• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So I shot someone in the head with SPAS-12 at point blank range just now.

Their head EXPLODED, and all I got was a ****ing hit marker.

S

smash brawl player 99021

So I shot someone in the head with SPAS-12 at point blank range just now.

Their head EXPLODED, and all I got was a ****ing hit marker.
I don't know any character models that can play without a head. o_O

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I should probably specify. His head went SPLOOSH from the blood that shot from it. All over. And yet, he didn't die. It just seemed bad that a shotgun with so tight of a hip spread can hit someone in the head at point blank range and somehow not kill them.

The SPAS is weird as hell like that though. With most of the other shotguns I'm happy to get right up in point blank range to kill them in one hit, but I'm actually terrified of being that close with the SPAS. For the entire time I've used it, I think I've only gotten one kill with it at point blank range. I've gotten countless amounts from that 7-15 foot "sweetspot" range.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Kill confirmed is the best ever.

The models are okay. I have more consistency killing with that than the spas, but the striker is the best of the shotguns. Easily.

I love the Cm901.

The super soaker is too good. Rapid Fire plus extendoes is god mode.
Correction, the model. I hate how there arent any attachments for the '87 :[

And I think you're able to fire it faster than the game tells you. How fast you're able to fire it is a bit slower than the fire rate for the spas in mw2.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm very eager to try the 1887.
is the striker really that much better than the other shotties?

i've only tried spas so far and i think circa's right about it being weird at point blank. i just knife in that scenario and it's DECENT at best in that sweetspot range.

also looking forward to the acr that i'll unlock in a few more games.

S

smash brawl player 99021

you can sprint-cancel the level action i believe. cuts off a little time.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
you can sprint-cancel the level action i believe. cuts off a little time.
No I don't even have to do that. I'm not too sure if you have to ADS to do it, but I can get the faster fire rate by holding the ADS during the lever action and firing before you would think you would be able to fire.

Oh yea, they had the smash tourney in a cafe across the street from everything else due to space issues so I didn't get to see mw3 tryhards in action :[

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Dad got the game.

He asked me to unlock **** and level up and whatnot for him since he works 12 hours a day (6pm to 6am) So I guess I'll be showing up online starting Monday. :V

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't see any thread on the official forums dedicated to patches/updates like Treyarch did with Black Ops. =/

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i'm very eager to try the 1887.
is the striker really that much better than the other shotties?

i've only tried spas so far and i think circa's right about it being weird at point blank. i just knife in that scenario and it's DECENT at best in that sweetspot range.

also looking forward to the acr that i'll unlock in a few more games.
Yes, because it's semi-auto. Basically, as fast as your trigger fingers will allow.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sweet. gonna give the striker a try here in a minute.

what did they do to the spas?? i LOVE that gun and would like to like it in this game. lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
does using rapid fire on the type 95 make the bursts quicker? or does it allow you to burst faster?

(assuming it's the former :/)
i'm not really seeing the point.

S

smash brawl player 99021

does using rapid fire on the type 95 make the bursts quicker? or does it allow you to burst faster?

(assuming it's the former :/)
i'm not really seeing the point.
it makes the burst fire faster.

also,

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So super soaker's actually fun

And how the hell do people suck so much with Juggernaut? The moment 3 of them came up to me with riot shields all I had to do was tag them with semtexes and strafe around them and I killed them easy

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So super soaker's actually fun

And how the hell do people suck so much with Juggernaut? The moment 3 of them came up to me with riot shields all I had to do was tag them with semtexes and strafe around them and I killed them easy
I saw it only takes 5 stabs to kill one. OUMB put out a video last night/this morning showing that off.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am going to get this game right now.
I'm trading in Animal Crossing: City Folk, Brawl (LOL), MW2, GoW3 and RB2. I also have $15 on hand if that doesn't turn out too well.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I am going to get this game right now.
I'm trading in Animal Crossing: City Folk, Brawl (LOL), MW2, GoW3 and RB2. I also have $15 on hand if that doesn't turn out too well.
nooooooooo keep animal crossing. :<

Top Bottom