• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon in SSE Movie?

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
That image DOES look just like CFalcon's face. Also, the Primid aren't that purple unless they're forming from that dust or disapparating into it.

I don't know. But if we don't get CFalcon by at least the end of next week, I'm dismissing this theory.
well I'm dismissing this theory now...theres is NO Cfalcon in the trailer is just an ILUSION u see what u want to see... falcon is in the game although

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
The picture of Mario transitioning into this scene disproves it. :ohwell:

(Although, really, CF by the end of next week would be nice LOLZ.)
How does Mario disprove it? I don't think it has any corrolation... fool. :p

And yes, fingers crossed for the guy we all know will be in this game!

well I'm dismissing this theory now...theres is NO Cfalcon in the trailer is just an ILUSION u see what u want to see... falcon is in the game although
Really? Wow... maybe I should stop snacking on these shrooms for a bit. :psycho:

Sprigginz_Caldo

Smash Apprentice
You know, I noticed this clip too. I probably watched those few seconds about 15 times, but to be honest. I thought it was Sheik at first. But, nah, Captain Falcon seems more probable.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I bet someone here has already debunked this, but, regardless, I'll just say this.

I won't believe it just yet. The reason is that even though it looks like Capt. Falcon (and I hope it is) it could just as easily be nothing.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I bet someone here has already debunked this, but, regardless, I'll just say this.

I won't believe it just yet. The reason is that even though it looks like Capt. Falcon (and I hope it is) it could just as easily be nothing.
Honestly, it doesn't even matter. CFalcon is in Brawl. He can't not be in. We just need to give it time. He'll show up, no worries.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Can't we all just wait a couple more weeks? Japan will get the game, and all will be revealed...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Maybe we will get Captain Falcon for Christmas, he is getting as ridiculous as the Sonic rumors were, and to make it worse, there is a 100% chance Falcon is in to begin with.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Oh for the love of...

It's Mario! Try looking for Mario in all of the pictures instead of trying to find Falcon in a blurry screenshot, and Mario is clear as day!

gamer8

Smash Lord
I know this is just crazy but...

Captain Falcon?? Don't flame please, I'm trying to find a good picture.

Callum Stamp

Smash Rookie
you know this is too much proof-obsessed with captain falcon why wont you guys just take a break on the computer and play soccer or somethin

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think the fact that you can clearly see Falcon's helmet gives it off despite how cloudy and unclear it appears to be.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Look though it a few times and I've come with this conclusion: It isn't Capt. Falcon but an illusion.

Watching the video, I realized there no place Falcon could have come from so it would make the blurry figure correct.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Yea Pyr0 I almost think its mario but he has the mask thing around his eyes. Someone explain how thats mario to me.
It's Mario because he's a lot clearer in the picture, if you focus on the whole picture and not the zoomed-in Falcon-esque parts.

This is the exact same reason people assumed that the mysterious "mansion" stage was actually the Animal Crossing stage: Because in the transition frames, you can still see villagers.

The helmet is just a coincidence. Would someone like to explain to me why Falcon looks disproportionate and horribly stretched-out, especially in the face?

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
sure it looks like him... but you can't honestly believe that it IS him... it's just a coincidence... it would make no sense for CF to just magically appear in a frame of this video...

and as blooagga pointed out... you can SEE mario's outline from the next scene...

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I watched the video frame by frame and I can now conclude that:

In fact Mario is there.
But so is Captain Falcon (teaming up ?)

Look at the following image:

You can clearly see Mario's boot, he has already past the screen
BUT WAIT! theres someone else in that screenshot, and he is using a Beamsword...

Its captain falcon! (look to the left of the helm, theres a beamsword there).

So... what more proof than that do you need?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
You can clearly see Mario's boot, he has already past the screen
BUT WAIT! theres someone else in that screenshot, and he is using a Beamsword...

Its captain falcon! (look to the left of the helm, theres a beamsword there).

So... what more proof than that do you need?
The Primid in front is holding the Beam sword. He swings it when he first obtains it, and it just look like Falcon is holding it in that shot, but it's really the Primid on the far left.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord

you can also see the hair and barely make out his eye...

but also... here's the next frame... this looks like capt falcon too... and it is CLEARLY mario...

Callum Stamp

Smash Rookie
no but pyr0 you seriously have some good ways, and why would you say i flame or spam its not like i came out of nowhere and posted a link, c'mon

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
So, are people going to claim that a giant ghost Mario is part of the SSE too?

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Ughhh... you guys are so gullible.

First of all, Sakurai doesn't put hidden images into anything he does. He just makes the trailers and pictures for what they are, not for what you all want him to be.

Second, these kinds of posts come because people like you WANT to find hidden images in just about everything he posts. Therefore, when a blurry image pops up that barely resembles a character, you guys are all over it, hoping for it to be a clue. Honestly, I looked at the picture and it looks nothing like Captain Falcon. The blue is from the Primids, and as for the rest it's just a big blur.

Stop trying to find stuff that isn't 100% confirmed by Sakurai.
Thank you very much.
But honestly, obviously these videos are checked and the producers check every clip they put in. The producers know every character in every clip and what is happening in each one. If they put Cpt. Falcon in one, they would have put more of him in.

Get over yourselves. Sakurai is a simple man, not a weaver of intricate clues. You honestly think that the man wh created the caption, "Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya" wants to lay down puzzles and hints?
Thank you very much.
ROFL that is not captain falcon:

1. why would they put him in the ideo like that?
2. if you watch that part of the video its just some kind of blue special effect
3. worst image quality ever
4. dont worry he will be a secret character
Thank you very much.
WTF? how can you get CF out of blury image that looks like a pig?
Becasue it's Mario from the next scene. You can see his glove, hat, etc. For those people you are straining their eyes for Captian Falcon, how about you strain your eyes for Mario. It's MUCH easier.
I can't see
I don't see.
It's too blury anyways. JUST WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
The picture of Mario transitioning into this scene disproves it. /QUOTE]
That's what it is.

Oh for the love of...

It's Mario! Try looking for Mario in all of the pictures instead of trying to find Falcon in a blurry screenshot, and Mario is clear as day!
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. :)
THAT'S MARIO.

OMG...
Thank you.
It isn't Capt. Falcon but an illusion.

Watching the video, I realized there no place Falcon could have come from so it would make the blurry figure correct.
Exactly. So, what have we learned here, which I already said in my other post(s):

1. Make sure it's from a reliable source. This is from the official site, yes, but they won't put in anything they don't want too. I think it would be bad for Nintendo if all their players have glasses over something that could easily be avoided. They wouldn't put Captain Falcon in a movie that's hard to see him anyways prior to his release. I say this becasue I believe he's in there, just not in the trailer.

2. Make sure it's clear and easy to read/see/understand. The pictures you guys are using are blurry, dumb (it disproves your own point) and some look edited.

3. Watch it or do it yourselves!!!!! Come on, If you watch it all the way through, IT'S CLEAR AS DAY THAT IT'S MARIO!

Top Bottom