a bet). The rules say that I can't comment on it and that each person can only fill in one line. If this "unspoken" rule is broken then the bet ends in a draw. And so far I've only got 2 lines filled in. :(

*CT*

Smash Lord
ACtually yes I was just looking at that.

Nevermind, I'm working that day; I thought it would have been later, like late April.

I can't take any time off until like May atm either.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i mean there are 10 ppl in this thread and not a single one can offer a date????? wtf is this.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm not being a *****..........I would just like to get some opinions before I post a date

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i can't host one on the 14th.....I have to be out of duke by that date lol. I could host one way in Eastern NC on the beach maybe. Depends if my parents let me use the house. Probly won't tbh.

*CT*

Smash Lord
April 9th is Salt 2? (I know some people from NC are interested in it)
23rd no clue?

Honestly I could probably make a tournament in mid/late May, anything before that is bad since I know I work the next 3 weekends and I'll probably be in the Raleigh area then, maybe.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so how many ppl are actually going to salt 2? cause if only a few, then I'm thnking april 9th. I mainly wanna hear from UNC-C cause they have been the majority of the ppl coming....but some raleigh input would be greatly appreciated

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so fun question:

what would you do if you got a mysterious videotape that had a sexually-obscure man saying to you that you've been invited to duelist kingdom?

*note* he doesn't steal your 'granpa's' soul

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i swear 313 confuses the hell outa me

no one even mentioned the date april 2 (which seems to be the agreed upon date) and he comes in here like we're trying to schedule this tourney on the same date as karnfest.

so confused right now

but in response to CT, I was considering that but it looks like Snap said he was dropping brawl as is likely with Karn. So i dunno who else hosts brawl tourneys besides me. Nevertheless, probly only gonna host 1 or 2 more this year until college starts back up. so we'll see in august whether these'll be biweeklies

but i'm not sure if I wanna host anymore. If I can sell my wiis I'll be done hosting.

So:

wiis being sold for $115. comes with all necessary cables and motion bar and 1 controller. Brawl discs for sale. $23

Dublio

Smash Ace
Aww bummer. We had a really good run with a tournament every week from January to March too. Sadface. =(

April 9th, 16th, or 23th, either way is good for me. :)

Also, 313 hosts tournaments too. :3

*CT*

Smash Lord
Not to be racists but what colors are they/ how old?

Dunno I thought Karn stated in the thread he wanted to keep Brawl:
I'll run these ideas across david and monica. I would personally prefer to keep brawl. I do want this to be big, though, because the venue is so good.
Sorry if I'm quoting out of context :p

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
yeah i've read the whole thread....he wants to keep brawl but sees it as unfeasible. But i don't want to put words in his mouth. He seems to want to keep it but he isn't sure if logistics allow for it.

wiis are all white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom