• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So I just ***** Jauice at MvC3 even though he tried to get a free win on laggy internet

Little did he know i was practicing my links with capcoms patented lag simulator in training mode

Thanks Capcom

edit nah jaurice your skurll was legitish. Killed/comboed all your other characters to see how good they were.

but while your stepping up to better characters, step up to a better internet provider

I heard you can get good monthly deals from...Stark industries.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
So I just ***** Jauice at MvC3 even though he tried to get a free win on laggy internet

Little did he know i was practicing my links with capcoms patented lag simulator in training mode

Thanks Capcom

edit nah jaurice your skurll was legitish. Killed/comboed all your other characters to see how good they were.

but while your stepping up to better characters, step up to a better internet provider

I heard you can get good monthly deals from...Stark industries.
dylan with the lies and slander

yes my internet service was bad thats the only reason you won

also, get iron man killed more lol

and you had to time me out too lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
dylan with the lies and slander

yes my internet service was bad thats the only reason you won

also, get iron man killed more lol

and you had to time me out too lol
1.) I would have one regardless.

2.) You killed iron man because I wanted to kill your last char with BROtan Cannon.

3. You only had the opportunity to get timed out because i couldnt hit any combos into hypers thanks to your ****ty internet

4.I comboed your ryu to 1/4th your life bar before you took him out after the match started with Tony son.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
okay, so I just have a simple question since all of you are talking about broken characters.

I had a friend a while back who tried to get me into mvc2. And I said the only way I would play is if Storm was good. He explained it to me that you can't really call any one character good (he did admit she was one of the better characters to select from but that there was no way of selecting the best or top characters). He said that the way MvC2 is organized, only teams are good. So you can't pick any 3 individual characters that are '****' and expect to do well. Instead, there are good teams (teams that complement each other). He made the analogy to brawl that while diddy and falco may be really good characters alone, a team of diddy and falco would not be as good as a team of two less good characters.

So how is it that everyone is claiming x, y, and z are broken, overpowered, ****, or good? Was my friend just plain wrong or was only partially correct.

Oh, and I understand that the analogy doesn't work perfectly mostly cause MvC, with the exception of team combos, is mostly 1 on 1 fighting, whereas brawl has much more inter-fighting going on.

So, basically, I am for the most part ignorant to most fighters outside of smash. Can someone just clarify these points for me?

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
For MvC2 you stop caring and pick Magneto/Storm/Sentinel.
For MvC3 you pick Dante/Wesker/Deadpool.

But by saying X character is good means that they are 'good' and can be on a supporting team even better like Capt. America has a top tier (Correct me if I'm wrong) assist in MvC2 but is Mid tier himself.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ur thinking cap commando assist
cap america didnt exist in mvc2, neither did 50 of it's other "playable" characters.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
nc brawl thread right on schedule.....

dylan and 313 sissy slapping each other like p*ssy yappers

zeldarox draws up a ridiculously bloated wall of words about the simplest matter that no one cares about since it has the concision equivalent to a bureaucratic report on bureaucracy

and then there's some guy named UziUziUZI

my sentiments exactly

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
nc brawl thread right on schedule.....

dylan and 313 sissy slapping each other like p*ssy yappers

zeldarox draws up a ridiculously bloated wall of words about the simplest matter that no one cares about since it has the concision equivalent to a bureaucratic report on bureaucracy

and then there's some guy named UziUziUZI

my sentiments exactly
and cam coming in to be a complete ***

...yep, things are right on schedule

Duo55

Smash Ace
Quick question, does anyone know if there's a quick way to get out of Kirby or D3's suck? Whenever a Kirby sucks me up off stage I always can't get out of it.
You have to tap out like a grab, but you usually stay in there long enough anyway that if you get sucked up off the edge your done for either way if the kirby/DDD knows what they are doing. Don't get sucked is the best plan. (In brawl lol)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Stealth Hare
Shady Penguin
Hidden Dragon
Pedophile Bear
Rapist Monkey
Middle Eastern