• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Question what are the odds of u all making it 2 dis?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297482

I want yaw 2 come stack it up!!! I went 2 a Atlanta tourney with u all and u guys are ****ing hilarious!!!

I DJ so I can find a good party 4 yaw 2 go 2 after and the night before & I already have Ragnorock Biglou & Seibrik comin thru! (Basically I have PR players from AL GA & FL all coming no matter what) & if you come u can stay @ my place if U want I got a big *** townhouse.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sounds like kadaj lost to fatal >.>

hope he still gets 2nd seed.

@ B awal, we could try, i believe snap is having a regional in our state around that time though :(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
got a camera, making a web show maybe.... have no idea what to call it... but brawl will be some part of it i guess.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Status update: Vice's four vids are now uploaded, four of 313's vids are uploaded, and three of keith's vids are uploaded. Keith's last vid is being uploaded as we speak and after that, I'll finish uploading 313's last four vids. Whew, today's been a very productive day. :D

After 313, I'll get started on the Ben x Stockfield vids. :D

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to state this on the PR thread. Perhaps for no reason. :)

Dublio

Smash Ace
this is the brawl pr thread and your talking about brawl lol. nothing wrong with that
Woo! -happy face-

After I upload Black Mantis's four Snake vs Marth (Dr Peepee) vids, the next thing to upload is as follows:

Ben(Pikachu) vs Stockfield (Rob) - 3 matches
Ben(Pikachu) vs Shady (Yoshi) - 1 match
Ben(Pikachu) vs Duo (MK) - 2 matches

As you can see, lots of action going on for Ben. There are a lot more replays that I took at the venue, but they're on Kadaj's wii atm. :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

esam beat ally

and razer beat m2k LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

they are both in losers.

edit: ally beat m2k in losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom