• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

captain falcon on the next tier list

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Not just in my opinion but in almost anyone qualified she is (I think anyone qualified she is). Like a lot better than the bottom three.
I personally disagree. I think Jiggs is the worst character in the game. Link has a sick projectile game, a slew of approaches and defensive options that have decent range, speed, and knockback. The only thing really holding him back is his recovery. Falcon, while he is terrible as opposed to his melee counterpart, he's at least retained (most of) his speed. And Ganon... is strong. What does jiggs have? WoP doesn't exist cuz of lack of hitstun and multiple air dodges... dair to rest can be SDI out of... mediocre recovery at best... no projectile... speed is isnt horrible, but it isnt enthralling either... and her only usefull special move is Pound...

imo, anyway. I don't see why people think jiggs is anything special... or anything at all...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I personally disagree. I think Jiggs is the worst character in the game. Link has a sick projectile game, a slew of approaches and defensive options that have decent range, speed, and knockback. The only thing really holding him back is his recovery. Falcon, while he is terrible as opposed to his melee counterpart, he's at least retained (most of) his speed. And Ganon... is strong. What does jiggs have? WoP doesn't exist cuz of lack of hitstun and multiple air dodges... dair to rest can be SDI out of... mediocre recovery at best... no projectile... speed is isnt horrible, but it isnt enthralling either... and her only usefull special move is Pound...

imo, anyway. I don't see why people think jiggs is anything special... or anything at all...
You said mediocre recovery at best? Its considered the third best in the game. You have no idea what you are talking about. She has insane aerial speed only slower than Yoshi and really she has much more potential because she still has fairly good aerials, while the bottom three really don't make the list anywhere.

Popertop

Smash Champion
guys guys, you have to look at their matchups as a whole

Link might get infinited and chaingrabbed to hell but he has a few tools to work aroudn that making his matchups less bad

Ganon jsut can't do anything about them.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Link can't gimp characters like Ganon and C. Falcon can, they have their side b's and their down aerials. And it's not too hard to get through Link's projectile spam. However, he has a good defensive game. I know I could be wrong about Link, so it would probably be better to say Ganon is the worst character in the game, mostly based upon match ups against characters.
Bottom tier:
Sonic
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganon

I think at best Captain Falcon might be able to surpass Jigglypuff, but I don't see him beating Yoshi or Sonic.

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Ehh, the funny thing is how so many people will fiercely argue against CF, simply because they have it ingrained it their heads that falcon is a fail character. Well, he is, but the point is that he has alot more potential than we give him credit for.

We gotta unlock that potential though :|

:034:

Smash Hero
This thread =

"My character is better than your character because I say so"

It's pretty funny, keep going.

Top Bottom