• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Chris looks really cool. I would play him if I had room. Still pretty sure about my Tron Morrigan and Chun li/Zero.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
1 out of 8 vice...that one time i was testing something ;) haha and my dante and storm was putting in work too. I just didnt always need them mwahahaahaha. She said it herself "oh 3v1 just for a lady like me? well at least u didnt underestimate me". hahahaha

Kadaj u ran before anymore pain could come!

But on a serious note i think sentinal is gonna be top tier again. Man he has some crazy setups. This game seems pretty balanced so far tho. I just need to learn how to break out of air combos lolol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I don't have my own copy, but Danny has it, and some of my friends here at college have it. I got to play it today and it was very legit.

Zero
Thor
Haggar/Magneto/She-Hulk/Hulk (still deciding)

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
It's in the mail right now, hopefully I can start playing it on Friday. so hyped for MvC3, I've never played a MvC or TvC game or anything like that. Gonna need people to play online and kick my *** if anyone's interested in a punching bag.

Duo55

Smash Ace
After playing for a couple of hours my team is: Wesker, Iron man, Wolverine. I think I'm starting to get things down good like team air combos to super spam. Also Dante is so gay, and I've yet to fight a team he isn't on lol. Luckily I have wesker or he'd be annoying.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Iron man is my best character so far i can just do his links for hours

i also like flight mode pressure and crouching H bouncing

but my hulk is legit too

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Another character I hate fighting is the girl with the claws... lunging grab grab is surprising.
yeah shes really fast

vs iron man try repulsor blast vs her approach, while repulsor blasting hit quarter circle forward H to cause Spread (Repulser blast cancel) to do more damage

It goes through a lot of her approaches and eats her grab alive

Duo55

Smash Ace
I hate Wesker (GG's Duo)

his teleport is annoying
Yeah, wesker is really the only character I can play right now. The others I sorrta just button mash with because I don't know their move sets well. I'm still a major noob at this game...lol I keep forgetting to use assists and to keep track of my super meter. I have what I call "smash syndrome". Atleast my wesker is a threat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom