• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as there was no official topic yet, and I'd already posted an argument containing this game as one of the contenders, I figrued I might as well throw up an official topic as well.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Genre: First-Person > Action > Shooter > Modern

ESRB Rating: M for Mature (17+)

Platform(s): X360, PS3, DS, PC

Developer: Infinity Ward

Publisher: Activision

MSRP: X360/PS3: $59.99 PC: $49.99 DS: $29.99

Game Synopsis (From www.bestbuy.com): Take on the world as both a U.S. Marine and a British S.A.S. Soldier in Call of Duty 4. You'll travel across the globe, relying on your wits and weapons to launch all-out assaults and accomplish invisible missions of stealth. Day or night, be ready to do what must be done. It's the most up-to-date collection of firepower, machinery and military vehicles in the Call of Duty series. Prepare to experience the sophisticated technology and unbelievable graphics of an incredibly realistic warfare experience.

---

What is everyone's thoughts and opinions on the game? I'm going through the Campaign on Veteran right now, and it's extremely fun and entertaining, if painstakingly hard at some points. I'm very impressed with the Single Player as well as Multiplayer. Both take hold of you and refuse to let go. I haven't gotten this involved or into a game in a long time, and its quite refreshing.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's also available on your phone. :)

Btw did you get into the "Multiplayer Beta"? I did, it was so fun! And yeah i plan to purchase this game soon, im quite fond of the "last stand" perk (so fun!!!) and "deep impact" perk. :D

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Played the multiplayer beta, didn't like it. I might rent it for the single player experience, though.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
So my brother got it yesterday for his PS3, and although I didn't play any campaign or single player or whatever, I played a couple rounds of splitscreen with him and some online play.

Normally, to be honest, I wouldn't recommend a CoD game; imo the WW2 theme in games is overdone, and before this game, CoD was no exception. I've played the other three, but it just didn't take me like it seemed to have everyone else. After my brother almost forced me to play a round of Modern Warfare though, I found after a single 10 minute round that I loved this game. Everything is more modern, more realistic, everything put down to the last detail. You can interact with pretty much everything (to a certain point) on your map (even the melons on a certain level you can chop up with a melee attack or burst with a quick shot). Still a bit bummed that closed doors still weren't able to be opened, but that's only a minor detail.

The graphics, at least on the PS3 (not sure about the others), are beautiful in a word. I don't even have a high-def or any fancy TV, just a normal, relatively old TV. And it's still very good. Water effects are really great, the detail of the weapons and bullet holes aren't to shabby either. I found myself just moving my camera around, checking out the superior amount of detailed crispness and precision they put into everything...

Then I was shot by my brother :p

The combat makes you feel as if you're actually shooting at somebody in real life, what with the dust flying, blood spilling, tons of rounds flying through the air... I'm reluctant to admit it, but Wii owners probably won't find a game with this great of graphics for a good while to come.

Controls are very simplistic, pretty much the same format as the others. R shoots, L2 & R2 shoot grenades, triangle switches, etc. Nothing really new here. Complicated upon first picking up, but will become second nature to a new player within 10 minutes.

Online play is, how should I put it... organized. It's very smooth, barely any lag. Pretty easy to find a game or match. Lots of people, so you're not stuck repeatedly refreshing search or whatever. A recording system for certain bonuses. Again, not much to say, but very nice.

Overall, I really didn't point out a lot. I've only played the game twice, but in my opinion this game is one of the best for the PS3 right now, and I'm sure it'll give Halo 3 a run for the money on the 360. Now, I'll need to be trying the DS version. If you're looking for a good shooter, you need to check this game out.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Is there co-op mode for campaign? And you said that 2 people can play via splitscreen online correct?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Splitscreen play isn't online, but you're still able to make clans/groups/whatever apparently.
I think the same applies for the campaign, but I'd have to double check...

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
To the best of my knowledge, there is NO co-op campaign whatsoever. That didn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying it though.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I rented the game (360) to see if I'd like it, and it's pretty good; much better than the third one (but then again, what isn't?) The graphics are very good, maybe top five for the 360, IMO. Campaign is sweet. You get a sniper on the second mission, no complaints there. The online is great; almost no lag, graphics still hold up pretty well, etc. The class system is pretty neat. One complaint I do have is you can't customize the look of your dude beyond their basics they get for each class. But the ghilli suit almost makes up for it. I'll probably end up buying it.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I just finished the campaign on my 360, and am up to rank 17 or 18 in multiplayer.

I really liked the campaign, especially the "all ghillied up" mission. The final missions were also really cool, and had a few very good cinematic moments. I played on normal difficulty the first run through, and still died many times, though it wasn't too difficult on that setting, save for a couple of segments, which were difficult even on normal.

The only thing I didn't like about the campaign is the way some battles were drawn out too long by a nearly endless horde of enemies. The enemy AI is pretty good, but some battles started to feel silly after taking out the 30th guy and watching as the next wave runs in.

I used to think that Rainbow Six: Vegas and possibly gears of war had the best campaigns of the xbox360 FPS games. R6V, as intense and gritty as it was, was too much of the same over and over. Gears of War told a decent story, but the gameplay was a little limited. CoD4 just plain tells a better story, and is told more cinematically, with more variety in the gameplay. To be fair though, I never got into bioshock, but that's just my personal taste.

The graphics are really excellent. If you aren't looking closely at them, they seem just "above average," but little effects like depth of field, smoke effects, heat waves from gun barrels and tank engines, and the fact that it runs at 60 fps all the time... its incredible. Toss a grenade down a hallway lined with pipes and the pipes will burst, spewing mist and steam. Touches like that make it seem so much more realistic, but its easy to take that for granted as you play because it tends to blend together so smoothly. Gears of War had more stylized art and graphics, but I think Call of Duty could be considered just as pretty of a game.

Multiplayer feels really balanced, and I liked that the biggeset source of MP frustrating, not knowing how the hell you could have lost that firefight, is replayed for you every time you die. It's fun getting new guns and perks, and doing the challenges. Matchmaking is good. You can actually join games in progress now. That means if someone drops out of your game, one side isn't always doomed to be gimped for the rest of the match.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I generally don't go for the military shooters... but since it got such high reviews, coupled with being a different enough type of shooter from others I'm looking at/have, I figured I'd pick it up. Got home with it after work yesterday at maybe 8:30PM or so. Don't remember. I do know that I was playing it until 2AM, when a headache made me stop (headache from lights + forgetting to eat, I think. haha).

Single player: Game Informer said in their review "Even the training level is good enough to warrant a replay. If that's not monumental priase, I don't know what is." That's actually kinda true. There's a short exercise you do in the second part of training, and when you complete it the game recommends a difficulty to you based on how fast you go. I ran through the course several times, heh. The campaign has been pretty fun so far, and pretty challenging (put it on third of four difficulties). Been a few times that I wished my AI teammates would not stand in my way, but that's outweighed by how cool the rest of it is.

Multiplayer is great. One of the things that made me decide to get it was videos of the levels. They're not quite as open as Resistance (and definately Warhawk, but Warhawk is very different). There's actual indoor areas/objects the obstruct long range sight that helps promote more close quarters fighting. Still lots of long range available on many maps, but it's not quite as dominant.

When you play multiplayer, you basically select as "class" which gives you preset weapons. At first, you have stuff like Assault, Heavy Weapons, Spec Ops 'n stuff. After you play a little (enough to get a feel for the game, basically) you get the option to creat your own classes. You basically choose a main weapon (with various attachments that you can unlock), a side arm (pistol), what type of special grenade you want (flash, stun, or smoke) and then your three "perks." They're divided up into the three camps, so you can't quite choose anything set of three, which probably helps balance it. One of the perks is to spawn with a RPG with 2 rockets (in your inventory, so press left on the d-pad to get it) in addition to your two main weapons. Another lets your bullets go through walls. Another called "Last Stand" lets you get a few last shots in when you die as you basically fall down, and then pull out your pistol and can take a few last potshots. Another makes you drop a live grenade when you die.

There's a leveling system, so the more you play (and gather exp, which is shown more up front than resistance) the more weapons, perks, game modes you unlock. Yes, game modes. You start off having only DM and Team DM. You unlock more as you go. One is called headquarters. Think of it as Team King of the Hill, with a hill that takes a few seconds to capture, the hill moves after someone has held it.... and if your team has the hill, you don't respawn if you die until the hill is destroyed/moves. Another, Search and Destroy, gives everyone only one life (but you seem to earn a lot more exp per kill in that mode).

There's also challenges. A lot are weapon challenges (kill x people with this weapon/get x headshot kills with this weapon), which so far unlock attachements like better scopes, silencers, and other stuff. Not only that, but when you complete them they give you experience as well. There's also more general challenges that open up as you level a bit more from straightforward (kill three enemies, and activate the radar bonus you get at a three-kill streak), to a little more out of the way (kill x enemies while crouched/prone - two seperate challenges, btw) and then just funny like fall at least 15 feet and survive and fall at least 30 feet and die XD.

Downsides, from what I've gathered, is that it's basically a one-player game (per console). Campaign is not co-op, can't have two people on the same system play online together, and one place I read that if you system link, it's one person per console. Also read that you don't get all the unlockables/perks offline that you do online. So basically, if you don't have internet then rent the game for the campaign if you wanna play it.

Even with that, the positives are far outweighing the negatives. It's been really fun so far.

D1

Banned via Administration
I never played the campaign YET...and its already one of my favorite titles for the 360...AWESOME FUGGIN GAME.

Multiplayer is just plain ol' kicka$$.

After playing hours of COD4 the moment I go play Halo3 the game starts moving in slowmotion...LMAO Halo IS MAAAAAD SLOW compared to the fast and fluid COD4 OMFG great game.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure if this game is better than Halo 3. COD4 has a superior campaign mode hands down but the online multiplayer is pretty **** close. I just bought the game for my 360 but I've only played like 15 minutes of the campaign level (currently at the
boat
level) before my 360 got the red rings of death. Once i get my 360 back, I plan to play online and see which is better: H3 or COD4.

Idk through, I've played lots of H2 and H3 online multiplayer while I've only played the COD4 Multiplayer Beta...

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I haven't put enough time into Halo (series just doesn't do it for me, though 3 seems far more enjoyable to me personally than 2 was) to judge whether it or COD4 is better in various areas.

Couple annoying things I've ran into. One is the occasional connection lost during a match which boots everyone (it's weird... it says Connection Interrupted and the screen gets all laggy, but voicechat is still fine - you can hear other people complaining about it, lawl). And of course the "Host ended the match/Lobby closed." Not sure if a random player is selected as the "Host" and if they quit it does that... or if it's a server issue.

The other minor, though annoying, thing I've ran into is that the game has trouble remembering the custom names I give to the 5 class slots (instead of Custom Class 1, 2, 3, etc.). Many times when I start it up, the names are blank (but it still remembers all the weapons 'n stuff, so no biggie). Last night I didn't even quit the game. Just left multiplayer, went to the single player menu, then back into multiplayer-play online and they names were blank again. I can remember which slot is which (and it gives pictures of the weapons/equipment, heh) so it's more of a cosmetic annoyance than anything else.

Also, I'm a horrible sniper. Stupid resistance made me think I semi-knew what I was doing. But no! Back to harder to control sniper rifles (and my bad sniping skills are not helped by ping, maybe with practice I'll lead targets properly to compensate).

Also, how are people faring with the Light Machine Guns (like SAW)? I generally have bad luck... takes longer to kill with them even if I crouch/hold aim and fire which usually gets me killed. The Grip attachment doesn't seem to have helped all that much, but haven't played with it a ton yet. I am using Sleight of Hand instead of Doubleshot/Strong... something (extra bullet damage), though. So far I get the best results from Assault, followed by Shotguns if the level allows for close quarters. Mixed on SMGs so far.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I haven't put enough time into Halo (series just doesn't do it for me, though 3 seems far more enjoyable to me personally than 2 was) to judge whether it or COD4 is better in various areas.

Couple annoying things I've ran into. One is the occasional connection lost during a match which boots everyone (it's weird... it says Connection Interrupted and the screen gets all laggy, but voicechat is still fine - you can hear other people complaining about it, lawl). And of course the "Host ended the match/Lobby closed." Not sure if a random player is selected as the "Host" and if they quit it does that... or if it's a server issue.

