• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

C 3

Smash Ace
melee sucks boys
are you guys dumb? lmao i played melee since the day it came out, i'm not actually bashing melee it was a great game
CONTRADICTION! and he's the one asking if we're dumb.........

I'd bring my Wii, but it isn't modded so it won't have much use, unless someone can nab that FreeLoader Wii disc.
..... so long story short, u can't b of any help system wise. Thank you lol
OPINIONS!!

...suddenly! thousands of them!
Not to mention a bunch of pointless arguements........ thousands of them!

But Jake has a point, brawl (at this point of time) isn't as one sided (statistically) as melee.

Eg. Sheik vs. low tiers as a whole, match ups are at best 7 3? and are as bad as 10 0!??!? o_O

Europhoria

Smash Lord
You might wanna consider Brawl doubles; it's not the borefest that Brawl singles is. Also, do you want me to bring my laptop to this for the use of Tio/recording if anyone has a capture card?

Ichida

Smash Ace
You might wanna consider Brawl doubles; it's not the borefest that Brawl singles is. Also, do you want me to bring my laptop to this for the use of Tio/recording if anyone has a capture card?
I should have my GameBridge by then, I can bring my laptop and we'll record all the matches.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Definitely coming. Will bring a TV, a brawl and a melee setup.

<3 Charles.

AND LOL @ Yesterday Jake. Sorry, my laptop died XD. Luckily my friend got back to his place like 5 minutes after that so I wasn't stranded in ghettoville. Some creepy old guy kept staring at me too, it was weird.

D

Deleted member

ghettoville. .
Pssshhh my house is nice. Coffee Time, however, is grimy. Before you went offline I kept saying "DUDE THERES A CREEPY GUY WATCHING YOU BEHIND YOU DONT MOVE"

it was actually hilarious

Sanu

Smash Champion
Pssshhh my house is nice. Coffee Time, however, is grimy. Before you went offline I kept saying "DUDE THERES A CREEPY GUY WATCHING YOU BEHIND YOU DONT MOVE"

it was actually hilarious
OMG you saw him on my webcam, huh XDD? Yeah, he was really creeping me out, shame I didn't get your message. As soon as my laptop died, I got the hell out of there. You're right though, that place is definitely a mess. I'll have to visit you when I'm in the area sometime.

C 3

Smash Ace
Definitely coming. Will bring a TV, a brawl and a melee setup.

<3 Charles.

AND LOL @ Yesterday Jake. Sorry, my laptop died XD. Luckily my friend got back to his place like 5 minutes after that so I wasn't stranded in ghettoville. Some creepy old guy kept staring at me too, it was weird.
Thanks so much man!!! really appreciate it. the event starts at 11:30am, so please try to be here for then. If it's a bit early, then it's understandable, but considering ur one of the few brawl providers, I need u here asap on Saturday :).

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I do think that. So does bernard
Give it time, there were always changes between street fighters, yet they all developed well in time.

Infact, play some games of Mvc2 and every game feels like what smashers could relate as " a jiggs ditto"

Europhoria

Smash Lord
There's certainly some inconsistency in the position taken by Nate and Jake. They claim Brawl is awesome and fun and better then Melee.
On the other hand when they talk they just talk about it giving it time to become good and fun. So I'm wondering if Brawl is fun to them because they hate melee so much, opposed to brawl actually being any good.

D

Deleted member

Wrong, we already find it competitive, good and fun. To not separate our community, we're trying to understand the stragglers. That's all.

We don't hate Melee. But I mean.. it's old. That's all, really.

You know what, I don't care if you guys don't play Brawl. It's fine. In fact, stick to Melee, we'll both be happy that way.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Brawl is definitely awesome. Its just such a physics change from melee that at first you feel really slowed down, once you start to get the hang of the new timing for attacks it's really fun. Theres a whole new style of gameplay in this game and its just new in general. So many new techniques already too it really adds to all the fun :)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
There's certainly some inconsistency in the position taken by Nate and Jake. They claim Brawl is awesome and fun and better then Melee.
On the other hand when they talk they just talk about it giving it time to become good and fun. So I'm wondering if Brawl is fun to them because they hate melee so much, opposed to brawl actually being any good.
First off, Me and Jake don't move and think as one. (I know this may be a new concept to you)
Not everything he's said I cosign, and vice versa.

Secondly, I've never said I hate melee, only that I find it boring nowadays. Don't put words in my mouth.

Thirdly, I'm saying that those players who have played it for a short time and didn't like what they experienced, should give it some time to grow on them and see if they like it then.
Not everyone can be as adaptable as others to something new right away.I've had experience doing so, and I genuinely really like this game.
It must have even been obvious to you the first time we were at Matt's playing it.

D

Deleted member

I POSTED!!! FLASH THE NATE SIGNAL!! I NEED NATES SUPPORT!!!!!111111111111

HUrrY NATE POST ON THE BOARDS!!!

Akasia

Smash Rookie
i might be able to make it, pr3y has told me bout the event and i will be able to supply a wii/brawl if i come so put me down for now theres a good chance i will show :) only playing in the brawl tourny tho, no interest in melee what so ever

C 3

Smash Ace
I should have my GameBridge by then, I can bring my laptop and we'll record all the matches.

Excellent, both of you please make sure that u can record the matches. Europhoria probably wont b there for the brawl portion, so i'm counting on u Ichida.

Also, once again, we have a shortage of setups in all three categories. Please ppl, we need more setups to allow things to run smoothly. KirbyKaze, can u PLEASE bring a TV/cube/melee? Is Marco coming? can he help at all? Grmo? Europhoria? ANYBODY? I will be quite busy for the next few days, basically until the tournament, so I need to ***** about it now to have things organized.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
omg.. lol, brawl is actually starting to get boring for me, I played some 1 on 1's with my friends and got bored and went back to melee xD but i'll be there! btw, when is this?

C 3

Smash Ace
I'll bring my Cube/Melee. If Ambrose is coming we'll see how many TVs we can manage into that car.
That's fine, but I also need to know asap.

I'm going to come to this and bring a cube+melee. I can't get a TV to bring sorry.
Understandable. Can you bring stuff to record with please?

OMFG BRAMPTON LOOKS LIKE IT'S COMING FOR THIS!

lol
Nice!! can any of u bring any setups/TV's? and how many of u r coming?

omg.. lol, brawl is actually starting to get boring for me, I played some 1 on 1's with my friends and got bored and went back to melee xD but i'll be there! btw, when is this?
Since u played with ur friends, I assums either u or them have it...... can u please bring it? and please go to the 1st page for all the info.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yo Charles. If Josh ends up coming to this, and drives we might be able to bring 2 setups. Might.

I won't be entering stuff guys. No money ]: but friendlies peoples! play me! new people and all! I'll PM some guys from Clash to come to this. :]

EDIT: Just a recommedation. Try and have both games running on time. Running Brawl and Melee at the same time doesn't work x_x. So yeah man. Good luck, if you need help feel free to ask. I hate sitting around and doing nothing, ask peepz that went to Montreal LOL.

Geist

Smash Master
lol expect as much as 5 bramptonians going.
If not, I don't think there will be less than 3.

I'm bringing a cube and maybe a tv.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
uhh from what I know, it could be
steve (our ride), andy (me), bren (blowtoes), chris (scrub), and maaybbee wigi, but he might be busy
Are you bringing your own tv, bren, or are you talking about the one in chris' basement that he could bring? lol

C 3

Smash Ace
Yo Charles. If Josh ends up coming to this, and drives we might be able to bring 2 setups. Might.

I won't be entering stuff guys. No money ]: but friendlies peoples! play me! new people and all! I'll PM some guys from Clash to come to this. :]

EDIT: Just a recommedation. Try and have both games running on time. Running Brawl and Melee at the same time doesn't work x_x. So yeah man. Good luck, if you need help feel free to ask. I hate sitting around and doing nothing, ask peepz that went to Montreal LOL.

Josh said 100% that he's coming, so hopefully u guys can help us out. Limited setups = pissed smashers. I will ask u if I need help, and I am determined to get things running on time. Thanks a lot Adnan, appreciate it.

TV'S AND Wii'S PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom