• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
.I got the n00ke once. I think it's stupid to run around with that as your killstreak all the time, as you basically lose a killstreak, in exchange for ending the game early, which is boring as hell anyhow.

Predator Missile/Harrier Strike>Harrier Strike/Stealth Bomber>Chopper Gunner

That's the way I do it. Stealth Bomber is 100% **** in hardcore.
I guess it would be inefficient to use Harrier Airstrike/Chopper Gunner/Nuke all the time. But I still want more nukes so I"m probably gonna stick with that for a while. When I decide to stop trying to get nukes I'd probably use Predator Missile/Harrier Airstrike/Chopper Gunner. Sentry Gun isn't too bad either but you need to put it in a good spot for it to work well, plus someone can just run behind it and knife it if they've killed you already.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you're using a Sentry Gun, I suggest you don't keep it in one spot. After you get a kill, move it to a corner and wait for that person to come back.

S

smash brawl player 99021

.I got the n00ke once. I think it's stupid to run around with that as your killstreak all the time, as you basically lose a killstreak, in exchange for ending the game early, which is boring as hell anyhow.

Predator Missile/Harrier Strike>Harrier Strike/Stealth Bomber>Chopper Gunner

That's the way I do it. Stealth Bomber is 100% **** in hardcore.
I was playing one of those matches one time and I saw a giant stealth bomber approach me. I yelled some profanity of course. Like I was watching me get touched in inappropriate places.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Merry Modern Warfare 2 everyone!!!

Oh wait... Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

@Mad- it's about freaking time dude! Now we get to hear your shmexy voice! :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I got my 2nd AC-130 today.

It was TDM on Underpass. I got the game winning kills. Triple kill at the end. I also went 20-0 and I'm currently level 43. :)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually sound like **** over the phone, mic, radio, etc.

But I don't care. :laugh:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
oh hey, you guys are mostly PS3 users?

If anyone wants to play a few games, add me and msg me and we'll set up a party.

PSN: TdotThai

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Most people here are Xbox players. I'm a player without a console, as everyone else here, including yourself know already.

TRG has a PS3, but doesn't have MW2... Yet.
IcyDeath recently got a PS3, but I'm not sure he has MW2.
I'll be getting a PS3 hopefully sometime in the next week or two.

I know there are others, but the majority of the major posters here play on XBL.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Zero, F8AL, Grunt, Myself, Icy, and TRG all played on Xbox. Icy and TRG are switching over and I believe Ozz and xLadybug =D are both PS3.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Fall camo looks so good on my M16.

Serin, get Xbwocks Live.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He wasn't serious. MW2 is amazing, but we really are playing Melee.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I still need to play with Tranz, I think grunt? (GT is jsh**** or something?) and green fox.

Mic is still broken...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Grunt is "The Fear Bros".

Just got the Tactical Knife for my USP .45 and went like... 30-2-25 on Skidrow. I hate when a team camps B.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I forgot to play with you guys too I guess.

I just prestiged, so let me get my sniper class back up (which involves getting fall camo on the intervention, Full Guile in the mist, Mastery, and FMJ on the USP)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Every Assault Rifle excluding the FAL and F2000 are really good this time around.

I'm running a Fall ACR w/ Silencer, Fall AK w/ Grenade Launcher, and Fall M16 w/ Silencer. Scav/Stopping/Ninja on the ACR + M16 and Scav/Danger Close/Ninja on the AK. I use RPGs and Thumpers as a side for my AK.

As for the SCAR, I only use Extended Mags on it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Been such a long time since I've posted on the boards. I've gotten every single one of my nukes except for 1 with a silenced scar. Use scavenger pro, SP, and steady aim. It kills in 2/3 shots and the iron sight on the scar is amazing so it doesn't require a red dot or anything like that. The ACR silenced is also good with the same perks but it's a little less powerful than the scar from what I can see. Those are my two favorite guns/combinations. The tar is also pretty good but it has a lot of recoil and you'll often find yourself shooting in bursts to get medium to long range kills. If you can't find the right assault rifle, just go for the AUG with a grip/FMJ. That gun is so powerful and accurate, and it's really underrated imo. This game is frustrating but so much fun. If anyone wants to play just message me or something. :p

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll gladly play you in competitive Banjo Kazooie. $5 MM?

Jokes aside, I'd love to play a few. What gametypes?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Competitive Banjo is nothing compared to the Intensity of Multiplayer Pikmin. I agree with BJ-Pro about the SCAR's Iron Sight's too. I actually think the Iron sights are much better in this game (compared to WaW)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I run Famas (fall) w/ silencer+red dot, and for perks, Bling Pro, SP pro and Ninja pro.

Might switch to m16 when I get it (1st prestige lvl 35 atm), depends which I like more.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They're both pretty even. Both are one shot burst ultra weapons of the champions kind of guns, but the M16 doesn't look like a massive football of bull****.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Famas is better than the M16. It has a tighter spread and the first burst is quicker. All the subsequent bursts are slower than the M16s. So basically if you are secure in your first move than the Famas is the better gun.

Top Bottom