• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm probably the worst player in the MW at random.

My Diddy is always a threat.

My every other character would go 2 and out and 0-x in pools at every tournament I enter. So anyone who thinks they are bad at this game just play a few matches against my (insert non-diddy) and you will feel better.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I'm probably the worst player in the MW at random.

My Diddy is always a threat.

My every other character would go 2 and out and 0-x in pools at every tournament I enter. So anyone who thinks they are bad at this game just play a few matches against my (insert non-diddy) and you will feel better.
Even if you had the worst meta-knight in the world you could probably still beat me. I can't beat mk for my life.

clowsui

Smash Legend
AZ let's play random friendlies at this tourney LOL that way we can both feel like azen jr....except kinda terrible at the role

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm not going to bother confirming MM's on here but expect me to come up to almost everyone who comes for a $1 MM. I'll do random $1 MM's as well.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
and anyone who wonders who is Infern Angelis just look for the tall handsome devil with a babe in one hand and yo mamma in the other

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If anyone wants to know who I am, I probably have your name on my shirt.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If anyone wants to know Who I am...Look for the Young black Man with the Brim to the Back who resembles Will Smith (as they Say)...Screaming GOD KAIS!!! Ya Dig!!!

smash64

Smash Champion
and if any one wants to know who is Xisin then just scream out loud Xisin sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss and he will repond

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If you want to know who I am...

look for the guy with the best jew fro in the entire midwest. That's right...

judge!

Smash Ace
5$MM anyone i bet i can beat anyones mk with jigglypuff. so far all of MI have failed...anyone step up?

judge!

Smash Ace
better yet 5% mm anyone who plays mk. i will play any of the following. R.O.B DK jiggs ike wario mk snake diddy lucario

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I will happily MM your ROB, jiggs, and ike against my MK.

Maybe your diddy, because I'm positive AZ and I are going to have an epiccccccccc clash at this tournament.

Best 2/3 or 3/5?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I will happily MM your ROB, jiggs, and ike against my MK.

Maybe your diddy, because I'm positive AZ and I are going to have an epiccccccccc clash at this tournament.

Best 2/3 or 3/5?
watching you and AZ will be fun but from what i see, youre gonna have to prove your way (through trash talk apperently) that you will be worthy of first xD

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this with ITT, I can bring a setup of just a Wii and Brawl, no TV (don't have a small enough one to carry haha). Looking forward to it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i will take any commentary money matches =P
if anybody brings their own laptop + recording setup that isn't used for tourney i will use my west coast commentary style to raep =D

Kel

Smash Master
watching you and AZ will be fun but from what i see, youre gonna have to prove your way (through trash talk apperently) that you will be worthy of first xD

no, mk vs diddy is boring as hell to watch. you think it's cool for the first two stocks and then never want to eat bananas again ever from that point on.

you just lost the game

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
better yet 5% mm anyone who plays mk. i will play any of the following. R.O.B DK jiggs ike wario mk snake diddy lucario
5% of annual income?!

Blood Hawk and TBB, looks like I'll be going to this. What are your plans for driving? I'll be in Fort Wayne, which hopefully is on the way to Springfield :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom