• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon in SSE Movie?

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Oh and the red part that looks like a helmet is just that red thingy the primids have on there chest. It's not falcon.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
I'm not buying it as of now, but I'm sure others will. Not saying I'm doubting Falcon as a playable character, but I don't think this is hard evidence.
I don't buy it either. I watched the video several hundred times, and I don't see Captain Falcon. He's in there, but not in the movie.
He is in the game, but not in the trailer.

They are ONLY primids.
This one is shopped.

(watch the scene in slomotion - a primid is falling and you can see their feet)
I think the image is shopped too. I didn't see anything that looked close to this in the trailer
Thank you.

This in the red circle should be Captain Falcon.
It's clearly fake and it was proven.

Maggirus
Thanks again, Maggirus

Falcon's in, but this video definitely did NOT confirm that.

Are you all really THAT desperate?
Really, we know they wouldn't ditch this this guy. Don't jump around at the worst possible evidence to prove your point. I'm not going to take anything unil it's clear, obvious, and from a trusted source, which none of these things are in this picture. It really does look fake anyways. Watch the movie again (and again and again) and you'll see no such image. It also helps if you quickly pause it and then play it over and over.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

I caught it too it looks like his head is more visible in this one
Edit: pitismyangel is right, sorry but this is only an illusion :(

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well i pressed pause and play repeatedly very fast and i got a blurry image that could be falcon around 31 seconds. I'm not sure yet but i know i saw something falcon-esque.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277

I caught it too it looks like his head is more visible in this one
OMG I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

It wasn't Falcon that we saw....It was the Transition from the Primid Army Scene to Mario Fighting one of them....It's an optical illusion

The sign on "Falcon's" Back is Mario's Glove, and the Helmet is the sleeve or shirt....
The Blue on Falcon's Shirt is a combonation of Mario's overalls and the purple smoke that seems to follow the Primids for some reason

All of this equals a sloppy Cpt. Falcon image put together by Youtube's terrible Quality

-PitismyPWNZORZ

I think i just YOUKOPAWNCHED this Thread

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
OMG I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

It wasn't Falcon that we saw....It was the Transition from the Primid Army Scene to Mario Fighting one of them....It's an optical illusion

The sign on "Falcon's" Back is Mario's Glove, and the Helmet is the sleeve or shirt....

-PitismyPWNZORZ

I think i just YOUKOPAWNCHED this Thread
Yea, that's likely too. I don't think CF is in here anyways. In the game, yes.

Trailer, no.

shayr1992

Smash Rookie

C Falcon is sure to be in the game, this video doesn't change anything but when I watched the video again and paused it I saw a face so print screened it
I don't know if it is Captain Falcon but a face is there. The fireball though is obviously from Mario , but the face is not Mario's.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Well, to all the believers, ere it is with the frame before it and the frame after it.

looks an awful lot like mario to me. I'll admit, It looked real to me at first, but looking at each frame you can see it's just one clip fading into the next.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
not to sure i believe this wasn't photo shopped or just a humungous coincidence
i don't doubt he'll be in the game but this doesn't appear to be good evidence

Agosta44

Smash Ace
You guys couldn't tell it was a glove from the beginning? Surprising....thats the first thing I noticed, Marios hand : \

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
To debunk this, all you would have to do is watch the actual clip itself, instead of attempting to analyze a screenshot.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Ughhh... you guys are so gullible.

First of all, Sakurai doesn't put hidden images into anything he does. He just makes the trailers and pictures for what they are, not for what you all want him to be.

Second, these kinds of posts come because people like you WANT to find hidden images in just about everything he posts. Therefore, when a blurry image pops up that barely resembles a character, you guys are all over it, hoping for it to be a clue. Honestly, I looked at the picture and it looks nothing like Captain Falcon. The blue is from the Primids, and as for the rest it's just a big blur.

Stop trying to find stuff that isn't 100% confirmed by Sakurai.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ Megaman thing.

But honestly, obviously these videos are checked and the producers check every clip they put in. The producers know every character in every clip and what is happening in each one. If they put Cpt. Falcon in one, they would have put more of him in.

Get over yourselves. Sakurai is a simple man, not a weaver of intricate clues. You honestly think that the man wh created the caption, "Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya" wants to lay down puzzles and hints?

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
ROFL that is not captain falcon:

1. why would they put him in the ideo like that?
2. if you watch that part of the video its just some kind of blue special effect
3. worst image quality ever
4. dont worry he will be a secret character

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
To debunk this, all you would have to do is watch the actual clip itself, instead of attempting to analyze a screenshot.
Most people are apparently incapable of doing that... I read back there a post that just said "fake" :p

I think it's Falcon. The "helmet" is too red to be Mario's nose. Falcon's shoulder guard is not something you see on Primid's heads normally. And Mario's moustache is not supposed to be shaped like Falcon's visor, with 2 white dots on it.

Sariku

Smash Master

That's Falcon all right. But it's not any conformation. Look at Falcon's trophies in Melee. One of them is the exact same as this image.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
That image DOES look just like CFalcon's face. Also, the Primid aren't that purple unless they're forming from that dust or disapparating into it.

I don't know. But if we don't get CFalcon by at least the end of next week, I'm dismissing this theory.
The picture of Mario transitioning into this scene disproves it. :ohwell:

(Although, really, CF by the end of next week would be nice LOLZ.)

Top Bottom