• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Hmmm... I've been Playing Street Fighter 4 Religiously...Looks like I'll be prepared to make my presence known...I am Highly Confident that I will place top 3...The God Kais will Win the Teams...oh ummm speaking of teams....Anyone want a Young black Man as there Partner....If Renegade comes to this...me and him are teaming...But if not I'll need a Partner Holla at me...or I'll gobble you No Homo!!
Once I beat you in SF4 Ill team with you.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I realize that life is very short and I can't fulfull my dream by staying in the same place forever. The nearest place that has decent smashers is 2 hours away anyway, why not go the distance and go even further? I'm going to be stuck in the same state for a really long time anyway, so why not give the other states a visit? My dream is to meet smashers from every state, improve myself in brawl and in life, and possibly even have epic matches with everyone. I play Melee and Brawl, and although I'm not good at Melee I am still learning to learn and improve. This will only happen if I play really good people in real life course. Wifi is just not the same as an inperson smashfest.

Also, I realize this dream is the same as like 500,000 other people but I want to prove it by traveling really far. That an d I'll be sure to remember this encounter for ages to come. :3
I like your ambitions =]

Do you plan to drive solo?

Dublio

Smash Ace
I like your ambitions =]

Do you plan to drive solo?

As of right now, yes. People have a tendency of bailing at the last second due to life, work, and all that so it might be harder if I bring someone. Since I'm coming by myself on Spring Break, perhaps I could have a bunch of friendlies with everyone. Granted I am only meh but thats why I'm coming to tournaments, to improve and get better. Hopefully people will be willing to help me suck less. :3

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Im going to request this day off work, anyone near the dayton area able to get me a ride up there? I am still without car. ~also id be bringing a wii as well

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sin we'll see how much money I have, I've only set enough aside for the MMs i've already planned.

AZ I was just kidding, I'm confident you have a good shot at first

Andy you won't beat Xisin =)

I need a partner for this still!

smash64

Smash Champion
sorry im winning this tourney and thats that.............thats right me.............. what? why are you ppl looking at me all wierd

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
Guys I'll be making it if possible. If "not corey" can make it then I'd be riding with him, and I may be able to bring a Wii and a Brawl as well (but no tv, sorry). I'm also a fairly new name here and to the whole tournament scene, so nobody will be able to find anything on me if they try, just saying.

not_corey

Smash Cadet
Guys I'll be making it if possible. If "not corey" can make it then I'd be riding with him, and I may be able to bring a Wii and a Brawl as well (but no tv, sorry). I'm also a fairly new name here and to the whole tournament scene, so nobody will be able to find anything on me if they try, just saying.
If we can get a ride and there is room, I'll bring my TV.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I have a question. When you say housing, do you mean the Friday night before the tournament or the Saturday after the tournament?

not_corey

Smash Cadet
So it looks like we(FailProofFrank, Seckman, and myself) are probably riding with Dublio. All I need to know is if we have housing or not.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll swing by and pick up the above three on my way to Ohio and drop them off at whoever is housing them, then I'll proceed to go to Holtz's house and sneak inside for his Friday Night goodness (or whatever he's planning to do.)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I'll probably need a partner for this, so I throw my Lucario out for looking for a friend.
@Clowsui- Xisin suuuuuuckssssss.

~Shado
Shado, i wouldnt mind a MM after my very poor performance at loves last stand.

I have a question. When you say housing, do you mean the Friday night before the tournament or the Saturday after the tournament?
I would think that both nights wouldnt be a problem, id prolly come over and chill

So it looks like we(FailProofFrank, Seckman, and myself) are probably riding with Dublio. All I need to know is if we have housing or not.
Ill give holtz a heads up about this incase he hasnt seen it

I'll swing by and pick up the above three on my way to Ohio and drop them off at whoever is housing them, then I'll proceed to go to Holtz's house and sneak inside for his Friday Night goodness (or whatever he's planning to do.)
Nights at holtz house are way too fun, youd enjoy it

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So excited for this Tournament...I can't Wait...The God Kais Will come and Win this...I guarantee that. And I will not be getting Eliminated against AZ for the 4th Time...I refuse....

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'm prepared to learn and embrace the smash community. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and learning your dreams and goals, and perhaps even have a few friendlies. This is going to be an exciting weekend and I won't forget it. :3

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I'm prepared to learn and embrace the smash community. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and learning your dreams and goals, and perhaps even have a few friendlies. This is going to be an exciting weekend and I won't forget it. :3
if you stay at holtz's house you'll meet some decent brawlers and prolly learn a lot more about the game than you wanna know, but thats half the fun right?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So excited for this Tournament...I can't Wait...The God Kais Will come and Win this...I guarantee that. And I will not be getting Eliminated against AZ for the 4th Time...I refuse....
LOL. So I guess you better hope you don't play me heh? I make Kirbies bleed like a...you know.

I wanna party at nopes on Friday and/or Saturday night. YBM, why don't you team with Quivo again?

Also I think Amy will be coming to this with me. She probably won't enter though. Shrug. We are gonna take everyone down in beer pong though rofl (girls get to blow I assume, therefor I get an unfair advantage unless cake is playing with Amanda).

Nope

Smash Lord
Friday and Saturday night yep I'll get an up to date housing list soon.

Np then I'll just take care of you and put you in the losers bracket =p

Will there be alcohol at this party thing???? Nah, j/k, but seriously...
As much as I like to party we can't since more then half would be underage and I don't know half the people who are coming anyway.

Dublio

Smash Ace
if you stay at holtz's house you'll meet some decent brawlers and prolly learn a lot more about the game than you wanna know, but thats half the fun right?
1.) Norm
2.) Kirk
3.) Vayseth
4.) Booda
5.) NoJ
6.) Judge!
7.) Lain
8.) TheBlueBlade
9.) Bloodhawk
10.) Asdioh
11.) Panda
12.) Anther
13.) Bowyer
14.) Epic
15.) Rofa
16.) Hunger

If these people actually show up at Holtz's house, I'm going to orgasm with joy repeatedly for about 10 minutes...too excited for words really. I'm sure to learn so very much. :3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
LOL. So I guess you better hope you don't play me heh? I make Kirbies bleed like a...you know.

I wanna party at nopes on Friday and/or Saturday night. YBM, why don't you team with Quivo again?

Also I think Amy will be coming to this with me. She probably won't enter though. Shrug. We are gonna take everyone down in beer pong though rofl (girls get to blow I assume, therefor I get an unfair advantage unless cake is playing with Amanda).
Haha..I got a character I've been Working on just in Case I end up playing you again....And Oh snap, I haven't seen Q post and I figured he was AWOL. Q if you're out there...we should Make it happen again...We got 3rd last time...We can only do better...

Np then I'll just take care of you and put you in the losers bracket =p

As much as I like to party we can't since more then half would be underage and I don't know half the people who are coming anyway.
hahaha I see you have jokes...Our rematch is Long Over do Anyway...We'll see how the pairings end up...Don't get mad when I beat you in semi Finals Again hahaha...

And ummmm We should have a Lil party thing....That will be hot....Getting Twisted after The Tourney....Lets make that Happen....and the Stake N Shake or wherever....GOD KAIS!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
MHoltz said:
Those who are underage can sit at the kiddie table...

I'll still vote for Steak n' Shake.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, is there any more space for housing, now that I think about it, we'll probably need it.

At least 1 person is coming up with me, possibly 2.

So srsly, we r kool man. (By we, I mean Me, Mello, and mabye Trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom