• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i actualllly rarely get lag =P
and bah!!!...snow.... i can still make it out though =] anyone else still going cause from the likes of it no one is willing to go =(

C 3

Smash Ace
The tournament is still on, but if more ppl dont show by 1, then i'll cancel it until either next week or 2 weeks from now.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
how many people are there right now?

and if anybody wants to try brawl wifi pm me and we'll set something up

C 3

Smash Ace
SNOW I BLAME THE SNOW, i might show up at 1 depends.....dont lose hope yet but blame the snow
PLEASE COME!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SETUPS!!!! forget about the time restriction!!! just come!!! if it clears later, then come!!!!!!

I like *****.

C 3

Smash Ace
SNOW I BLAME THE SNOW, i might show up at 1 depends.....dont lose hope yet but blame the snow
PLEASE COME!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SETUPS!!!! forget about the time restriction!!! just come!!! if it clears later, then come!!!!!!

I like *****.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling this isn't going to go so well... how about some kind of smashfest during the week, or is the whole point of this a pre-release tourny?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hope your guys' tournament went smoothly! We finished ours and the videos of the semis to finals will be up later today.

I've never felt so much pressure in a match before +_+

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'd just like to say to everyone who was going to bring Brawl and didn't:

WUSSES!!

Hell on earth wouldn't keep ME from gaming, so I'm not gonna let some crappy hailstorm stop me from playing Brawl, which we didn't get, which made the entire day (for me) a bust. All of you who let the weather stop you from coming - you just fail so god**** epicly. XD

Oh, and I still fail to acertain the right word that will properly illustrate how ****ing DONE I am with Melee.

Ah well. It may have been a bust, but today was still fun.

I guess. :p

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Due To The Weather, We Will End Things At 6pm. Come At Your Own Discretion.
lol end at 6 XD i left at 9 XD, anyways shout outs to ambrose and that kick *** rest, and to charles and ambrose arnt i the best person for teams XD bowser for the win!!!!!! oh yea and to D.B u missed it i did up air to falcon punch!!!!!!! it was amazing

D.B

Smash Ace

WUSSES!!

Hell on earth wouldn't keep ME from gaming, so I'm not gonna let some crappy hailstorm stop me from playing Brawl, which we didn't get, which made the entire day (for me) a bust. All of you who let the weather stop you from coming - you just fail so god**** epicly. XD

Oh, and I still fail to acertain the right word that will properly illustrate how ****ing DONE I am with Melee.

Oh shut up.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

WUSSES!!

'cuz it's our responsibility to bring the game YOU want to play to a tourney amirite?

less bitching plz. QQ more.

if you wanted to play brawl so badly you would have actually gone through the steps to assure somebody would be bringing it.

also nobody cares that you're done melee. you aren't a big part of the community, in fact you're just attention whoring. shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

moreover it's easy to make it to these things from fucking sauga in a snowstorm. if you knew how to drive you'd understand. if you'd spun out on the highway like some (read: most) of us on the way to tourneys then you'd have a vague idea as to why some of us may not want to risk our necks to go.

D

Deleted member

'cuz it's our responsibility to bring the game YOU want to play to a tourney amirite?

if you wanted to play brawl so badly you would have actually gone through the steps to assure somebody would be bringing it.

also nobody cares that you're done melee. you aren't a big part of the community, in fact you're just attention whoring. shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

moreover it's easy to make it to these things from fucking sauga in a snowstorm. if you knew how to drive you'd understand. if you'd spun out on the highway like some (read: most) of us on the way to tourneys then you'd have a vague idea as to why some of us may not want to risk our necks to go.
can i get a chain here?

lol.....owned

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

HAHA B**** GOT F****** OWNED!!!!!! XD

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
haha...kirbykaze..... very delicately put XD, i agree, ichida you need to quit *****ing you can play it all you want now :chuckle:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow Ichida.... I barely respected you from the get go, but now you're just trash.

Owned.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
can i get a chain here?

lol.....owned
HAHA B**** GOT F****** OWNED!!!!!! XD
lmfao i love david
the tournament sounded fun
wtf is wrong with Ichida?
haha...kirbykaze..... very delicately put XD, i agree, ichida you need to quit *****ing you can play it all you want now :chuckle:
Wow Ichida.... I barely respected you from the get go, but now you're just trash.

Owned.
Calling half of the community wusses because of a perfectly legitimate reason (re: snowstorm) basically sealed your position here, for a long while.

Top Bottom