• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon in SSE Movie?

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Becasue it's Mario from the next scene. You can see his glove, hat, etc. For those people you are straining their eyes for Captian Falcon, how about you strain your eyes for Mario. It's MUCH easier.

It's too blury anyways. JUST WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
The picture of Mario transitioning into this scene disproves it. /QUOTE]
That's what it is.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. :)

Thank you.

Exactly. So, what have we learned here, which I already said in my other post(s):

1. Make sure it's from a reliable source. This is from the official site, yes, but they won't put in anything they don't want too. I think it would be bad for Nintendo if all their players have glasses over something that could easily be avoided. They wouldn't put Captain Falcon in a movie that's hard to see him anyways prior to his release. I say this becasue I believe he's in there, just not in the trailer.

2. Make sure it's clear and easy to read/see/understand. The pictures you guys are using are blurry, dumb (it disproves your own point) and some look edited.

3. Watch it or do it yourselves!!!!! Come on, If you watch it all the way through, IT'S CLEAR AS DAY THAT IT'S MARIO!

Thank YOU!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really say desperate... we all know he's gonna be in the game...

more just bored... or maybe... in need of a life...

@chi... no... that's his nose... you can see the rest of him clearly... even the white circle where the M is on his cap...

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
Just because I like to mess with you guys...

It's Mario in my honest opinion but I'm sure falcon enthusiasts will go wild.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
woah maybe that is an item... it's no where near where he appears in the transition...

looks like I'm going ******** as well X_x

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
I don't get why people don't understand fade transitions.
That's exactly what I was thinking. If you have any clue as to how fade transitions work then this (which I posted on page 4) should be a dead give away.

The frame before,

The frame in question,

And the frame after.

However, the "OMG it's C.Falcon" people have made this thread rather enjoyable to read. Seriously funny stuff.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
OMG I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

It wasn't Falcon that we saw....It was the Transition from the Primid Army Scene to Mario Fighting one of them....It's an optical illusion

The sign on "Falcon's" Back is Mario's Glove, and the Helmet is the sleeve or shirt....
The Blue on Falcon's Shirt is a combonation of Mario's overalls and the purple smoke that seems to follow the Primids for some reason

All of this equals a sloppy Cpt. Falcon image put together by Youtube's terrible Quality

-PitismyPWNZORZ

I think i just YOUKOPAWNCHED this Thread
Jus kinda puttin' dis out there from......several HOURS ago

clace

Smash Journeyman
Could people please stop poking holes in this just for the hell of it?

It's not super imposed, no one has added that in, watch the trailer, and pause it every frame if you can, I did that and I stopped on that frame, saw it clearly.

For the people who are saying that the feet are Mario's and the beam sword is wielded by a primid...We know. That proves nothing.

Also, for the people who are saying it's a blur, your being no more intelligent than the people who said that sonics logo was in samus' ships screen. The blur is way too defined and the colours are right where they should be.

Also for that guy who found the image with captain falcons helmet in, clearly, thanks for the extra proof!

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I don't buy it all. What I assume people are mistaking for his body is clearly the smoke from which the primids appear, and what I assume people are mistaking for his hand is the Primid's on the right of the picture. This is the same thing as when someone mistook an explosion on the Edlin Bridge for SOnic (granted we all know Sonic's in the game now, but that's not the point).

But I seriously wish I could believe it a little more. Falcon was my second main in Melee, and I'll be SO pissed off if they do to him what they presumbly did to Ness.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
For the people who are saying that the feet are Mario's and the beam sword is wielded by a primid...We know. That proves nothing.
It proves Captain Falcon isn't in the trailer. IT'S MARIO FOR GOSH SKAES! Think about this. Why would Nintendo release a trailer with Captain Falcon before releasing if he's in or not? If they would, why is it in such bad quality? And, how come Mario with the EXACT same colors appears in the next frame as it transitions, making it really difficult to see?

If they wanted you to see him, trust me, they would let you know, so you don't have to stay up for hours staring at a computer screen deciding something on your opinion and eyesight. I think Nintendo cares about their patients health. They want them to be healthy so they can play the game, and become good at it, thus increasing sales.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
That's exactly what I was thinking. If you have any clue as to how fade transitions work then this (which I posted on page 4) should be a dead give away.

The frame before,

The frame in question,

And the frame after.

However, the "OMG it's C.Falcon" people have made this thread rather enjoyable to read. Seriously funny stuff.
Excellent Work Steve. For everyone who for some reason DOES NOT UNDERSTAND LOGIC, let me clear this up for hopefully the FINAL time. It is NOT CPT. FALCON.....

1. The Falcon Emblem on the "Falcon's" Helmet is Clearly shown to be MARIO'S NOSE

2. The "eye" thing that those of you so desperate to convince other people that is Falcon's Mask or the Shadow of whatever covers his face is MARIO'S MUSTACHE

3. The emblem on his back is MARIO'S GLOVE

4. I kno some of you are desperate to prove that "OMFG FALCON'S IN THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY!!!11eleven!" But Face it, it's not him. Falcon will be in the game. I have no doubt about that, but some of you are pushing the speculation of a previously unknown site to its limits. Just wait.....until Sakurai unveils Cpt. Falcon, there would not be an F-Zero Emblem without him. Does that make sense to you? NO!!!!!!

5. So stop pushing this blasphemous theory and GTFO!!!!

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Excellent Work Steve. For everyone who for some reason DOES NOT UNDERSTAND LOGIC, let me clear this up for hopefully the FINAL time. It is NOT CPT. FALCON.....

1. The Falcon Emblem on the "Falcon's" Helmet is Clearly shown to be MARIO'S NOSE

2. The "eye" thing that those of you so desperate to convince other people that is Falcon's Mask or the Shadow of whatever covers his face is MARIO'S MUSTACHE

3. The emblem on his back is MARIO'S GLOVE

4. I kno some of you are desperate to prove that "OMFG FALCON'S IN THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY!!!11eleven!" But Face it, it's not him. Falcon will be in the game. I have no doubt about that, but some of you are pushing the speculation of a previously unknown site to its limits. Just wait.....until Sakurai unveils Cpt. Falcon, there would not be an F-Zero Emblem without him. Does that make sense to you? NO!!!!!!

5. So stop pushing this blasphemous theory and GTFO!!!!
Thank you...
From the bottom of my heart...

binki4

Smash Apprentice
yeah i saw that yesterday before and i was closely shocked that captain falcon returned and i excited about it and it's radical awmsome about this subspace movie so want to get this game but thanks alot to keiji f****** inafune trying to say NOOOO MEEEGAA MAAAN in BRAWLLL

clace

Smash Journeyman
It proves Captain Falcon isn't in the trailer. IT'S MARIO FOR GOSH SKAES! Think about this. Why would Nintendo release a trailer with Captain Falcon before releasing if he's in or not? If they would, why is it in such bad quality? And, how come Mario with the EXACT same colors appears in the next frame as it transitions, making it really difficult to see?

If they wanted you to see him, trust me, they would let you know, so you don't have to stay up for hours staring at a computer screen deciding something on your opinion and eyesight. I think Nintendo cares about their patients health. They want them to be healthy so they can play the game, and become good at it, thus increasing sales.
Fair enough, but about what you said about them releasing footage of captain falcon before he is confirmed.

Sakurai said (If I'm not mistaken. If I am i'm gonna be owned so bad.) This would be the intro to the game or subspace emissary on the update, which means Cap Falcon could be a starter who plays a fairly big role in SSE, but they just haven't got around to updating with him yet. Maybe they're looking for a more suitable time.

I must say though, at my own fault, I never bothered to look at the frame AFTER I saw captain falcon. Which could have made me change my mind. But hell, I still believe this because im that kinda guy.

EDIT: OH MY GOD! Pitismyangel just butt ***** this thread. Those facts were spot on. Good job. I was wrong, I guess.

Brockman5

Smash Ace

I agree that it's not actually him in the video..but Nintendo has released trailers with characters not yet revealed...DK for one...So don't say it couldn't happen..

D

Deleted member

It's not Mario.
This scene is just fading out to the next one with Mario in it.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Its Falcon, the next seen (witch is being faded in) has Mario in it, making it look like hes there (but he's not)
Look at the third frame of the ones posted above, Mario is in a different background...

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I can guarantee they're going to be laughing about this in the next SMYN podcast...

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but the fade in transition mixes the two pictures together. Go buy a video editor and youll get it. See how there's an explosion on the subspace's head in the falcon frame but that's actually from mario kicking the subspace in the next part of the video? Case closed. Besides, Falcon doesn't wear a purple coat, he wears either blue or gray.

Top Bottom