• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Westley, you're still needing a ride correct?
not "needing" but yes, I'd like that.

Diddy Kong's brokenass bananas are winning this tournament.
I can believe it.

ARGH I CAN'T COME TO THIS WHY OH WHYYYYY

Whatever, have fun you lucky people, I'll be watching the livestream from Florida. T_T
Doesn't Florida have more tournaments in one weekend than the midwest does in a whole month? >_>

Dublio, you are living the life.

I always tell people the thing about Smash is that in 20 years when we look back we will actually REMEMBER that we did something exceptional, that we traveled the country, led an exciting 'double' life of sorts, and weren't your typical teenagers/college students who had their weekends filled with random parties that all blend together.

You won't remember that 100th time you went to your friends and got trashed. You will remember how you traveled 100 miles and stayed at a guys house who you met over the internet to play in a Smash tournament with 50, 100, or 200 other people who all did similar things.

Smash is a lifestyle.
That's an interesting way to think about it.

And I will not be getting Eliminated against AZ for the 4th Time...I refuse....
Yeah me neither.

*cough*

LOL. So I guess you better hope you don't play me heh? I make Kirbies bleed like a...you know.
Quoted for truth.

*doesn't know what to pick against Diddy Kong*

10.) Asdioh
:D?! Where do you know me from?

Count on it, we are coming in the same car!
ewww

Anyway yeah, I'm still wanting to go to this, but I still haven't mentioned it to my parents >_> TBB, is your plan to drive there Saturday morning, and drive back that night?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Haha..I got a character I've been Working on just in Case I end up playing you again....And Oh snap, I haven't seen Q post and I figured he was AWOL. Q if you're out there...we should Make it happen again...We got 3rd last time...We can only do better...
Quivo is going. He's my ride afterall. I'll drag him if I have to.

And I've played all the best of every character...so I wonder what you could whip out? Regardless, don't betray Kirby, your Kirby is too good to have "Kirby/insert random character" written next to your name. REPRESENT THE SINGLE CHARACTER MAIN DUDE. remember how you did when you reped multi characters? you don't wanna go back to getting 3 stocked do you?

I'm also gonna see if I can drag JV to this.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
not "needing" but yes, I'd like that.
are you correcting my english? lol.

ewww

Anyway yeah, I'm still wanting to go to this, but I still haven't mentioned it to my parents >_> TBB, is your plan to drive there Saturday morning, and drive back that night?
No, plan was to go down Friday and stay the night. I really hate getting up incredibly early (it would be like 5 or 6 AM, meh...) to drive 4 hours. I'd rather get it out of the way Friday and play in some side tournaments and so friendlies. Yes, we are leaving late Saturday night (early Sunday morning, I would stay another night to get some sleep, but Easter is that Sunday)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
If there is something going on friday night(Party!!) The God Kais will be down for going that night(will need housing :)) but if not then be expecting us Saturday peeps(I rather go friday though so I wont have to wake up super early to drive)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
asdioh, its not that he knows you, he knows OF you, and would like to meet you
That's what I meant, I was wondering how he knew OF me. :O

are you correcting my english? lol.

No, plan was to go down Friday and stay the night. I really hate getting up incredibly early (it would be like 5 or 6 AM, meh...) to drive 4 hours. I'd rather get it out of the way Friday and play in some side tournaments and so friendlies. Yes, we are leaving late Saturday night (early Sunday morning, I would stay another night to get some sleep, but Easter is that Sunday)
Nah, I have a car, but I'd prefer to drive with someone, whether we're taking my car or yours.

Sounds good...hopefully if there's this "party" it won't be too awkward for me >_> nobody get totally wasted kthx

Also, no "I had a hangover" johns on Saturday, people. >=(

As Ike would say, "prepare yourself."

clowsui

Smash Legend
hmmm infern if there's a party then you need to drive caitlin because i think she would want in on that. i dunno i will ask her XD; otherwise i'll ask tyr/whoever my ride will be to take her with us

anyways i can't wait for this (bout to get ***** in bracket buuuut circuit points ftw)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hmmm infern if there's a party then you need to drive caitlin because i think she would want in on that. i dunno i will ask her XD; otherwise i'll ask tyr/whoever my ride will be to take her with us

anyways i can't wait for this (bout to get ***** in bracket buuuut circuit points ftw)

You and me both. Hopefully, we do well in doubles.

Nope

Smash Lord
guys im sorry there will be no party Friday night. Plus there is no way I am going to be able to house cincy as well as all of the oos people so please drive up Saturday morning for the sake of everyone else =( sorry. Depending on how many people need housing and such Saturday night though I might be up for something with the locals and such. Steak and Shake for sure though after the tourney for all who want to go

Everyone who needs housing hopefully you guys can give me a confirmed list of who will need housing Friday and Saturday night

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
guys im sorry there will be no party Friday night. Plus there is no way I am going to be able to house cincy as well as all of the oos people so please drive up Saturday morning for the sake of everyone else =( sorry. Depending on how many people need housing and such Saturday night though I might be up for something with the locals and such. Steak and Shake for sure though after the tourney for all who want to go

Everyone who needs housing hopefully you guys can give me a confirmed list of who will need housing Friday and Saturday night
can we atleast spend a mass amount of time at your house playing brawl like it was a party tho?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yo Nope.

