• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Would anyone want to see some footage from my team getting spawnraped in Demolition, but still making multiple last second victories to win 2-1? These were THE tryhards of the year, one gentleman went like, 144-20. Their team got roughly 5 Chopper Gunners and 4 Dogs, and a lot of other air support that pretty much destroyed our team.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Would anyone want to see some footage from my team getting spawnraped in Demolition, but still making multiple last second victories to win 2-1? These were THE tryhards of the year, one gentleman went like, 144-20. Their team got roughly 5 Chopper Gunners and 4 Dogs, and a lot of other air support that pretty much destroyed our team.
Those are always good matches.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If you were the person who basically carried the team, I'd probably watch it. But I don't wanna see a guy attempting to go for the objective and failing repeatedly, and basically giving them free air support. But I love competitive matches.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So I went 51-4 on Summit, in TDM. Got Two Dogs.

The Host quit and caused a connection drop as the score hit 7500. I didn't get the game in my recent games.

So. Much. Anger.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
****, nice. I haven't broke 50 kills in TDM yet, even on NUUKKKEETOOWWWNNNN! That's insane. My most kills in TDM was 44-6-2 on Nuketown with two Chopper Gunners, but I couldn't call one in cause the game ended. :(

It sucks balls that host migration causes games to not save.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** it man, just went through Demo on Summit, coulda easily gone over 50 with my CG and Huey (w/e, I don't know how it's spelt) and then I only get to call in the Huey and get like 40 kills since my freaking teammates don't understand what let the bomb blow up means

Ah well, at least they were being good teammates right?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If I go into a demo where the enemy team sucks, we basically turn one game of demo into a 25-30 minute spawn ******. If someone hinders that, even though you know you'll win, that's not a team player to me. But that's probably just me.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Holy hell 51 kills on TDM is insane.
Bahaha, everyone there thought so too.

I'm not surprised, it is Delta-cod anyways. He's a beast. (Or so I've heard.)
My reputation. <3

**** guys, my cap is something like 40-8 or something like that O_O
That's amazing for TDM. Unless that was like Demolition or something, in which case it's downgraded to merely good.

****, nice. I haven't broke 50 kills in TDM yet, even on NUUKKKEETOOWWWNNNN! That's insane. My most kills in TDM was 44-6-2 on Nuketown with two Chopper Gunners, but I couldn't call one in cause the game ended. :(

It sucks balls that host migration causes games to not save.
I was so pissed. I had some amazing moments, where I flanked the enemy team completely and killed 5 of them in a multikill. So many shenanigans.

If I go into a demo where the enemy team sucks, we basically turn one game of demo into a 25-30 minute spawn ******. If someone hinders that, even though you know you'll win, that's not a team player to me. But that's probably just me.
I support this entirely. The only reason I'd rage at this would be if we ended up losing afterwards. Then I get mad.

I had a recent CTF moment on Firing Range, where I grabbed the enemy flag, turned a corner, gunned down FOUR people, including the guy carrying OUR flag, returned, and then scored.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Experienced the Valkyrie Glitch today for the first time. Got like 4 kills using it. Kinda silly and annoying but whatever. Had my first 40+ game. 43-15 which isn't very good but I was happy.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I had a big ol' post. My router dropped and when it sent I lost it. Instead you get this:

• PSN: ImAdoptedFML
  • Gun of choice: M16 Suppressed
  • I mostly use Ghost, Sleight of Hand, and Ninja/Hacker. I'll mix it up now and then if needed.... rarely is needed.
  • Game modes: Love HXC HQ - but Black Ops doesn't have it. =| So I play Normal TDM and Sabotage. Demolition is alright, the rest suck. If you want my opinion as to why they suck - ask.
  • I don't play with campers. If you're going to camp, I'll corner you and laugh. If you don't camp corners - I'll throw decoys to give you some attention. :) Even go and hide to send the enemy team a message to send an RPG your way. <3 So if you want to play, don't camp.
  • I've been trying to keep up a 2.5+ K/D run and gunning. In MW2 I had a 1.59 but that was also my first time owning COD. (Not playing, I played CoD4 often at my cousins - but I never got good), near the end of MW2 I was going 30+ kills and 5- deaths for most games and my KD skyrocketed from 1.12 to 1.59 in a bit over a month.
  • C4 > All

Think that sums it up pretty quickly.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Doodaadoo...
I don't post much anymore but...
I find myself not enjoying this game like MW2. I'm not sure why...I don't wanna hear your whining about how MW2 is terrible, I don't care, and probably won't read it. It just hasn't kept my attention like the other games have, but whatever.

Eh.

Not that it's bad. Just that it doesn't have nicotine in it like MW2.

SuSa

Yeah, I just didn't think to post here. :V I did on the other forums I visit - so why not here? lol....

C4 is soooo great. <3 Throw it through windows. Throw it around corners. Throw it on top of rocks. Throw it on bomb sites. Throw it at your friends. Throw it at your enemies. Shoot it if you forget to double tap square. Place it wrong? You can pick it back up now. <3 Use it as a smoke grenade to cover up a hallway to run past. Place it in a camp spot on the ceiling and forget about it. Blow it up a minute or two later. Get a random kill and laugh.

It's an all-in-one tool of absolute ****.

Oh, and Tomahawk > Grenades. It's my panic button for when I run out of ammo while shooting. (Had to shoot while reloading since I reload after like... every bullet.... so I double tap triangle and shoot. Ran out of ammo? Crap. *panic button* yay! :D)

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention one more thing.

Killstreaks:
Blackbird
Chopper Gunner
Gunship

People with RC Cars and Hardline are the bane of my existence....... "Enemy RC inbound in your area!" "oh ****. Oh ****. Run for high ground. Climb up on thi- *boom*.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 1 kill from Gunship! T_T"

S

smash brawl player 99021

derp.
wish i played smash and knew people.
Oh well.
back to mother 3.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was playing a game of FFA today with some uber try hards. Terrible idea. I was holding down an area, which is how you should do it, and I got half of the lobby saying I was camping throughout the entire game. If they got killed by my claymores, it was insta whine.

It's pretty funny, actually. You'll find that the really bad players are the ones that scream camper and have this notion that it's illegal to be stationary for a certain period of time. Glad to see people still don't know how to play this game. Buffalo <3

I'm averaging 50+ kills every game of HQ I play nowadays. Always using 3 4 7 killstreaks. Loving that game mode aside from some terrible spawn points now and then, especially on summit.

On another note, new Kesha album out today. Awww yeahhhh.

SuSa

HOLY **** ITS SuSa! O_o You need to add me like now! (I really hope you remember me)

Also, they are going to be adding HCHQ into a recent playlist update.
Send me a request. Of course I remember you. <3

Also I figured they'd be adding the game modes, as there was very little reason to leave them out outside of "Few people actually played them, so they were delayed so the game could be released earlier."

HCHQ is so <333333333333333333333333333333333 even though I ALWAYS LOSE. I play HQ like it's TDM that doesn't end at 75 kills.... haha....

EDIT:
@Banjo
I hate campers. :V Just because anyone can sit down on a spot. Stick a claymore to watch their back and deathstare the other direction..... alas, camping is usually the best strategy for a lot of things. Camp The Flag, I mean Capture The Flag for example....

Campers rarely get me more than twice though. :) If you kill me and stay in that spot. I guarantee I will kill you, probably through a wall as I light up each corner, throw a C4 in, shoot an RPG, then finally storm the room if you're still not dead.

//if I die to a claymore more than 2 times in 1 match when that claymore is owned by 1 player. I switch to Hacker.... <3

EDIT:
I need to get Tact. Mask pro... might start using stuns/flashes then. Decoys are really helpful for drawing people out but I have to sit still to long in doing so. :V

SuSa

CoD4 > MW2 by miles, so it doesn't matter if Mw2 > Bo or Bo > mw2. CoD4 > both of them combined

BO ~= MW2 but I need to play BO more.

MW2 was stupid. Grab a silenced UMP / Vector w/ Extended Mags - M93 Raffica Silenced, Scavenger, Cold Blooded, Ninja. Run around and never be outgunned.

Raffica was so broken. <3 A secondary weapon that is just as strong as the M16/Famas with no recoil, better accuracy - and a better clip size? UMP is my secondary weapon. Screw what the game tells me. <3

(Baby monitors for the win. Same with stopping power on the FAL - even when it does nothing. Got to love how smart some people are. "Stick stopping power on it! It does nothing and wastes a perfectly good perk slot! :D")

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Doodaadoo...
I don't post much anymore but...
I find myself not enjoying this game like MW2. I'm not sure why...I don't wanna hear your whining about how MW2 is terrible, I don't care, and probably won't read it. It just hasn't kept my attention like the other games have, but whatever.

Eh.

Not that it's bad. Just that it doesn't have nicotine in it like MW2.

So, are you keeping BO or ditching it for Modern suckageWarfare 2?

SuSa

Mw2 wasn't that bad. The players are all just abusive *****es.

OMA camping.
OMA tubing.
Baby monitors.
Claymores everywhere.
Camp this corner with akimbo 87's.
COMMANDO! =D

But... meh... it wasn't horrible every game. Just the games that everyone was an abusive little ***** who couldn't aim a gun in a game to save his life. Just look in a general direction and pray you're close enough for the shotgun to kill. Or danger close + tubes and just point in the general area.

Top Bottom