• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Wow, I just wanted to say that X factor combine with Berserkers charge wolverine is BROKE. He literally wins me 50% of my matches.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
efSK"PFvs;jiOVmi df"JOBVdoipK
BIkgbvdbfdbfgzbfgnhgxn x

omg clock works phoenix is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodlike!

Stockfield

Smash Champion
V1CE I don't get the game either, but I will keep playing lol, atleast until I get bored of it. And since I only played a combine of maybe 3 hours total since the game came out it's going to be a bit.

SSF4 makes my thumb hurt a lot.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yall need to ask shady and craig what to do. they will help. if this is ur first traditional fighter.... this will be awkward to get into... trust me lol

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Well I have played Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur and Tekken before.

This one is just different but it's really fun so I don't mind putting in the extra effort to get good at it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
You have never played any of the versus series!? U know they have been out since we were like 7. YOu never played Street fighter vs xmen, streetfighter vs marvel super heroes, Capcom vs Marvel, or Capcom vs Marvel 2!?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I don't really get other fighting games

Like I used to know Dizzy and May in GG

and I know Leo and kinda Alisa in Tekken 6

oh I used to know Talim in SC2

but besides that it's just smash

and not even Brawl, just the other 2

Stockfield

Smash Champion
You have never played any of the versus series!? U know they have been out since we were like 7. YOu never played Street fighter vs xmen, streetfighter vs marvel super heroes, Capcom vs Marvel, or Capcom vs Marvel 2!?
Lol I know and I have never played.

This is my first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom