• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What Delta said, I just use it because I'm more mobile. With Deep Impact, you rarely get the kill through a wall so it's pointless. At least with Extreme Conditioning, you get the boost every time you use it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
R700 for sexiest CoD gun of all time.

Excon is used because there's like, nothing better to use with a sniper. At least with Excon you get a mobility boost so you can maneuver in conflict/get to a spot better.
Does it really come with lightweight and marathon?

What Delta said, I just use it because I'm more mobile. With Deep Impact, you rarely get the kill through a wall so it's pointless. At least with Extreme Conditioning, you get the boost every time you use it.
What about steady aim? I find that when I'm caught in corner situations, blind firing is a great option when I have it on.
Deep impact saves my *** against players who camp behind cover, which is a prevalent tactic in this game.
If I wanted to be a ******, I could even use iron lungs, or martyrdom, or dead silence, or eavesdrop, etc...
I understand why you would use it now though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I use the silencer on mp5 because regardless of how many dots there are on the enemy radar, I like to venture everywhere on the map where my teammates aren't so I don't get caught in high traffic situations. Plus, I like the iron sights more than reddot.
I have replaced the 74u with the G36 @ silencer because, after giving that class more attention, I realized how silly it was to use the 74u.
I LOOOVE TEH REMINGTON TOO MUUCH.
I have yet to find why people use extreme conditioning with snipers. Explain?
To get to sniper positions more quickly?

I tried to play this game today. Got hit by Frag x3/Sonic Boom nades at least 4 times. If it weren't for my love of the MP44, I'd hate this game.
Does not compute. The MP44 is terrible.

inb4mp44haterscomeinandtrytoargueitwithmeidgaftbhitsjustimo

R700 for sexiest CoD gun of all time.

Excon is used because there's like, nothing better to use with a sniper. At least with Excon you get a mobility boost so you can maneuver in conflict/get to a spot better.
I use iron lungs. :awesome: (5 seconds beats 2.5 seconds while holding your breath.)

D

Deleted member

Does not compute. The MP44 is terrible.
I always found it fairly sufficient for Hardcore. I mostly play Old School Free For All anyway, so maybe it is bad and I never realized.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Does it really come with lightweight and marathon?

What about steady aim? I find that when I'm caught in corner situations, blind firing is a great option when I have it on.
Deep impact saves my *** against players who camp behind cover, which is a prevalent tactic in this game.
If I wanted to be a ******, I could even use iron lungs, or martyrdom, or dead silence, or eavesdrop, etc...
I understand why you would use it now though.
Why would you even list eavesdrop?! That's a terrible perk, all you're gonna hear on the other team is various cuss words.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Why would you even list eavesdrop?! That's a terrible perk, all you're gonna hear on the other team is various cuss words.
I've tried it before in a private match. You have to be pretty close to an enemy to hear them talk. (Still better than Scrambler from MW2 tho. :awesome:)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The problem with Eavesdrop is that partychat exists. And nobody ever relays tactical information to each anyway. I guess it can tell you if someone's close to you, but there's less than 10% of a chance for that to be useful.

If they hide behind a wall, you still won't kill them with Deep Impact. Iron Lungs is bad because 2.5 seconds is enough time for you to get the kill. At least, I would hope so.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I don't even take breaths unless it is across ten maps and I'm desperate for a kill.
I never said it was good. I think it is ****ty too ._.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I have CoD4. And a temp account.

JustHerpaDerpin
Add me. D:

The problem with Eavesdrop is that partychat exists. And nobody ever relays tactical information to each anyway. I guess it can tell you if someone's close to you, but there's less than 10% of a chance for that to be useful.

If they hide behind a wall, you still won't kill them with Deep Impact. Iron Lungs is bad because 2.5 seconds is enough time for you to get the kill. At least, I would hope so.
I'm different.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well, it is understandable why you'd use Iron lungs. You scope in on certain spots and then hold your breath until someone comes into that spot.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I use iron lungs. :awesome: (5 seconds beats 2.5 seconds while holding your breath.)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I drag scope in this game. Actually, when sniping in general. So I usually don't need to hold my breath for long unless I see someone camping wayyyyyyyy out in the distance and I need time to line up the shot.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only guy rocking Last Stand? Gold Deagle + Last Stand + Hardcore = Total ****.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Cod 4 <3

It feels like every corner I turn there are like at least 3 guys waiting. Which usually means I get killed immediately but once in a while i get all of em and I feel great. The best part of this game is that I watched CoD 4 montages before I played this game. Since I rarely play it, when I do, it's like I feel like I'm in the montage. And sniping is oh so wonderful.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just found out that there is currently a patch in the works for CoD4. No exact details have been given but obviously, it'll stop hackers from ruining the game.

And no, even tho WaW is experiencing the same problem(s), Treyarch will not be patching that old game. :awesome:

S

smash brawl player 99021

That's surprising...never thought they'd actually do that.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
that is a smoove move

I have two copies of this game cause its that awesome

also odin you just jumped higher in my favorite ppl list

1) you reddit
2) you like Titan A.E

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Do people still play this game?

If they do, I'm probably gonna buy it again.

I can't believe I traded it in for Black Op :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Do people still play this game?

If they do, I'm probably gonna buy it again.

I can't believe I traded it in for Black Op :(
Yup! I play it often with my friends!

Add me if you buy it again! XBL GT: II F8AL II

Let's play one day!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It doesn't require any prior hacking knowledge, you just get into a pre-game lobby with somebody that has the infection and you're good.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I got deranked a few weeks ago, so now all playlists are unavailable.
I burrowed my soon-to-be brother in law's harddrive and played on his account.
Joined a lobby of HC Headquarters, two legit members of FaZe are there.

I ****ING COLLAT'D BOTH AGONY AND TRICK AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY REMINGTON
PRAISE ME ******S

Not that I've ever given a **** about FaZe; it's just nice to see famous people.

Top Bottom