• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

C 3

Smash Ace
dude i'm bring a brawl and wii..can i not pay for food too? lolz anyways can anyone give me some direction to the house? i'm like road blind and need serious direction =P

edit, do you have a phone number i can reach you at, incase i dont wake up in the morning and might be late? ty

edit2, i take the bus..so i'll need bus direction(lolz no money for car!) unless someone els can pick me up otw there...i live @ don mills and mcnicle >.>!

I will PM u some info.

I.B

Smash Lord
I hope this thing of "bringing a Wii+Brawl = not paying for food" is just a joke.

C 3

Smash Ace
^ so? If you win, doesn't that mean you're good? besides, we have good chemistry. You can ride my shine spikes to 1st place. LOL

Not gay at all...........

PPL, DO NOT COME B4 11 30!!!! I NEED TIME TO MAKE ROOM!!! I WILL NEED 2 OR 3 PPL TO HELP ME CLEAR OUT A ROOM. ALSO, DO NOT CALL MY CELL B4 10 40, I WILL STILL B SLEEPING B4 THEN.

Thank you :)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
brampton isn't making it to this because of incredibly lame canadian weather
=[
i heard it was 30cm-50cm of snow lol

peterx

Smash Apprentice
LoL sorry, looking for someone to go with
;( does anyone live near donmills/finch or leslie/finch?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
^ so? If you win, doesn't that mean you're good? besides, we have good chemistry. You can ride my shine spikes to 1st place. LOL
no, i am the exception to the rule. i still suck.

and it's not so much team chemistry so much as you being the best teammate in ontario -___-

edit: before anyone gets butthurt over me ranking ryan above them, please shut yourself up if you think it's you. it's not.

Akasia

Smash Rookie
LoL sorry, looking for someone to go with
;( does anyone live near donmills/finch or leslie/finch?
i said i'll go with you...but depends on the snow i might not go cause i gotta hang with my buds the same night and if ths snow gets too bad and i cant get on a bus and go i'm ****ed so hope the weather is good in the morning and afternoon!

peterx

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going anymore, reschedule it... I'm sure a lot of people wont make it

Top Bottom