• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
How about a team of everyone using cold-blooded and we hide in a really, really weird spot where nobody will find us? :D

We can tell ghost stories and roast marshmallows. Anyone who tries to interrupt our fun will be TERMINATED.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
How about a team of everyone using cold-blooded and we hide in a really, really weird spot where nobody will find us? :D

We can tell ghost stories and roast marshmallows. Anyone who tries to interrupt our fun will be TERMINATED.
If possible, everyone needs to do this.

M16 w/ Silencer + Heartbeat Sensor
Silenced Shotgun
Claymore / Smoke

Bling
Cold Blooded
Ninja

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ick, HBS. I haaaaaaaaate the HBS. I always pay more attention to it than my surroundings, so I'm better off just using something else. D:

TRG's plan is ftw.

Also, the Throwing Knife can lead to some kills that are better than sex. ESPECIALLY when they're the game winning kill cam. This one time on Skidrow, this guy was looking out the window and shot my teammate that was near the pile of boxes leading up to the window. I heard the gun fire and turned around, saw him in the window, threw the knife at him and it stabbed him through the eye.

The lobby's reactions were priceless. Everyone was just like "****, you got *****."

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Alright guys I'm officially going to state that we are going to be making a montage of our Smashboards CoD clan in action. I have it all planned out.

The title will be "The Nintendo Warriors"

This will be our music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N4ckFN96-k&feature=fvw

The video will last about 2 minutes long and will feature our accidental suicides, us abusing the painkiller deathstreak, and thumper kills.

We also have to make sure that our clan looks good, so I will make sure that I photoshop of a picture of Jessica Alba attending one of our clan events at the very end of the video. This will guarantee that our clan will become an instant chick magnet.

In case Machinima denies our video, we can send it to my cousin who has about 20 subscribers.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alright guys I'm officially going to state that we are going to be making a montage of our Smashboards CoD clan in action. I have it all planned out.

The video will last about 2 minutes long and will feature our accidental suicides, us abusing the painkiller deathstreak, and thumper kills.

We also have to make sure that our clan looks good, so I will make sure that I photoshop of a picture of Jessica Alba attending one of our clan events at the very end of the video. This will guarantee that our clan will become an instant chick magnet.

In case Machinima denies our video, we can send it to my cousin who has about 20 subscribers.
If only this were serious... :(

S

smash brawl player 99021

TRG, that plan is solid gold. Who wouldn't like it? Plus we can store it on our computers. I has 2222 floppi disckz.

we has to put our jump sh0tz mont4g3 on thar 2.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love how his title was 'Bulletproof'.

People need to stop using Javelins.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I'm in if you're serious about this idea.

S

smash brawl player 99021

LOLOLOLOLOLOL BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THAT IDEA LOLOLOL

Mee too. Cept it's for PS3 users only D;

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd submit my clip of getting sniped through a wall 1 kill away from a Nuke.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
39-6-2

Just got my first nuke. Ground War on Scrapyard. **** yeah. My AK was tearing them up and I got lucky that they didn't find me. That was my very first game, too. With my try hard class.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My face lit up when I saw the symbol pop up. Now I just need one more.

Glad to be here.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I die, a lot, and rarely last long (or get a kill streak above 4 [In fact my kill streaks are UAV, Care package, & air strike] ), so the chances of a nuke are extremely slim.

Anyway, I've changed my sniper class, again, and do quite well.

Current sniper class:

Intervention with FMJ
USP with FMJ
Claymore
Smoke
Sleight of hand
Cold blooded
Steady aim

All the snipers work pretty well without stopping power this time around, unlike CoD4 which stopping power was mandatory on all but the Dragunov. The Intervention can OHK in the chest or above without stopping power. It has less recoil, and it is harder to spam, so you tend to keep your rounds,

Unfortunately, the Intervention is best through the scope, so sleight of hand IS a mandatory perk. Cold blooded SHOULD be the default sniper perk (though you are going to need a separate class to build it up to pro), as it works better than stopping power. Steady aim... In CoD4, there were three T3 perks that a sniper could use (steady aim, Deep impact, and Iron lungs). In MW2, A sniper can have all three of these at once, by applying the FMJ, and steady aim pro. Three useful perks before is now one. Just use a shotgun to build it up to pro.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I die, a lot, and rarely last long (or get a kill streak above 4 [In fact my kill streaks are UAV, Care package, & air strike] ), so the chances of a nuke are extremely slim.

Anyway, I've changed my sniper class, again, and do quite well.

Current sniper class:

Intervention with FMJ
USP with FMJ
Claymore
Smoke
Sleight of hand
Cold blooded
Steady aim

All the snipers work pretty well without stopping power this time around, unlike CoD4 which stopping power was mandatory on all but the Dragunov. The Intervention can OHK in the chest or above without stopping power. It has less recoil, and it is harder to spam, so you tend to keep your rounds,

Unfortunately, the Intervention is best through the scope, so sleight of hand IS a mandatory perk. Cold blooded SHOULD be the default sniper perk (though you are going to need a separate class to build it up to pro), as it works better than stopping power. Steady aim... In CoD4, there were three T3 perks that a sniper could use (steady aim, Deep impact, and Iron lungs). In MW2, A sniper can have all three of these at once, by applying the FMJ, and steady aim pro. Three useful perks before is now one. Just use a shotgun to build it up to pro.
I had this same problem in COD4. My K/D was like .68 or something. I learned to be more cautious now and it's helped a lot. Maybe try not to rush or go into high-camped areas.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
39-6-2

Just got my first nuke. Ground War on Scrapyard. **** yeah. My AK was tearing them up and I got lucky that they didn't find me. That was my very first game, too. With my try hard class.
Grats bro. Now get pro like me and get 9 more nukes for the nuke emblem. :)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Just got my first nuke yesterday. I was using TAR with Holo Sight and Ranger akimbo. I was just doing well that game and I managed to get a Harrier Airstrike, that brought in enough kills for Chopper Gunner. I got to a safe place to use that and got up to 20 kills or so(there's a lot of cover for people on Sub Base so it was more difficult to get as many kills as I should have). Then after that enemies were running where I was and I killed them as they came and I eventually got my nuke. I think I went 43 kills and 9 deaths that game(the gametype was ground war). Anyone know how many nukes you need for the emblem?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I shouldn't have chosen to unlock the AC-130...should've gone with the chopper gunner.

I guess this is the most common kill streak rewards to getting a nuke?:

Harrier strike -> Chopper gunner -> Tactical nuke

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah, the Chopper Gunner is a lot better IMO. I also use the Harrier Strike/Chopper Gunner/Nuke rewards. I imagine it's fairly common.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
.I got the n00ke once. I think it's stupid to run around with that as your killstreak all the time, as you basically lose a killstreak, in exchange for ending the game early, which is boring as hell anyhow.

Predator Missile/Harrier Strike>Harrier Strike/Stealth Bomber>Chopper Gunner

That's the way I do it. Stealth Bomber is 100% **** in hardcore.

Top Bottom