• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon in SSE Movie?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
source: www.brawlcentral.com

BrawlCentral.com said:
Captain Falcon image in Subspace Emissary Movie

As seen in the above image, there is a Captain Falcon blur during the scene that shows an army of Primid. It is in this scene that we noticed Primid using some sort of Beam Sword, a gun, and a ball of energy of some sort. Now think back to the screenshot of the Primid that is a clone of Samus, and looks just like a regular Primid, but has an arm cannon and is charging up a shot, identical to Samus'. It seems that the Primid can clone the characters of Brawl. It should also be noted that the Primid holding the Beam Sword is left handed (Link?). Peach has been said to have been sighted in that scene as a blur also (not the far right side blur that you may be thinking). In this scene, is it possible that the Primid are being "made" or "formed" in some way and a quick flash of the character they clone flashes as they "come to life"? This is only a theory, but it makes one think about how the Primid act in SSE, and how Falcon may have just been sighted.
Definately looks like him. Face EXACTLY, hands, logo on back, etc. What do you guys think?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I see and believe it. Too bad it isn't clearer.
Honestly, Sakurai, just announce the captain already :(

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Me and a friend of mine are betting WoW accounts if Captain Falcon gets in or not...looks like I just won. :)

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
would someone like to exactly direct me where the CF image is, im either blind or something else, i just cant see it(like where in the image)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Didn't BrawlCentral also claim that Captain Falcon was in the Coro-Coro screenshot that ended up being DK's Final Smash?

I'm not buying it as of now, but I'm sure others will. Not saying I'm doubting Falcon as a playable character, but I don't think this is hard evidence.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
Didn't BrawlCentral also claim that Captain Falcon was in the Coro-Coro screenshot that ended up being DK's Final Smash?

I'm not buying it as of now, but I'm sure others will. Not saying I'm doubting Falcon as a playable character, but I don't think this is hard evidence.
look youko, if you look carefully a few times you will see it. When you know which one it is, focus on the same one for the little clip. Its the only one that doesnt move so its hard to see it. Why doesnt it move? cos its doing a FAL-COOON... PUUUUCCHHHH! You can also see the flame from his fist. Look really carefully and you will not only see the good captain but you will see the punch.

*EDIT*

and if you listen really really carefully and look, you will hear a sound similar to when you pull off Ganondorf's punch at the time the punch is done. Might be the music, but id put my money on saying that its from the punch.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
He is in the game, but not in the trailer.

They are ONLY primids.
This one is shopped.

(watch the scene in slomotion - a primid is falling and you can see their feet)

Maggirus

Rash

Smash Ace
I don't see it. I even tried watching the video itself and freeze-framing, but still nothing. Either it's a very atypical slip-up or it's just desperation by the fans to see the Captain.

Obviously it may look like there is another character besides Mario in that charge of Primids, but I'm not drawing any conclusions right now.

Although, if it really is Captain Falcon, maybe we can expect him as an update on Monday, or sometime next week? Remember what happened with Peach?

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman

This in the red circle should be Captain Falcon.
It's clearly fake and it was proven.

Maggirus

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
There are only Primids in that shot. The brown shoes you see are those of Primids dodge-rolling, and that image of the Captain is probably just a coincidence...
But wait! Look at what the Primid in the background is doing. Doesn't it look exactly like Captain Falcon's Mach Punch (neutral standing move)?

Couple this with the screenshot of Primids imitating Samus and other characters. If all the Primids are imitations of the original character...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Where are people getting this shoe thing from about Primids? There aren't any shoes, period, in that original image.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Wait! Now I see it! It's just Mario in the following scene! The blur between the two scenes makes it look like that!

And the shoes appear in the video, between the Primids, and people believed they were Mario's.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
DONT GO FOR THE OPTICAL ILLUSION, LOOK AT THE MOTION OF THE THIRD PRIMID.

it bends down, stays in position, others pass it, and after a second it does the punch, its soooo obvious when you see it.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
LOL wait! Now I see it! It's just Mario in the following scene! The blur between the two scenes makes it look like that!

And the shoes appear in the video, between the Primids, and people believed they were Mario's.
You're right. If you see the flame it is in the exact spot where mario's hand is in the next picture.

I

i8waffles612

All I see in that picture is maybe a face and a helmet...

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I know the first couple times I did I kept pressing pause and play very fast, and I swore I saw captain falcon. But the more you see it the less it looked like him.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I can also see some blurry parts of Falcon but I'm sure it's not him. People are just getting their hopes up too high, even while they know Falcon will be back anyway. =/

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Just saw the video and makes sense. There's absolutely no way Mario or Wario can move that fast and the face I saw on the first page really gave it away. Captain Falcon is confirmed!

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Just saw the video and makes sense. There's absolutely no way Mario or Wario can move that fast and the face I saw on the first page really gave it away. Captain Falcon is confirmed!
It's either this, or what BrawlCentral said was right, The Primids can Imitate the Smashers:)

I

i8waffles612

Even if I did see him in the picture and thought he was confirmed, It wouldnt matter... We all know he is already going to be in the game for sure.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
The brown is from there shoes. The blue is from there body and I think there is blue coming off them anyways.

Top Bottom