• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Omg, I love creepers/being a creeper.

Let's just be friends gais. :)
I think I have Keith on thurr.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im not going to do that unless she says it's alright.

edit: she doesnt want u creeps to look at her u pieces of ****!

Kaila

im not going to do that unless she says it's alright.

edit: nvm... im guessing she says it's alright.
Mmm, I was trying to avoid putting my last name to be quite honest, so just edit your post again in a couple minutes plox?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Mmm, I was trying to avoid putting my last name to be quite honest, so just edit your post again in a couple minutes plox?
i got ya bayb.

@ kadaj... ****ing laugh out loud.

@ DJ- if we are on the same page, then you are my favorite asian... in the world.

Kaila

i got ya bayb.

@ kadaj... ****ing laugh out loud.

@ DJ- if we are on the same page, then you are my favorite asian... in the world.
Lawl, nice edit up there.

Vice is already trying to make a sammich with me and Maria. :awesome: lawl.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kadaj showed me that earlier. Dojo, he wins the hearts of millions.

but his character then makes those millions rage quit.

Kaila

V1CE

Smash Champion
Is that more *****ing about good players dominating the play time?

I hate that. You just have to stand up for yourself if you want to get in and play, and like that guy said, practice fo' cereals.

That's why I don't give a **** that I suck. Just Thunder all day. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Maria, my sammiches are plain as hell, but I like 'em. :D
your a QUAC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kaila you play pikachu?

guhhhh

I hate pikachu. LDPK is going down next tourney.

im 0-2 against him and both sets were last game last hit. I'm the saltiest man in existence right now.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Chu is an idiot

He had both of those games and then that adderall wore off..this causing him to **** up

also...LDPK is not Esam

furthermore...esam is **** sauce

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I will teach you the ways young star warrior

besides you guys don't have a kirby down there so you get free gimmicks because nobody really "knows" the matchup

except for snap prolly cuz I played that ***** like 100000 times by now...lol

but srsly...Kirby vs Any Pikachu that is not Esam is pretty easy..Pikachus Camp game isn't THAT strong
and you can pretty much jab him out of QA's so ye

<---never lost to a pikachu in tourney

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I will teach you the ways young star warrior

besides you guys don't have a kirby down there so you get free gimmicks because nobody really "knows" the matchup

except for snap prolly cuz I played that ***** like 100000 times by now...lol

but srsly...Kirby vs Any Pikachu that is not Esam is pretty easy..Pikachus Camp game isn't THAT strong
and you can pretty much jab him out of QA's so ye

<---never lost to a pikachu in tourney
we have a peach/kirby player but he doesn't come to too many tourneys. But why play kirby when you can play kirby with a sword?!?!? and wings?!?!?!?!

but seriously, I would love to learn kirby. seems like a really cool, good, fun character.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Kirby zelda wouldnt work

both of us are support chars

now if you played all shiekd or like 70% shiek then it would work

you are fast and rack damage...I have easy *** kill moves and and a great offstage presence

plus shieks grab range is pretty okay which is good because then I get a free hammer...hammer is too good

also

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=91731

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Kirby zelda wouldnt work

both of us are support chars

now if you played all shiekd or like 70% shiek then it would work

you are fast and rack damage...I have easy *** kill moves and and a great offstage presence

plus shieks grab range is pretty okay which is good because then I get a free hammer...hammer is too good

also

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=91731
lol I wasn't asking to team with you. I was asking for you to teach me kirby lmao

but if you wanna team, I do play a pretty good sheik (probably not as good as twitch's because the simple fact I don't devote as much time with her). But for the most part, I think sheik pretty much fails on team......that is unless you can keep the opponent way from me. And if you set me up a dacus kill......that would be awesome. But to be honest, when I see someone is in kill percent my natural reaction is to switch to zelda to get that easy, fresh kill move. So don't get mad at me if I do it out of habit. And if I do end up switching, we need to find a way that you could protect me so I could switch back.

So if you are looking to team, I play a pretty good zelda/sheik. But I can also play MK. I main Falco now......I just don't know if I am prepared to use him on teams. And I'm too inconsistent with him to trust myself with him. Some days I can get that bdacus no prob. Other days I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom