• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
there are so many chars who are fun... guhhhhhhhh

the only person that has remained on my team is wolv.

my wolv, akuma, storm team is still my best, but im branching out. i reeeeeeally like c viper and x-23, as well as hulk. iron man too.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I have Zero, Ammy/Taskmaster and Hsien-ko/Joe. Not really the brightest team, but I'm still working on it x.x

I kinda like X-23 more than Wolverine, but I haven't really used either of them too much.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm heading out now.

Had to sell a car. Had no ride until my sister got work which is apparently right now.

It's PS3-only tourny so I'm only going for the friendlies. I'm a pad player on Xbox and the Playstation controller is trash.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was playing with my lil brother for the past hour. god damn I suck at this game. lol I won most of them but I didn't know what I was doing. only combo I can do is with amaterasu >.> this will be difficult.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh lol, my bad I didn't know.

There are lots of pictures on the internet confirming that she is indeed female. Then again, it could just be Rule 63. But I wouldn't know. :o

Anyhoo, I'm almost done with the videos. I watched some of them, recorded some of them, and am now in the compression stage. I'll upload them to Youtube. They'll probably be done by tomorrow. :) Lots of StockfieldxBen action going on in there. :D

Marly

Smash Journeyman
There are lots of pictures on the internet confirming that she is indeed female. Then again, it could just be Rule 63. But I wouldn't know. :o

Anyhoo, I'm almost done with the videos. I watched some of them, recorded some of them, and am now in the compression stage. I'll upload them to Youtube. They'll probably be done by tomorrow. :) Lots of StockfieldxBen action going on in there. :D
Amaterasu is referred to as female in JP/EU versions, but not in the NA version. (It's left ambiguously for who knows why) I really thought it was a male, though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
no ones leaving for mvc3. if u check any other thread on smashboards, they are probably talking about mvc3 as well. i know thats how it is on FB statuses lmao.

anyways, i tried out wolv, deadpool, and c viper today. as well as wolv, V Joe, and C viper.

i like those teams. viewtiful joe is a troll. and he auto combos in the air for a while. hes like the melee shiek of mvc3.

imo

wolv = melee fox/ brawl mk

deadpool= brawl falco

c viper= brawl diddy ( most technical char in mvc3)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
btw i hear ilove is ****** at pound. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf i wish i could have gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom