• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon in SSE Movie?

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
why would captain falcon randomly appear for half a second in a group of subspace enemies? it doesn't make sense.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
holy jebus h. christ.... o.O ... never doubted his inclusion but that is one epic find.

edit: and then I read the thread and that is one epic fake. lawl.

Falcon Fooled!

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
The only thing I believe of this rumor is that the Primids copy what the characters do. Look at the primid in the back in the video? Obviously doing Captain Falcon's neutral A(rapidly hit, or held)

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
here is some evidence for c. falcon.

I neither support nor defect the c. falcon image theory.
but.., someone is attacking the primids' with a beam sword and he/she is fast. whether it be falcon or not. whether it be zss, metaknight, ike, or someone else new.

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
Dang, that looks promising. More promising than Knuckles AT in Sonics Vid. (It was his spring)

Sakurai's pretty well ALREADY confirmed the Captain. Look at Samurai Goroh. Hes the only AT without a so-far announced character which actually has their series' symbol (F-Zero) rather than a Smash Symbol. And Sakurai even stated- "He's Captain Falcon's Rival"

Hurry up and announce him already, Sakurai.

Wait--- Maybe it was ALIENS who caused this optical illusion! Captain Falcon sending his message from space!

I think that it could be him, but I'm not taking it as a definite yes.

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
here is some evidence for c. falcon.

I neither support nor defect the c. falcon image theory.
but.., someone is attacking the primids' with a beam sword and he/she is fast. whether it be falcon or not. whether it be zss, metaknight, ike, or someone else new.
It looks like the Pirimid is attacking with a beam sword!

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
first off we all no the captains in but now for the video i paused the dojo video after seeing this andf i got the same image 3 times so im starting to believe it.

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
i saw it perfectly with imagestop a software that lets you stop every half a second of a video and it was just a fire scene from one of those enemies with swords! so... try again!

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
WHOA.

Ok people. I've just watched the movie in that section a few times, and I have come to this conclusion.

Captain Falcon is located behind all of those Primids, and as they are walking away, he is eliminating them with his beam sword, doing midair flips behind the Primids.

I swear. I saw it. I clearly see him there.

First of all, that first screen capture was way too obviously Falcon for it to not be real.
Second, following that clip in that movie, you see Mario fighting Primids, and Zelda (assumably fighting Primids).

I swear to you, people. He's in, and this confirms it. I am 100% confident. I rarely get that confident.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
WHOA.

Ok people. I've just watched the movie in that section a few times, and I have come to this conclusion.

Captain Falcon is located behind all of those Primids, and as they are walking away, he is eliminating them with his beam sword, doing midair flips behind the Primids.

First of all, that first screen capture was way too obviously Falcon for it to not be real.
Second, following that clip in that movie, you see Mario fighting Primids, and Zelda (assumably fighting Primids).

I swear to you, people. He's in, and this confirms it. I am 100% confident. I rarely get that confident.
I hope you're being sarcastic. Falcon is in, but this by no means confirms Falcon at all.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
There is no way I am being sarcastic. I know, I shouldn't have been so forward; the only way for something to be confirmed is for Sakurai to say it himself or for it to appear on the Dojo, but I am convinced, after looking at the evidence, that Falcon is in this video, and therefore in the game. The fact that this scene is the first of three scenes of characters fighting Primids in a small sequence is convincing. If you watch the figure with the sword, which I have come to the conclusion is Falcon, he attacks with jumps as his movement would be in Melee. Watch it again. As I said, I am so dam.n sure of this it's not even funny.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
who the hell cares? He's the absolute number one unconfirmed character who is most likely to return, arguably as much as luigi if not moreso. This is all pointless any way you look at it.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
WHOA.

yup at least some1 here uses he's brain =D

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
And they wouldn't hide him even if he was. He'd be in plain sight like everything else that's been revealed.

Nothing gets into a trailer "accidentally". The developers have complete control over the game and if they don't want Captain Falcon in a scene, he's not. Especially since all they need is a half-second of footage, so it'd be horribly inefficient to be actually playing the game at all. That's all there is to it.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
As have I, as well as a larger version of it on GameTrailers. Captain Falcon is NOWHERE to be seen in that particular clip.
The picture that I posted, which is the same as the one in the original post, was not photoshopped in the slightest, I actually took is straight from Firefox to MS Paint. It's 100% legit. You just have to stop it at the right frames.

That's this pic:

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Okay... Just look at post #192- it explains eveything. Just ignore the last quote and spelling mistakes, as I can't edit it because I'm using a slow computer and the post is too big. =) If you wish just to take my word for it...

It's not Captain Falcon.

It's a blurred image of Mario, purple gas, background, and numerous other things as the scene transitions. Yes, you can actually get those images, but have you thought to look at what happens next? IT FADES into Mario. And, if you look at the image for Mario, it's a LOT EASIER. Besides, when we saw other characters (looking at Peach and DK) they weren't blurred images of other crap, now were they? Just look at post #192, it explains everything (ignore the last post, I accidentally put it there, I can't edit it cause I have a slow browser and it's too big of a post.).

Top Bottom