BlueBlade, Asdioh, and myself need Friday night housing for sure. We are driving back Saturday night/Sunday morning which is cool. I'd like to stay, but Nick has Easter plans and he's driving so it's his say. I'm sure you already knew this, but you said you wanted a confirmed list, so just throwing it out there again for good measure.

Your hospitality is much appreciated. Looking forward to King of Couches. ;)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Nvm, I just looked back a page and realized YBM finally answered. Let's team YBM!!!!

If not, I'll team with you Blood Hawk.. but I want dem circuit points.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Mello and I need housing Friday and Saturday night, in order to confirm it for you. A few others are wanting to come with me too.

So two, possibly three. The maximum will be 4 though.

EDIT: Turns out that we're gonna have four, which would be Mellonote, Ducky, Javix, and myself. (But if you don't have room for all of us I can probably get the number down, but I don't want to tell one of my friends "We don't have room for you." unless I have to.)

Dublio

Smash Ace
asdioh, its not that he knows you, he knows OF you, and would like to meet you

Yup, what he said. I'm pretty much open to meeting every and as many smashers as I can. I just want to make sure I remember this occasion for ages to come. (Anther, SamuraiPanda, and all those famous peeps are going to be there, very excited about meeting everyone for sure.)

Just to confirm, I'd like to request housing for Friday Night and Saturday Night since I live 11 hours away. The other three people that want to ride with me need housing too obviously, but I'm willing to drop them off at whoever will house them then moosie on over to Holtz house. If he'll still let me that is. =o

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We should sooo get an updated list of people who are coming. It seems like we should be in the 50's/60's by now.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Quivo is going. He's my ride afterall. I'll drag him if I have to.

And I've played all the best of every character...so I wonder what you could whip out? Regardless, don't betray Kirby, your Kirby is too good to have "Kirby/insert random character" written next to your name. REPRESENT THE SINGLE CHARACTER MAIN DUDE. remember how you did when you reped multi characters? you don't wanna go back to getting 3 stocked do you?
Yeah You are so right....If there's a way for Kirby to Successfully defeat Diddy I will Find It...Now I'm just Crossing my fingers that I don't play you sooner than I need to...

Nvm, I just looked back a page and realized YBM finally answered. Let's team YBM!!!!

If not, I'll team with you Blood Hawk.. but I want dem circuit points.
Yeah Q it's going down...We're taking this tournament...I'm making sure I get Some Really Good practice before Hand...Lets do this Once Again...Bombs and Rocks Unite!!! RaRaRaRa GOD KAIS!!!!

lou4222

Smash Lord
We should sooo get an updated list of people who are coming. It seems like we should be in the 50's/60's by now.
I think our goal was to get 80 entrants and 20 plus set ups. Looks like we are on our way. :)

Also we need to start hammering out who is staying where. Like Nope already said make sure you say if you need housing or not. I can house ten. We can smash at Nopes on Friday for a few hours and then head to my place around one or 2.

Warfie

Smash Rookie
all this talk about who will when and who will **** is getting a tad bit old to me. i have been going thru some intense training and i plan on being the best Diddy Kong all of your eyes have ever seen! i have constructed a list of MM's (and for thoughs who dont know, this is CAKE the Rock of the Springfield Crew)

Money Match List:

1. Alpha Z... i have lived in the shadow of your diddy long enough, I respect your game extremely but its time for me to take my rightful position as the best Diddy in the Midwest and tomorrow THE WORLD!

2. OS... im still a little bitter that you beat a part of the springfield crew in a crew battle. So i feel i should take things in to my own hands and bring Glory back to the city of Springield. Plus your over rated :)

3. Quivo... Out of everyone that will be at this tourney you are the only one that makes me nervous! last time you beat me so bad, i had nightmares for a week of your toon link chasing me with bombs while Outkast song BOMBS OVER BAGDAHD played softly in the background!

4. Smash 64... we only got to play once in pools and you were the victor. Im not one for making Johns but we all know about that freak accident with my hand. LOL. i will be well hydrated and strechted for our next meeting!

5. Infern... I dont know why i want to money match you. i just dont like Ike's LOL

6. Y.b.m... you too i have only played once a long time ago in cincy. i have seen plenty of matches between you and AZ so i really believe im ready for our rematch. You can also bring out the new character you have been working on also, the more the marrier.

7. CLOWSUI.... If i could only play Super Smash Brothers Brawl one more time in my whole life, I would play you! you made a statement to me one time a long time ago that im sure you dont remember. You said and i quote "I feel sorry for all your characters.... My spacing is just to good" hmmmmmmm!

8. Lain... It is finally time for our triple money match! It will not be over quickly and you will not enjoy it!

9. Kirk... I have never gotten to play you but you have bullied my good friend NOPE around way to much and I will not stand for it!

10. Panda... i have a lot of snake experience, i would love to test it out. Plus i want to be on Camera :)

Thats pretty much rounds it off, im sure that there is more but i cant think of anyone elese. Im also open to any money macthc

The Cake is not a Lie! Im here as promised!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I need a partner.

But yeah, I play low tier, nobody wants to partner with me. :(

So, I'm used to sitting that out. Oh well.
I'll partner with ya. Can't promise a whole lot however, lol, play MK, IC's, Pika mainly (well, as of recently). BUT, I do have 2 or 4 (whatever came with 13th at the first event) circuit points to contribute!

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
A Lucario with ears, a nose, a tail, limbs, and an aura would like a teammate for this thing pretty please :) I can also play snake and throw grenades at peoples at kick em with my big foot :laugh:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll partner with ya. Can't promise a whole lot however, lol, play MK, IC's, Pika mainly (well, as of recently). BUT, I do have 2 or 4 (whatever came with 13th at the first event) circuit points to contribute!
Okay, I'll check out the applications of cape **** (lol at the AT name) with Pikachu as a partner, it works will MK's Uthrow (probably Pikachu's too)

If you don't know what the Cape **** is, just search for it in youtube, because I can't link. (I have to post on my Wii, it sucks)

clowsui

Smash Legend
all this talk about who will when and who will **** is getting a tad bit old to me. i have been going thru some intense training and i plan on being the best Diddy Kong all of your eyes have ever seen! i have constructed a list of MM's (and for thoughs who dont know, this is CAKE the Rock of the Springfield Crew)

Money Match List:

1. Alpha Z... i have lived in the shadow of your diddy long enough, I respect your game extremely but its time for me to take my rightful position as the best Diddy in the Midwest and tomorrow THE WORLD!

2. OS... im still a little bitter that you beat a part of the springfield crew in a crew battle. So i feel i should take things in to my own hands and bring Glory back to the city of Springield. Plus your over rated :)

3. Quivo... Out of everyone that will be at this tourney you are the only one that makes me nervous! last time you beat me so bad, i had nightmares for a week of your toon link chasing me with bombs while Outkast song BOMBS OVER BAGDAHD played softly in the background!

4. Smash 64... we only got to play once in pools and you were the victor. Im not one for making Johns but we all know about that freak accident with my hand. LOL. i will be well hydrated and strechted for our next meeting!

5. Infern... I dont know why i want to money match you. i just dont like Ike's LOL

6. Y.b.m... you too i have only played once a long time ago in cincy. i have seen plenty of matches between you and AZ so i really believe im ready for our rematch. You can also bring out the new character you have been working on also, the more the marrier.

7. CLOWSUI.... If i could only play Super Smash Brothers Brawl one more time in my whole life, I would play you! you made a statement to me one time a long time ago that im sure you dont remember. You said and i quote "I feel sorry for all your characters.... My spacing is just to good" hmmmmmmm!

8. Lain... It is finally time for our triple money match! It will not be over quickly and you will not enjoy it!

9. Kirk... I have never gotten to play you but you have bullied my good friend NOPE around way to much and I will not stand for it!

10. Panda... i have a lot of snake experience, i would love to test it out. Plus i want to be on Camera :)

Thats pretty much rounds it off, im sure that there is more but i cant think of anyone elese. Im also open to any money macthc

The Cake is not a Lie! Im here as promised!
i remember
that was when i was **** with marth and falco too =)
i will play you >=)

MONEY MATCHES:
Xisin vs. clowsui 5$
Hilt vs. clowsui 3$
Warfie vs. clowsui 3$
Oreo vs. clowsui 1$
Lou vs. clowsui 1$

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DIDDY KONG MAINS AND PROSPECTIVE MAINS!

I will be doing a Diddy Kong Training Session at this tournament. What this means if that I will tell you tons of stuff to get you as good as I am at Diddy Kong. This will be a closed session, only Diddy Kong mains or people I trust to be interested in Diddy Kong can listen in because I do not want to give away some of the things I will disclose to the enemy. Cake got a small Diddy training session from me at the beginning of the year, and I hope to have a more concrete lesson planned for anyone who wants it.

So, if you are interested, post up! AlphaZealot is bestowing Diddy Kong knowledge! Learn what it took me months to figure out in just minutes!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hm... I might just wanna listen in. I picked up Diddy again as one of my seconds, and I've been playing him a ton recently. If I'm still playing him by the time this tourney rolls around, then I'll probably wanna join in.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
DIDDY KONG MAINS AND PROSPECTIVE MAINS!

I will be doing a Diddy Kong Training Session at this tournament. What this means if that I will tell you tons of stuff to get you as good as I am at Diddy Kong. This will be a closed session, only Diddy Kong mains or people I trust to be interested in Diddy Kong can listen in because I do not want to give away some of the things I will disclose to the enemy. Cake got a small Diddy training session from me at the beginning of the year, and I hope to have a more concrete lesson planned for anyone who wants it.

So, if you are interested, post up! AlphaZealot is bestowing Diddy Kong knowledge! Learn what it took me months to figure out in just minutes!

Maybe you can teach me how to NOT get ***** by my own weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom