• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm shocked the patch still hasn't passed M$'s certification process. Fourzerotwo said this week. Oh well.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
15-0-5 in HCore with my Riot Shield.

I am so proud of that.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Was there a lot of trash talking in the post game lobby?
Nah. It was great though because none of it was because of killstreaks. I earned a Harrier. 7 kills in a row with just my shield.

That was the best score in the lobby.

And I killed Icy.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
He also killed me aswell, so yeah.

In retaliation I fired a few glock rounds into his shield.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Time for Icy's Awards! This is also me 888th Post here. Time to Celebrate! All these go to people I play with the most, and fit each particular mold.

Danger Close Pro: :mad: of course xP I enjoy reading about all your Multi-RPG kills.

Bestest Thread Organizer: F8AL, you have done a great job cleaning up the thread and making it sooo pretty.

Best XBL Bro: TRG. Haha, all the good **** we've done together, it's so fun.

Best PS3 Bro: Sorry Leafy, I gotta give this to Cyan_. We have so much fun together on PS3. And... Noooottttt Charlieeeeee

Pro Sniper Award: :mad: and Charizard. :mad:, your quick-scoping Kills are amazing. And Charizard, you have such a great Mindset, and knowledge of Sniping, I thought you should get this too.

Coolest Bro out there: O D I N. You're a beast, and super funny. Good luck with getting Married, and whatnot :]

Search and Destroy Monster: TranZworld. Such great H-Core Matches together.

Duke Nukem: TRG. Your Nuke Emblem never ceases to mesmerize me xD

If I left you out, I apologize. I play with these folks the most, so don't feel bad :p
Don't worry, I'll take that from Cyan soon enough. I don't even own my own system yet. =D

WTF is Not Charlie, i meant to ask before..

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Btw, is there any way to change your tag in CoD? My brother changed my Sony account password AND reset my psp, and he also forgot the new password. >_>

So instead of Werekill, I'm WerekillVappy I think.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Daawwwwwww! I'm a beast and super funny! ^_^ I like hearing that.

Speaking of Beasty things, I've been getting throwing knife kills left and right like a boss. 4 games in a row I had the most (which isn't saying much, since I'm probably the only guy doing it...)... but still!!!

S

smash brawl player 99021

Not Charlieeeeeee :[ That's our routine thing we do in Domination matches now.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmfao. So mad I didn't have a capture card for this. Was playing domination on wasteland, had just captured A, and I threw a knife all the way across to C and got the kill and got first blood. MLG? I agree.

S

smash brawl player 99021

MLG? I disagreeeee. Nah, but it seems like a HOLY **** moment xD

S

smash brawl player 99021

Noooo! **** you, Halo. Then again, after Tuesday, I won't be playing COD for a while. Bioshock 2 time!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Noooo! **** you, Halo. Then again, after Tuesday, I won't be playing COD for a while. Bioshock 2 time!
Way to talk about everything that isn't MW2.

On a lighter note, I love subs so much now. The Uzi has really made this game fun for me again.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, I think people are beginning to realize that if you change your playstyle up a bit, Subs can be just as viable, if not more viable on certain maps than assault rifles.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Uzi is good, the Vector is pretty good, and the UMP is amazing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So sad . . . MICROSOFT! Please release the patches . . .

Teammates were smart, and when I cornered them, they killed themselves with their grenades.

:(:(:(:(:(

Grunt

Smash Master
I was playing TD, and we were up like, 15 kills, and then they started CP glitching in the back somewhere and got several chopper gunners / harriers and we ended up losing.
:C
but i did steal a stealth bomber and got a bunch of kills off people running for the CPs.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
huh? I think I did tonight. Man, I love the WA2000. I just started using it, and wow. I love it. Ready for Sniper bashing...now!
WA2000 = Worst sniper out of the 4

Barret 50. Cal out classes it in almost every way and the M21 is a better choice for a silenced 2-shotter.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I like it though. If :mad: can like the Intervention for it's noise, I can like the WA2000 for it's little face on the cap xD

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Actually, the WA2000 is just like the Dragunov. It's exactly as strong, killing in one shot anywhere from the chest up without stopping power, and killing in 2 shots everywhere else, with, or without Stopping Power. If you're gonna use it without a silencer, never use stopping power, it makes you look like an idiot more than anything. Lightweight or Cold Blooded are far better choices. Hell, even Hardline is better.

The WA2000 is actually a respectable choice in this game, especially since Juggernaut is a thing of the past. I'd suggest you try it out. It's completely outclassed by the M21 in terms of Ghost Sniping, but it's a completely Viable weapon if you don't want to use Stopping Power on your Sniper.

tl;dr: All snipers in this game are completely viable, and all are good in some way. Don't use Stopping Power on the WA2000, Don't use a Silencer.

Icy, the .50 Cal has the same face on the scope, you just can't see it that well.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Well nyah :p I never used the WA2000, so I hadn't ever noticed it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
but it's a completely Viable weapon if you don't want to use Stopping Power on your Sniper.

tl;dr: All snipers in this game are completely viable, and all are good in some way. Don't use Stopping Power on the WA2000, Don't use a Silencer.

Icy, the .50 Cal has the same face on the scope, you just can't see it that well.
I agree but you might as well go with the better 2-shotting sniper if you aren't expecting 1 shots.

And the 50 cal. can also 1 shot without SP so the W2000 still ends up being outclassed.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It's all preference really. But unlike the .50 Cal, you don't miss out on any potential one-shots by not using stopping power while using the WA2000, Stopping Power does nothing for it. The .50 Cal kills in the stomach in one shot with Stopping Power. Imagine how screwed you'd be if you missed the one-shot because you weren't using stopping power, and got killed because of it. The WA2000 doesn't have that drawback, allowing for more versatility with your Perks, while still maintaining the same level of efficiency.

I understand where you're coming from though, I personally haven't used it even once myself, because I do perfectly fine with .50 Cal and Stopping Power.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I used to use the .50 Cal. Not anymore, on my PS3 I use the Intervention. And on Xbox I'm using the WA2000

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I like this game but there is so much stuff need fixing almost as much as *gasp* Gears of war 2 I'll put a star by stuff I think they already fixed

Model 1887s
Care package speed glitch
Care package glitch
* Private lobby in matchmaking which I think they took out
Boosting
Elevator glitches
* Javelin glitch which I also think they fixed

****ing glitches

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I like this game but there is so much stuff need fixing almost as much as *gasp* Gears of war 2 I'll put a star by stuff I think they already fixed

Model 1887s
Care package speed glitch
Care package glitch
* Private lobby in matchmaking which I think they took out
Boosting
Elevator glitches
* Javelin glitch which I also think they fixed

****ing glitches
They haven't fixed the care package glitch yet. I read that IW is working on a source fix to finally put an end to the CP glitch.

Top Bottom