• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah so people better step up and make it out cause i dont wanna drive all the way down there to play 1 or 2 good people. im trying to improve and represent socal with mango at genesis.

friday night housing where you at?
Well that helps me out

LOOL

<33

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Bone and I might not be able to make it anymore. MIGHT. And if we can, we'll need someone to give Bone a ride home since I can take him but not bring him back.

Stay tuned for updates.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Can anyone coming North on the 5 pick me up at the train station for this? I'll pay for your gas and all. If not, I might ask for housing also since I definitely want to be at this.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you have to know what to order and stuff
you cant be adding guac, sour cream, and cheese
good thing i dont like 2 of 3
i laughed after seeing that steak had less cholesterol and sodium than chicken

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
thats true also calorie intake depends from person to person
calories is just energy that can be used so as long as it is used
intake doesnt matter what matter is the other part of the nutritional facts

connor you shouldnt worry too much about it

wow what the hell did i just write lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
that's what makes it funny. they talked about teaming in the PR thread instead of this thread. >_>

-SK-

Smash Rookie
Anyone from UCSD going to Boss's tourney and have a seat for one more? I would like to go but no ride..and yea, anyone from ucsd, just come to warren to SK and junkimchi's apartment to play

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Simon I might head up, depending on how some things pan out over the next couple of days. I got room for 3 so tell Jun/Gonzalo/George or whoever can make it.

festizzio

Smash Champion
nah apparently they moved a bunch of topics to "social" and your posts don't count towards your post count there so everybody lost some posts

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
oooooohhhh okay lol. cause i got an infraction and lost a whole bunch of posts at the same time so i was like "wtf?!" mods on smashboards with the exception to a few are lame

Top Bottom