• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Charizard92

Smash Champion
If there is going to be a MW3, they had better take out commando.
Black ops certainly is getting rid of commando.

Preferably stopping power is removed (it is a waste of a perk, and makes too many guns kill too fast).

BTW, I just discovered the underbarrel shotgun. I slapped it onto the SCAR, and it does wonders, trust me.

Don't just trust me, trust Ramirez, who typically carries an underbarrel shotgun to his SCAR, when he isn't told to do crazy things/

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Don't just trust me, trust Ramirez, who typically carries an underbarrel shotgun to his SCAR, when he isn't told to do crazy things/everything
Fix'd.

I used to use a SCAR-H with a Masterkey too. Brilliant in SnD, if a bit low synergy with it since it doesn't need Scavenger that much.

EDIT: @:mad: Oh, that makes more sense. I should've been around for that.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wow. Just a few days ago I tried Hardcore TDM, and I have to say I like it a lot. I've been so sick of pumping 3+ shots into people without them dying in core, but in HC the UMP and most other guns are 1 shot kills pretty much everytime. It can be stupid with the respawn delay, but I actually like HC much more after playing it for a while. I also got 32 headshots with my UMP in about 2 hours, giving me my red tiger. If you haven't tried HC, give it a go. It's a bit less frustrating than core if you ask me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Delta, if you would stop doing Team Tactical, that problem would be avoided :)

TT is just has too few of people to be enjoyable to me :dizzy:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
TT actually has a perfect amount of people, I find. It makes it so it's actually possible to plant/defuse/capture since there's not a large swarm of people. That, and there's party chat. Objective games are actually enjoyable there, as long as I have a team of people cooperating and using proper equipment for the stupid game. :mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
TT actually has a perfect amount of people, I find. It makes it so it's actually possible to plant/defuse/capture since there's not a large swarm of people. That, and there's party chat. Objective games are actually enjoyable there, as long as I have a team of people cooperating and using proper equipment for the stupid game. :mad:
Yeah, TT is only good if you play with your friends. I always play it with 3 friends/clan members and we do good. We practice our communication with each other and cover each other when we're planting bombs or doing any objectives. Love it how party chat is allowed in the TT playlist, great for SnD as well. One of my friend usually uses his TI to provide suppressing fire on the enemy while I'm a "runner" who captures their flags in CTF games.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I have to say, the new map pack is a waste of money. It just sucks ***. God, I don't even know y I bought that stupid crap.

The only good maps are Strike and Vacant. Fuel is way to big and u get shot from places u don't know even existed. Trailer Park isn't THAT bad, and Carnival just sucks since every time I've played on it, every body has camped. I played a TDM on Carnival where, during the WHOLE GAME, the other team just camped in their spawn by the saucer. Seriously, like wtf.

Also, y does the F2000 suck so much? It was made in Belgium and since we all know that German engineering is perfect and *****, the F2000 should **** too. But it sucks ***. :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The thing with TT Objective games, is that EVERYONE should be using a TI. Even in say, CTF, I will have it on a class I'm using to defend and not just if I'm running the flag. On terminal, for example, I put a TI up near the boiler and watch the flag at the bottom of the escalators, whether it be mine or the other team's. If it's the other teams, I'm keeping them busy at their spawn so we can capture, and if they manage to take our flag, I can pick them off as they get close to capping it and return it if necessary. If it's our flag, I'm defending it.

People need to learn how to play objective modes in general. Too many people use TDM set ups for them, when you should be using a different equipment/perk set up, even if it is a slight difference. The switch from Semtex/Stuns to TI/Smoke can make a HUGE difference.

And I only play TT with a group of 3 at least, usually 4.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Also, y does the F2000 suck so much? It was made in Belgium and since we all know that German engineering is perfect and *****, the F2000 should **** too. But it sucks ***. :(
A: this isn't real life, otherwise the Intervention & Barrett would be near useless and whatnot

B: European technology does not **** as much as you might think. In general, the European weaponry is more advanced, but when you compare other advanced vs "primitive" tech (aka M16A1 vs AK-47), advanced doesn't always win

C: the F2000 has massive recoil, a far cry from the M4 & ACR in it's weapons group. To make matters worse, it is weak and effectively a bullet hose. As a secondary, it is certainly a godsend (G18s), but when the weapon you use most of the time is a bullet hose, problemo.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The F2000 should NEVER be used for long range. At mid to close range, you should be able to kill REALLY easily. I'm using the F2000 right now.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'd personally think more people would use the F2000 if it actually used that special computer system the real one has for launching grenades. They wouldn't need to get rid of the recoil that way.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I have to say, the new map pack is a waste of money. It just sucks ***. God, I don't even know y I bought that stupid crap.

The only good maps are Strike and Vacant. Fuel is way to big and u get shot from places u don't know even existed. Trailer Park isn't THAT bad, and Carnival just sucks since every time I've played on it, every body has camped. I played a TDM on Carnival where, during the WHOLE GAME, the other team just camped in their spawn by the saucer. Seriously, like wtf.

The new maps are amazing, stfu.

Hype for Game Day tomorrrow. HYPE.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Something makes me think that Icy doesn't like CA5H, for some reason...

Say, if you use a TI during Search, will you respawn on it in the next round? Highly unlikely, but I see people using it so very occasionally there and I wonder if what they're doing holds water.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion

Say, if you use a TI during Search, will you respawn on it in the next round? Highly unlikely, but I see people using it so very occasionally there and I wonder if what they're doing holds water.
Ya, Icy and I have never liked each other. And great question, btw, I've been wondering the same thing but never tried it out.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Oh, and CA5H I kind of deleted your friend request earlier because I didn't know who you were. It's Divined Shadow, isn't it? Send it to me again.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just got this game :D
Welcome to the thread! When you start to play it online, let me know your XBL GT/PSN or Steam ID. (lol)

The new maps are amazing, stfu.

Hype for Game Day tomorrrow. HYPE.
Agreed. Can't wait till play with everyone! We only have 6 confirmed members so I guess we can play TDM, Domination or GW. (Hope the 2 "maybe" members can make it so we have a full party to play with)

No. All equipment disappear after every round. Fortunately, they stay in place during the round. I remember getting game winning kill cams with my claymores in SnD when I'm dead. :D

Chuee

Smash Hero
No, if they allowed that TI's would be broken in search.
Put one behind the enemy spawn. Next round kill the entire team.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
No. All equipment disappear after every round. Fortunately, they stay in place during the round.
Yeah, I figured as much.

I remember getting game winning kill cams with my claymores in SnD when I'm dead. :D
... I've had... first hand experience. I know.

Son of a stupid ***** *** mother******* useless **** piece of **** lousy ***hole ******bagging idiot claymore :mad: :mad: :grrr: :urg:

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
rRiot, thanks for the quickknifing vid

lol, it's funny how bad I screw the other team over when I destroy a harrier or pavelow that hasn't even been there for a second :laugh:
rofl
i love doing that to choppers
but that one that got away
:mad:
******* got a nuke somehow
but it was after the chopper left

really though, i dont understand how air support even thrives in this game
if you get killed by any kill streak at all, just switch to a coldblooded class so it cant happen again
i see idiots dying to a cg/ac130 and respawning with the same class they were on
all you need is 2 people with stingers to take down any air support at all
or even one guy with an at4 to make it waste a flare

****, air support is so easy to kill in this game, it makes me mad when people get a higher killstreak that isnt shot down
sry about the rant, im angry

Also, first prestige

*awesome face*
more anger
i swear i'm within a search headshot of prestiging, you cant even see anything besides bright orange on my xp bar

No. All equipment disappear after every round. Fortunately, they stay in place during the round. I remember getting game winning kill cams with my claymores in SnD when I'm dead. :D
just SnD? soft. i get post-death claymore kills in tdms. watching killcams is even more fun when PAYBACK pops up on the screen before it's over :cool:

also, Kevin, welcome to the thread!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
just SnD? soft. i get post-death claymore kills in tdms. watching killcams is even more fun when PAYBACK pops up on the screen before it's over :cool:

also, Kevin, welcome to the thread!
No, I get them pretty frequently in TDM as well but I find them more satisfying in SnD cause everyone watches the kill cam.

I usually wait the full 5 seconds of the kill cam so my claymore stays in place until I re-spawn in TDM.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Some people use TI during Search as detectors. Some people leave it on the bomb to force people to destroy it before defusing, acting like a detector and time waster. Some leave it in the middle of a common path since most people will destroy it. They're obvious, and most people see it and go "sure, why not!?" and cancel it. They can come in handy. I know I target them because I'm going for Sit Rep Pro at the moment.

62/120 :urg:

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Rawr. I hate trying to get FMJ kills. Just 8 more till Scar-h extended mags. :bee:

EDIT: Finally got extended mags for the scar, but is it really worth it? I use up so much ammo w/ the scar so I put on scavenger, but scar w/ silencer is just beast and I think it's a little unsettling firing an unsilenced weapon cuz I want 2 be ninja pl0x. So what's better, silencer or extended mags?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'd go for silencer, but there a very few exceptions. The TMP, for example. It's nearly impossible to kill more than two people with a single mag because the mag's so small. While it's good with the silencer Extended Mags is just mandatory on it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh, and CA5H I kind of deleted your friend request earlier because I didn't know who you were. It's Divined Shadow, isn't it? Send it to me again.
...I didn't know you were divined shadow :laugh:

At least I know who you are now

And I just got out of a boosting match. I was messing with everyone there by killing them all :laugh:

Then they all left and I had gotten an AC130 from a care package where I proceeded to to just win the match then :laugh:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I need to get a headset that actually works. The one I currently have gets detected but doesn't seem to work. Its really weird because it SHOULD work but it doesn't. I'll try it again tomorrow and if it doesn't work I guess I'll go out any buy a new one.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I need to get a headset that actually works. The one I currently have gets detected but doesn't seem to work. Its really weird because it SHOULD work but it doesn't. I'll try it again tomorrow and if it doesn't work I guess I'll go out any buy a new one.
I'm sure you've checked, but sometimes the mute switch gets overlooked. I'm just speaking from experience.

Hello, board. Long time no see.

I'm less than 250 kills with my rangers from my silver skull title. :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Just got done playing with CA5H.

He's pretty good, but he gets the raw end of most deals on the game :laugh:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm sure you've checked, but sometimes the mute switch gets overlooked. I'm just speaking from experience.

Hello, board. Long time no see.

I'm less than 250 kills with my rangers from my silver skull title. :D
Welcome back ODIN! Too bad you missed most of the double XP in MW2. You gonna get the new map pack for MW2?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Could I join you guys on Thursday?
Sure. :)

Just reposting the event for everyone's convenience.

The 2nd Xbox 360 MW2 Game Day! Thursday June 10th @ 3 PM EST

Attending/Confirmed (11):

F8AL :: II F8AL II
CA5H :: Divined Shadow
roacherman :: roacherman
:mad: :: Ultimate Hyena
Icydeath :: xIcee
RuNNing Riot :: DE Thel Vadamee
o-Serin-o :: xSerinx
Maniclysane :: Maniclysane
Master Xanthan :: Master Xanthan
pikaville :: Tornado Aido
Charizard92 :: Gray Wolf1992 (Late arrival)

Maybe attending (1):

BanjoKazooiePro :: Devastation170

Can't wait guys!!!

Top Bottom