The other minor, though annoying, thing I've ran into is that the game has trouble remembering the custom names I give to the 5 class slots (instead of Custom Class 1, 2, 3, etc.). Many times when I start it up, the names are blank (but it still remembers all the weapons 'n stuff, so no biggie). Last night I didn't even quit the game. Just left multiplayer, went to the single player menu, then back into multiplayer-play online and they names were blank again. I can remember which slot is which (and it gives pictures of the weapons/equipment, heh) so it's more of a cosmetic annoyance than anything else.

Also, I'm a horrible sniper. Stupid resistance made me think I semi-knew what I was doing. But no! Back to harder to control sniper rifles (and my bad sniping skills are not helped by ping, maybe with practice I'll lead targets properly to compensate).

Also, how are people faring with the Light Machine Guns (like SAW)? I generally have bad luck... takes longer to kill with them even if I crouch/hold aim and fire which usually gets me killed. The Grip attachment doesn't seem to have helped all that much, but haven't played with it a ton yet. I am using Sleight of Hand instead of Doubleshot/Strong... something (extra bullet damage), though. So far I get the best results from Assault, followed by Shotguns if the level allows for close quarters. Mixed on SMGs so far.
An update for the 360 version of Call of Duty 4 is currently in the works.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/call-of-duty-4/infinity-ward-planning-cod4-360-update-324017.php

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer

I'm not good at all with the LMG's, but I like to use them in some game modes with the extreme penetration perk. In hardcore search and destroy you can keep people pinned down in one area while the rest of your team goes behind them or to the other objective.

I'm really a big fan of the hardcore mode. Not having a HUD, and knowing no one else has one either, makes it more interesting to me. Also the fact that 2 shots is about all it takes makes it seem more realistic.

One complaint is that in some matches, once one side starts gaining the upper hand with calling in their UAV, it just snowballs into that side totally dominating, because the UAV gives them all an advantage, then the airstrikes and helicopters start coming in, and it gets frustrating.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
An update for the 360 version of Call of Duty 4 is currently in the works.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/call-of-duty-4/infinity-ward-planning-cod4-360-update-324017.php
I have the PS3 version, as when I tried to buy a 360 I have problems with four bundles in a row (and thus said "f it" and got a PS3 instead). In either case, I'm sure it'll get patched eventually for all versions.

I've been playing a lot of Hardcore lately as well. Getting close to the Hardcore Team Deathmatch Challenge requirements, and it helps that Hardcore Search and Destroy still counts for the Search and Destroy challenge. The few shot kills do make it very interesting. The only annoying thing is in Search and Destroy when someone throws a well-place Grenade at the beginning of the match and kills you. :(

I also just got the G36C assault rifle and I love it already after only a few matches. Feels so much more accurate than the SMG I was leveling (AK-47u). And I got the overkill perk, too... still need to play with that a bit though I'm pretty sure I'll put it on the Sniper set, so I have a good backup gun (I'm not the greatest sniper). Hard to give up the other great Perk 2's, though... like stopping power.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Last Stand (get shot enough, you fall to the ground dying, and you pull out your pistol), Deep Impact (shoot through certain walls) and Martydroom (drop a live grenade when you are killed) are the best perks IMO. They make the game so fun.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Well, I got to rank 55 in multiplayer. Not sure if I'll do Prestige Mode, though I probably will. I'm a sucker for leveling up and I'm just not as motiviated if there are levels, and I've hit a cap. Can't tell any difference between Desert Eagle and Golden Desert Eagle, aside from color.

Also, I figured out that half of sniping is not choosing the second or third rifle. The first one is good, but the fourth and fifth are best (body shot is one-hit kill with stopping power), as those three are far more accurate/damaging.

Single player is a bit disappointing. Lots of waves of respawning enemies (I've stared at a house, saw the only stairs to the top floor, shot the guys in the upper windows, and more keep appearing at the windows and nobody used the stairs). A bit lame on that part of the design, but still fun overall. Need to finish the campaign, but multiplayer is too much fun.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey everyone, I just played my first COD4 multiplayer on Xbox Live and I'm wondering..: does it even use matchmaking? I went and played Team Deathmatch and I'm the default level (level 1) and it pitted me against lvl 45's!!! I got destoryed like 0 kills and 10 deaths till I quit mid-game.

I was part of the multiplayer beta and I was pretty good at the game (last stand perk ftw) but now I stink, help? :p

miller483

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, I just played my first COD4 multiplayer on Xbox Live and I'm wondering..: does it even use matchmaking? I went and played Team Deathmatch and I'm the default level (level 1) and it pitted me against lvl 45's!!! I got destoryed like 0 kills and 10 deaths till I quit mid-game.

I was part of the multiplayer beta and I was pretty good at the game (last stand perk ftw) but now I stink, help? :p
Hey F8AL, I might be getting the game this weekend. Then we can play together and get good. What's your GT? (PM me.)

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
The matchmaking does seem to work weirdly sometimes. Usually it matches up the teams pretty fairly, but sometimes, it seems to stack all the most experienced players on one side. Also, it automatically groups all members of the same clan together, so if there's 6 clan people and six random noobs, it gets a little annoying.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I just bought this yesterday. It's an amazing game, I like it a lot. Xbox live is very fast paced and puts you right in the middle of it, the campaign mode was very realistic and detailed. I mean seriously, they tell you if you're aiming at the wrong thing or not.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
im pretty good @ COD4 if anyone ever want to play tell me. i got the 360 version. gamertag is Z3RO K1D

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I may be getting the game this weekend, is there anything I need to know when playing (online) for the 1st time?
im pretty good @ COD4 if anyone ever want to play tell me. i got the 360 version. gamertag is Z3RO K1D
this game is great, i'm already part of a clan and love the m16 with stopping power, it murders.

miller: if you hav't already gotten it, jus some things... DON'T USE JUGGERNAUT, OR M16 :] they're lame, and cheap lol, jk... do what you want but people ***** about m16, [ppl like me]

artieboy: i'll hit you up on live, i guess im arite at cod

blazer: dude, m16 takes no skill, lol... especially with stopping power, it's the cheapest gun in the game... gf

Mann

Smash Ace
Basing it off of PC:

I hate the game. Online. The majority of the community doesn't use the mic to communicate with. Team mates rarely help each other out. And all it is is spray spray spray. Once you are level 55, there really isn't anything to work forward to. I got 3 gold weapons, but it just got boring. And it takes them forever to bring new maps.

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot0000yh2.jpg Notice the weapon I used.

Playing through single player was top notch. Was fun, the storyline was interesting. The cheats make friends laugh. And the AI weren't stupid.

Playing on a console is much more enjoyable. Mostly because my friends have it on PS3.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Amorasaki said:
I'm not good at all with the LMG's, but I like to use them in some game modes with the extreme penetration perk. In hardcore search and destroy you can keep people pinned down in one area while the rest of your team goes behind them or to the other objective.
Listen, try this..

RPD
Grip
Perk 2- Stopping Power
Perk 3- Deep Impact.

Enjoy your super accurate full-auto sniper.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey everyone, I'm currently level 22 (close to 23 and when i reach that level, im gonna equip the claymores cause they own right?) and i need your help in choosing the best weapon and perks for me (im only lvl 22 mind you). Here's what i have for my classes: (yeah i know the names are unoriginal but w/e...)

"Assault" - M4 Carbine w/ Special Grenades (stun) x3, stopping power and deep impact
"Sniper" - M40A3 Hunting Rifle w/ c4 x2, stopping power and deep impact
"Explosive" - MP5 Machine Gun w/ c4 x2, sonic boom and Martyrdom.
"Elite" - RDP w/ special grenades (stun) x3, stopping power and deep impact.
"Domination" - M16 Assault Rifle w/ c4 x2, stopping power and Martydrom.

If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. oh and i've done a several challenges but not alot.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Perhaps you could pick up a couple of tips, here are my set ups..

I'm a lvl 55, second prestige(I stopped because I love my golden weapons)
At the moment..
MP5, digital camo, Bandolier(more ammo), Stopping Power, Steady aim.
M16, red tiger,^^^^^^^^^^^^^same^^^^^^^^
Barrett .50 cal- Blue tiger, ditto but with iron lungs instead of steady aim.
Ak-47, GOLD!, Ditto, with steady aim.
Shotgun(Full auto one), GOLD, Grip, Stopping power, steady aim.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
naaaah dudeee, if youw anna snipe... use this set, well, it's my fav set... lol

M40
team deathmatch:
perk1--> bandolier

perk2-->stopping power

perk3-->steady aim ( fresh no scopes, you don't have to switch to pistol :] )

search n destroy:
perk1-->i use rockets for ****s n giggles, but c4/claymore's are nice. my rocket kills are too good though, so i stick wit em

perk2-->still stopping power

perk3-->dead silence

edit: zero, msg me your gamertag is u wanna play sometime :D

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Is the "steady aim" perk really that good?
like i said, it's fresh for sniping with the M40, don't use it on like, the 50 cal or suttin.... m40 is the most accurate sniper, [also the best sniper :p without question]

but yea... it's nasty for lvl's like crossfire/bog, **** like that... madd no-scopes all day :] btw, if anyone wants to play im on right now

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Steady Aim only helps your HIP FIRE accuracy it does nothing for sniper rifles and LMG's. Don't confuse people with BS.

Skorpion with double tap is probably the most devastating weapon combo you can have in the game (except maybe M16 with stopping power or double tap... 1 burst kills anyone). You can also easily take down enemies with Skorpion w/ a silencer across the entire map (this is the best sniper without question... lol) because the silencer on the skorpion makes it have ZERO recoil. So it's like a laser beam. Combine that with double tap you just melt people who are near you or far away.

But my favorite so far is the M4 it's really easy to use and just poop on people with.

I think I play too much I have like 3 weeks worth of hours in playtime. I play the PC version of course so no prestige mode all I can do is get the golden guns now (I'm almost done but I'm kinda lazy with the shot guns).

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Steady Aim only helps your HIP FIRE accuracy it does nothing for sniper rifles and LMG's. Don't confuse people with BS.

Skorpion with double tap is probably the most devastating weapon combo you can have in the game (except maybe M16 with stopping power or double tap... 1 burst kills anyone). You can also easily take down enemies with Skorpion w/ a silencer across the entire map (this is the best sniper without question... lol) because the silencer on the skorpion makes it have ZERO recoil. So it's like a laser beam. Combine that with double tap you just melt people who are near you or far away.

But my favorite so far is the M4 it's really easy to use and just poop on people with.

I think I play too much I have like 3 weeks worth of hours in playtime. I play the PC version of course so no prestige mode all I can do is get the golden guns now (I'm almost done but I'm kinda lazy with the shot guns).
That's some funny stuff you've got there, Fox. Find it hard to believe, but here's where you'll start making sense, how fast is your connection?

I'm at 3mb at max. The skorpion is the biggest garbage in the world with my connection. >_<

Also, there's something about wielding a golden AK that just brings your spirit up and makes you go 30 and 5. You should try it, if you have it;).

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
That's some funny stuff you've got there, Fox. Find it hard to believe, but here's where you'll start making sense, how fast is your connection?

I'm at 3mb at max. The skorpion is the biggest garbage in the world with my connection. >_<

Also, there's something about wielding a golden AK that just brings your spirit up and makes you go 30 and 5. You should try it, if you have it;).
My connection is only like 2.5 MB/s but I only play on servers with like 120 ping and down.

Yeah I imagine if the ping is like over 150 the Skorpion would be way too difficult for it to be used right and you'd run out of ammo before killing someone. Then the Skorpion has that nasty re-load bug where you have to WAIT until your WHOLE re-load animation is finished before you can fire again. Unlike other guns right when the clip goes in you can sprint to stop the animation of the rest of the re-loading and you are on the go again with full ammo.

Yeah wielding any golden gun and getting good scores always brings in a good feeling to me. :)

I've been messing around with the golden uzi lately. Bandoiler, Double Tap, and Steady Aim. It can deal a lot of damage and really just melt people who are anywhere near me. But when ranged situations come up I have to resort to my side arm because there's just too much recoil with that little uzi.

Top Bottom