• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
lol I'm trying so hard to drive posts to this thread but it's just not happening for me.

Any idea for how we can organize side bets?

CrimsonBlur $100 on Bob$
Mango $100 (?) on Scar
People just don't come to these boards that often. I guarantee if you post it in Melee Discussion it will blow up :)

strawhats

Smash Master
ya man go to the OP to see

should be streaming those matches at about 3-4pm pacific time
Sick!!!! I'm gonna be watching then. Very hyped to see the Bob battle and Wes vs. Dajuan

I like L's fox so, Im kinda rooting for him.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I got so hyped I went on expedia to book a flight down this weekend. Then I saw the price... I'm not that hyped. :p

But go socal.
And I think zeldafreak and scar have got their matches in the bag. Hope wes pwns too.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
So 1 full set up = no venue.

If I bring 2 more full set ups (cube tv melee) do I get $8 off my singles entry fee?

See you guys there.

Hella excited.

Also I am still going to run a small side tourney for other fighting games that let you use a gamecube controller.

Scar

#HarveyDent
THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE. EVERYONE is going. Top like 30 from NorCal will be there, some of SoCal, and lots of new NorCal players are making their debut.

If you can come and choose not to, you done goofed

:phone:

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
A request from Europe.. try to get the fight matches started by 4.. Imma be up late for this ****

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Can we get a time estimate on when the title matches will happen? Not gonna be able to tune in for the whole tourney but hopefully I can catch the title fights

Top Bottom