• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
Goddamn I really hate being bad at this game.
My advice (Based on personal experience) would be to stay on the track you're on. Practicing tech first is a great way to make your game better in the long run. Basically play your Falcon as supercharged. Dash dance a lot, wavedash a lot, SHuFFLe across the stage, etc. Do these things unnecessarily (Even in matches). Following this advice will get you nowhere in the short run, as you will most likely be beat down by players who can't do any advanced tech. And this beating down may go on for months, as your tech will improve, but your record won't. But as time goes on, and your Falcon starts moving as quick as most high level players, then you can start to slow your play down. Then you can focus on things like reacting/reading, spacing, comboing, mind-games, etc. What you will find is that since you have the technical skill to do whatever you need to, learning the other (mental) side of smash will be easier. Meanwhile, those who didn't practice tech early will soon fall behind you, and your record will drastically improve.

TIP: My favorite Falcon related thing to do is to do platform wavelands and edge cancels and basically move as fast as I can on Yoshi's Story. Wavelanding off platforms to a fast falled. l-cancelled aerial is a good way to improve many aspects of your technical Falcon game.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I killed mufasa got removed? ?
It is a shame that no one in that photo plays anymore. A real darn shame

:phone:

Scar

#HarveyDent
wow wtf

thanks smashboards for telling me

best combo video ever was removed, and people wonder why SOPA is a big deal

edit - I changed the music using YT's audioswap, not sure if it will re-evaluate and unblock. p.s. the song i picked is awful LOL.

D

Deleted member

i'm unbanned again. i'm free...

yep a few days I tried to watch I killed mufasa 2 and it was gone. watched 1 and 3 instead but 2 was most definitely the best combo vid of all time

this is def the best part of the s2j thread
sadly, i got banned for being a jabrony and just being rude/crass. If i was being a good troll I wouldn't mind. sadly this time it wasn't the case

===

Winter Game Fest was an amazing tournament that was approximately 50080318103813081307138701948450857130135013ru103930971350913 x better than Apex 2012, mostly because it was run not by the heinously idiotic Alex Strife and instead run by 2 douchebags who cared about running the tournament correctly

Bunch of stuffs happened. Westballz pooped on Zhu twice. Lucky ***** me hard while I was playing very very well after he stopped playing for half a year. And i'm sincerely happy he did. Never did I have such fun getting ***** in the p00per. Probably the most fun I had in a socal tourney for the last year.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I need a quote, word, or something less than like 15 characters to put on the back of my custom captain falcon controller I'm making. I can't come up with anything and I'm due to put on the next layer of paint in like 10 min so post/think quickly.

Things I've considered:

C FALCON
GIVE'M THE KNEE
THE KNEE
SHOW ME YA MOVES
YA MOVES, SHOW ME THEM

Scar

#HarveyDent
ok well i changed it again. eventually it will be pretty good. good looks prog

i vote for "what would scar do"

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Going to be honest, the video is crap without the original music. But what are you gonna do...

Top Bottom