• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Man, me and Tranz had some really fun matches today. We played H-Core Search the whole time. Then he turned my onto the FAL xD Amazing on H-Core. Good stuff bro ;)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I called customer support a second time, got put on hold and then eventually disconected when i asked to speak to a supervisor, i'm just gonna do the 'stop the fan' trick until my xbox redrings and call them with a legit redring problem that they HAVE to fix.

I really started sucking there at the end though, 2-5? That's unacceptable for me. I did have a couple clutch games though.

I loooove the FAL almost as much as the M16.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I'd agree with ODIN. We spend all our time here discussing Multiplayer... Why not Spec Ops/Campaign? What, you didn't like it? Oh and I'll MM anyone who thinks they can beat me at Race (the Spec Ops mission)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I'd agree with ODIN. We spend all our time here discussing Multiplayer... Why not Spec Ops/Campaign? What, you didn't like it? Oh and I'll MM anyone who thinks they can beat me at Race (the Spec Ops mission)
The race ones are the worse spec ops missions. Followed by the stealth ones because I suck at being stealthy.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
My favorite killstreak is the Predator Missile, hands down

Why? because it gives you a quick view of where everyone is and is an awesome gateway killstreak. Predator Missile -> Harrier is such a great combo. Especially getting a double/multikill with the Pred Missile.

The way I play right now, 5 kills means i'll have a Chopper Gunner in no time :)

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Oh god, IW needs to fix the CP glitching now. I am starting to see the CP glitching is getting more common and people just spam the **** out of it and screw up my KDR.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Seriously. This is getting ridiculous, I haven't found one single lobby where someone doesn't have these packages going.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's not as though I go negative. I'm not so thoughtless as to go back to where the enemy killed me in hopes to find him and return the favor. Or just simply run in. But I see it too often, and then the CP glitch begins.

I am much less worried about my W/L ratio than my K/D ratio, so when that glitch begins, I simply leave.

S

smash brawl player 99021

It's not as though I go negative. I'm not so thoughtless as to go back to where the enemy killed me in hopes to find him and return the favor. Or just simply run in. But I see it too often, and then the CP glitch begins.

I am much less worried about my W/L ratio than my K/D ratio, so when that glitch begins, I simply leave.
Knowing is half the battle! And thanks, Tranz. Those Attachable shotguns are the shiiiiiiiiit.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah this CP glitch is more annoying then the javalins imo. I've been playing some Gears 2 in the time being. The glitching is too much for me to enjoy the game at all.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I want to snap my disc so badly. Sure I'm doing well with my scores, but I get the most bull**** deaths and it just ruins the game for me. I spawn into a Care Package glitchers line of sight and get crushed not one second before I started sprinting.

I'll be playing competitive Pokemon Stadium mini-games until this gets fixed.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah. That felt great.

A player on my team was glitching, so when I finally saw him hiding in a corner to wait for the CP to drop, I cornered him there. I wouldn't move, and he couldn't get the package.

For about a minute before he left.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ah. That felt great.

A player on my team was glitching, so when I finally saw him hiding in a corner to wait for the CP to drop, I cornered him there. I wouldn't move, and he couldn't get the package.

For about a minute before he left.
I think I love you 0________0

Best idea I've ever heard so far.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll beat ANYONE in that Pikachu game where you charge up the electricity. ANYONE.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Just use a cold-blooded set, or play some Search. the two easiest ways to get around care package glitchers. I liked it when it wasn't as common, and I would be the only care package glitcher I would see. Until then, I'm pretty glad I don't play this game often.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
FML. Some kids guilt tripped me into studying with them for our stupid genetics test tomorrow.

Blaaaaaaaah i hope i get to play some tonight.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Noiiiice. Another person to add to the PS3 crew! ^_^
I'll be added too as soon as i freaking get some cash for MW2 on PS3 (this and CoD4 will be the only games that I have gotten for two separate systems.).

FML. Some kids guilt tripped me into studying with them for our stupid genetics test tomorrow.
Nothing wrong with that bro. School, unfortunately, must always come first!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't play with Ladybug, he's a dirty cheater that care package glitches.

S

smash brawl player 99021

He's still fun to play with. And his voice is nice, as long as you can hear past the dogs barking, and babies crying >:p

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Well, Since there is a massive snow storm coming tomorrow for my area, schools are already closing, which means I am available to play anyone tomorrow...

Except that I have to shovel approx. 6 feet of snow...

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't have school tomorrow, either. I'll be on all day if anyone would like to play.

M.K

Level 55
Oh. My. God.
They need to fix this freaking Care Package Glitch. It's SO aggravating to hear:

"Enemy Care Package Spotted!"

Like, no **** you can glitch the freaking game. It ruins the experience whole heartedly and I am sick to death of it.
On a lighter note, however, I have finally gotten to Level 40 and unlocked the MG146 or whatever it's name is. LOVE IT.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah yes. That was an AMAZINGLY fast paced way to get Cold-Blooded Pro.

I thank the CP glitchers. Were it not for them, I wouldn't have gotten from 0 to 40 in three games. Ground War.

:bee::bee::bee:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh. My. God.
They need to fix this freaking Care Package Glitch. It's SO aggravating to hear:

Like, no **** you can glitch the freaking game. It ruins the experience whole heartedly and I am sick to death of it.
On a lighter note, however, I have finally gotten to Level 40 and unlocked the MG146 or whatever it's name is. LOVE IT.
Reminds me of Halo 2/3.

"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"
"Flag stolen!"
"Flag dropped!"

EDIT: Cut MW2 announcer voice-overs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5IztYWnFo

DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON
DEFCON

S

smash brawl player 99021

Time for Icy's Awards! This is also me 888th Post here. Time to Celebrate! All these go to people I play with the most, and fit each particular mold.

Danger Close Pro: :mad: of course xP I enjoy reading about all your Multi-RPG kills.

Bestest Thread Organizer: F8AL, you have done a great job cleaning up the thread and making it sooo pretty.

Best XBL Bro: TRG. Haha, all the good **** we've done together, it's so fun.

Best PS3 Bro: Sorry Leafy, I gotta give this to Cyan_. We have so much fun together on PS3. And... Noooottttt Charlieeeeee

Pro Sniper Award: :mad: and Charizard. :mad:, your quick-scoping Kills are amazing. And Charizard, you have such a great Mindset, and knowledge of Sniping, I thought you should get this too.

Coolest Bro out there: O D I N. You're a beast, and super funny. Good luck with getting Married, and whatnot :]

Search and Destroy Monster: TranZworld. Such great H-Core Matches together.

Duke Nukem: TRG. Your Nuke Emblem never ceases to mesmerize me xD

If I left you out, I apologize. I play with these folks the most, so don't feel bad :p

Charizard92

Smash Champion
If there is a bomb planting award, I definitely net that one.

I have to count the times I've gotten most bomb plants, but I somehow plant bombs like crazy in Demolition.

And yes, I use a runner set up to do so (Like I'm actually going to be running around with a sniper rifle without sleight of hand [I let the Akimbo Glocks do the travel work])

BTW, I'm available at 3:00, so you can play with me then. Just as a warning, I will be interrupted, so I'd have to leave and join later.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Sigh, turned on my xbox a sec ago and it's E 73'd again....overheated it and it didn't fix it D:...gonna play some TF2 for a little and i'll try again.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I still havent done the glitch.

I'm not going to because I've made a point of finding the people who do it,killing them and stealing their packages.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than spawn killing cheating fools with their own chopper gunner.

Top Bottom