• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 ECRC 11/22/08 Video Thread - DSF/M2K/NinjaLink/Azen/Chudat/Chillin/Seibrik/+ More!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
K Toasty. I tried sending it this morning but I suppose you just registered me.

*Sends vid of Plank getting his a$$ handed to him by M2K*

EDIT: Toasty... my wii is indicating that you have not yet registered me ='(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
M2K, you can shield in between the second and third jabs of ZSS. I don't think many people know this as of now. Really looked like for a little bit that you had no experience in the matchup.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
<3 Boss

Don't worry man...I will upload EVERYTHING.
Why? Because I'm not going to bother watching them to see which matches suck and which ones don't...unless they're friendlies...but even then if they're good people I'll probably just throw them up there >_>

I'll add more links to the first post at some point today...no time right now >_> [unless someone wants to do that for me and I can copy paste XD]

added several sets today

www.youtube.com/curiousenver

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Yeah no problem. Can't wait to upload those...some really great matches and good commentary too [Okin and Kirbstir had good things to say from what I recall, among others :)]
haha I think the "one-sided" line is my favorite.

I can't remember which vid but Famous said something hilarious...
"I'm now being joined by..................what's your name?................................Okin..."
and then
"He's one of the best........................wait, who do you use?"

It might be during either Candy's matches or Lobos's, or the set they had against eachother.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Very nice matches.

Commentary seems to be all the hype these days. I just tried to do it last weekend so I have a lot of respect for you guys and the effort you put in the setup. It's a lot of work but in the end I think it makes our community look more professional and the matches more exciting to watch. ^^

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
^ That one says its not available.

Other then that these have been such win matches, I have enjoyed them all.

Top Bottom