• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

C 3

Smash Ace
This thread is for BRAWL tournaments in the GTA. The LAST thing that should happen in this thread is hate on Brawl. We made a thread for this crap elsewhere, not here. Stop disrespecting me and the rest of the players by coming into a brawl thread and hating on brawl. Show respect for those around u. Whether it's intended disrespect or not, it is disrespectful and unnecessary.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
AWW ****IN' ****IT

I missed the war again ]: lol. Well, whatever. Hahaha, Charles, will there be a setup for Melee? I might come by just to have a couple of friendlies with Wesley/Kingsley. Maybe a couple of Brawl friendlies too.

lol stop the peer pressure guys.... Its pretty **** childish....
Its going too far when people are actually trying to MAKE people feel a certain way about a game.
Its like melee is your biological mom..... and your parents divorced.... so now you hate your dad's new wife (brawl) no matter who they are.
Omg I used this analogy with someone. Imadh?? Matt?? One of you two I swear LOLLL.

But I used it differently with more depth. I shall post my remarks in the Hate thread.

But clearly, great minds think a like lol.

C 3

Smash Ace
AWW ****IN' ****IT

I missed the war again ]: lol. Well, whatever. Hahaha, Charles, will there be a setup for Melee? I might come by just to have a couple of friendlies with Wesley/Kingsley. Maybe a couple of Brawl friendlies too.

Omg I used this analogy with someone. Imadh?? Matt?? One of you two I swear LOLLL.

But I used it differently with more depth. I shall post my remarks in the Hate thread.

But clearly, great minds think a like lol.

Yea, we'll have 1 or 2, so feel free to get ur friendlies in.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
yup i'll be there for sure and most likely for my bro

i dunno if my bro is still into smash anymore, i think he's trying to go pro in call of duty but all i see him doing is shouting at the tv with his headset on all day

C 3

Smash Ace
yup i'll be there for sure and most likely for my bro

i dunno if my bro is still into smash anymore, i think he's trying to go pro in call of duty but all i see him doing is shouting at the tv with his headset on all day
Haha sounds like he's off to a good start. Well to be honest, if Brawl doesn't work out in the competitive scene, I might just go back to SF3/CvS2/GG and stay there. Please bring a setup.

Haha, Ill try to be there too :D
Glad to hear it, please bring a setup if possible.

Percon

Smash Lord
I would like to attend the next one, BUT I'm not sure if I can yet. I'm in Toronto that weekend and I get a hotel that weekend but I don't have a clue as to weather my French Speaking contest is during the tournament. Though I'm there for Friday night/Saturday all day/Sunday morning so if I can't I wonder if anyone would be accommodating enough to welcome a Niagara smasher for a bit on a day that I'm not busy.

I'll find out what my exact schedule is sometime later this week.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol so much hate on this thread XD C3 i have ur background done i need u to send me the pics u want or i'll just get some random ones

KingAce

Smash Ace
Do we have to register on this thread, or could we just come in person? I live in mississauga and I don't know if I can get a ride there so by any chance do any of you know how to take the bus/subway to C 3's house? And on a side note, how many teams you think will be in the doubles bracket?

C 3

Smash Ace
Do we have to register on this thread, or could we just come in person? I live in mississauga and I don't know if I can get a ride there so by any chance do any of you know how to take the bus/subway to C 3's house? And on a side note, how many teams you think will be in the doubles bracket?

This thread is just to let me get an idea of how many ppl are coming. Just let me know what station u can get to, and I can direct u from there. 4 teams will probably enter, but i'm hoping for 8 teams and a 16 man bracket for singles.

Can you bring a setup (aka. Wii/Brawl)? Don't forget, you need to enter at least one thing.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah im planning on entering Brawl singles and brawl doubles with my friend possibly. About the set-ups, I don't think I can carry a wii that far but definately brawl.. which is kinda pointless since everyone has the game lol. Umm, I can get myself to probably islington station or port credit subway station. Dont know how to get to markham from there

EDIT: How many people you think will be going to singles and doubles? By the way, if anyone is
getting a ride there in mississauga I'll pay them to give me and my friend a ride there and
back since the tournament starts at 12 and buses dont run early on saturdays....

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'll be attending the brawl tournament on May 3rd with my friend Samus_2021. We will be in the singles and doubles tournament.

Is this going to be a double or single elimination tournament and is it best out 3 matches with best out of 5 in finals?
We will bring our own controllers for sure.

KingAce

Smash Ace
C3, You can sign me and my friend up for this tournament if we find a way to get to where you live, lol. It's kinda hard to get from our house to markham and back so yeah, if you could help us find a way to bus/subway there it would be great.

C 3

Smash Ace
Yeah im planning on entering Brawl singles and brawl doubles with my friend possibly. About the set-ups, I don't think I can carry a wii that far but definately brawl.. which is kinda pointless since everyone has the game lol. Umm, I can get myself to probably islington station or port credit subway station. Dont know how to get to markham from there
Head to islington station, take the train East to Kennedy, go upstairs and take the RT to Scarborough Town Centre, head downstairs and take the 129 McCowan North..... when u get there call me. It's quite a travel.

Hey, I'll be attending the brawl tournament on May 3rd with my friend Samus_2021. We will be in the singles and doubles tournament.

Is this going to be a double or single elimination tournament and is it best out 3 matches with best out of 5 in finals?
We will bring our own controllers for sure.
Good to see you're entering. Check the first page for the answers to ur questions. Can u bring a setup?

C3, You can sign me and my friend up for this tournament if we find a way to get to where you live, lol. It's kinda hard to get from our house to markham and back so yeah, if you could help us find a way to bus/subway there it would be great.

Tell me what station u can get to and I will direct u from there.

idea

Smash Master
i'm coming. first brawl event, this should be fun =P i consider myself more of a melee person, but then, i have almost no competitive brawl experience. so i'll be entering singles and i guess if you have a crew battle or something.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey C 3, I have a friend whos willing to give a ride there, but that guy wants to know how many people are gonna come to see if its worth his time =/. Iunno I just wanna come for the fun of it but you know some people are cheap ***s that wanna make back money for gas n other stuff -.- so yeah it would be great if you could tell me roughly how many people are gonna be there, judging on how many people said they would come and past turnouts. Thanks...

Niko_K

Smash Master
Not to be rude but I doubt your friend will be winning any money :p but who knows I could be wrong. The entire point of this tournament is for FUN.......FUN!

D

Deleted member

umm im brangin 50 stacks of money .

thats a lot of bucks.

and im drunk n easy so whooo wants mms!!!

kingace ur frend sounz pro mayb he wan 2 mm??

KingAce

Smash Ace

thats a lot of bucks.

Lol he thinks hes really good, but personally I think hes alright but not good enough to actually win anything lmao.... im just gonna tell him some random number so I can come =P

C 3

Smash Ace
i'm coming. first brawl event, this should be fun =P i consider myself more of a melee person, but then, i have almost no competitive brawl experience. so i'll be entering singles and i guess if you have a crew battle or something.
Good to know buddy, refer to the first page for the info. We might do crews based on time. any possibility of a setup or TV?

Hey C 3, I have a friend whos willing to give a ride there, but that guy wants to know how many people are gonna come to see if its worth his time =/. Iunno I just wanna come for the fun of it but you know some people are cheap ***s that wanna make back money for gas n other stuff -.- so yeah it would be great if you could tell me roughly how many people are gonna be there, judging on how many people said they would come and past turnouts. Thanks...
We're looking at around 12-13 ppl so far, which is really cool, we may actually proper brackets!! also, him coming out would help the numbers so the 2 of u should come out.

Not to be rude but I doubt your friend will be winning any money :p but who knows I could be wrong. The entire point of this tournament is for FUN.......FUN!
80% fun, 20% money.

lol i want what you're smoking.

this tourny is about WINNING......WINNING!

and lots of love.

80% fun, 20% money.

thats a lot of bucks.

falcon ditto, $1?

Lol he thinks hes really good, but personally I think hes alright but not good enough to actually win anything lmao.... im just gonna tell him some random number so I can come =P

lol do what it takes. The more the better for sure......... BUT PPL!!! WE STILL NEED SETUPS AND TV'S!!!!

wolf888

Smash Rookie
hey C3 its me KRSW. i think i might actually be coming but its not official yet. If i do come i can supply a T.v. and a wii with brawl

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
okay so i have work on that day and asked if i could have it off.... so far he said the best he can do is start me early so i get off at 6pm..... i'm thinking if i dont take my lunch i would be able to leave at 5.... but that still means i get there at 5:45 and wont be able to sign up for singles?...... well long story short..... i guess put me down for maybe for the singles..... and sorry again charles =( no doubles unless i can get the day off
i'll let you know if anything changes

edit: oh and smash this sat night?

idea

Smash Master
cactuar has inspired me to bring a wii and brawl =P
does anyone know how to not have to have a wii remote at the beginning? is there any way to get from starting your wii, to the first brawl screen, using only a gc controller? i find i have to use a wiimote/classic controller for that part.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
cactuar has inspired me to bring a wii and brawl =P
does anyone know how to not have to have a wii remote at the beginning? is there any way to get from starting your wii, to the first brawl screen, using only a gc controller? i find i have to use a wiimote/classic controller for that part.
i think the classic is the best way to do it =T.... either that or you'd have to set up your sensor bar...... i've tried the gc controller with no luck but i guess there probably are hackers out there that have done it
oh and i think everybody should see this..... it's called "head tracking" with the wiimote
>> http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/ <<
scroll down to fat asian dude XD

Top Bottom